Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The Beginning or The End~

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    No red eye, but accepted.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenzieroo View Post
    No red eye, but accepted.
    Yay! Just in case you didn't know already red eyes is a usual symptom of albino humans: White skin, white hair, red eyes. If you want I can just not make him albino?

Oh, I knew that. I just wasn't thinking. So just accepted.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenzieroo View Post
    Oh, I knew that. I just wasn't thinking. So just accepted.
    Excellent, can't wait I like the story and my character! Let me know when we start.

Name: WakHarang
    Blood type: AB Normal
    Blood color: Black
    Child of: Ruin
    Special Skill : master of darkness ( buwahahaha....)
    Item: large pencil (for weapon), pet food, orb of darkness
    Appearance:http://www.mangatutorials.com/index....ew/drawing044/
    Bio: he grew up in a world of chaos with his partner a black dragon. he is also specialize in surviving and hunting. he also has unique blood line...

(Accepted, but um... A pencil weapon?)

(Ok a few things you people should know about RPing. First off if you want to say something that is not something you would say in the story, exp. What happened when I was gone, or, what does it look like. You put in (). When you talk you use "qotes" when you think you use 'single quotes' and when you do something you say I did this or He did this. Depending if you're going for first or second person.)

Fenn
    (Not trying to mod, but you can use the edit button instead of posting again. It's easier and not against the rules. You can do that in your poetry thread too.)

LOL Siman AB Normal XD, abnormal bloodtype XD.

I'm going to write one of my OCs in an overpowered manga idea so I'll wait to see if it is accepted.

~CS~
    Name: Geataru Rikuza (Gearz for short)
    Appearance: Tan and about 5'8". Unkempt bed head, purple colored hair. Wide eyed, Grey-Blue eyes. Slim and nonathletic. Wears a T-shirt and suspenders with brown khaki shorts and strange goggles on his head. Only wears shoes when he needs to.
    Child of: Mensch
    Special skill: Gear Head (Can see blue prints in his head that fit the situation he's in, builds very fast, makes machines and mechas)
    Items: Workers goggles, Super swiss army knife, The evry-toolz(his invention that replaces conventional tools), Small portable folding workbench and stool and a pair of thick, insulated gloves.
    Bio: Adopted from a foster home when it was found out that he had an IQ of 300, but being a test subject and having a weak body nearly kills him. He was then rescued by the Rikuza clan but didnt stay for more than 7 years due to being to weak to be a shinobi. He grabs his stuff and heads of to find out what good a genius who was as weak as a twig could be to the world.

See, he has many abilities but can be taken down by anyone of the age 10+ in a fist fight. Sorry bout the new skill but when I saw builds machines, I knew that Gearz "Gear Head" ability would fit (Gear Head is the actual name, no joke).