Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The Beginning or The End~

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    ~Sylvia

"Then I should show you where you will be sleeping durring your stay." I turn around and open the door out into the hall.
    Last edited by Kenzieroo; 12-03-2011 at 06:17 PM.
    Don't take life to seriously, no one ever makes it out alive.

Fenn
    ~Sentinel

"Oh, I don't need to sleep, remember?"

~Karris

With a flick of my finger, A shadow wraps around a saudering tool and brings it to me. I look around nervously to check to see if anyone saw what I did. I return to trying to make my laptop but to those that are tech savy it's just a big mess of electronics. 'I hope no one saw that' I think to myself.

Fenn
    ~Sentinel

I loook briefly towards Karris, thinking I saw a shadow dash through the room. Seeing nothing, I turn back to Sylvia. "Lead the way."

~Sylvia

"Slip of the tongue I ment staying." and with that I walked out in the hall. Yep Karris and I are the odd ones out.

Fenn
    (Would it be possible to update the first post with all the active character profiles so we can refer to them?)

~Sentinel

"Ha, no worries Sylvia," I say. My smile fades as I glance over, curiously, at Karris. Then I turn and leave.

(Done and, read the power lists.)

Fenn
    (Awesome, teamwork powers! I think you can go ahead and post again, otherwise the story isn't getting anywhere. In fact, unless I'm just new to roleplaying and this is supposed to happen, things are moving kinda slow. Do we really need a new post every time you open a door or go down a hall? Idk, it just seems like we're spending a lot of time on trivial banter and the like, which might be partly my fault)

(Your right, I've just been weird on this RP.)
    ~Sylvia

As I go out into the hall I saw two boys fighting with daggers. Both clearly brothers with there blonde shaggy hair and light blue eyes, one was way older then the other by at lest 5 years.
    "Hey you two, take that to the gym." they both nod and run off into the gym.

I walk up to the left side of the hall to a door one door away from the makeshift latter. It looked much like the other doors, but painted over dark blue and it was newer paint. You could tell it was new or newer by the fact it wasn't peeling over like in some other places. As I open the on the other side was another hall, maybe a big longer then the front hall.

Every single door was different some made of wood, steal, paper, plastic and a all the colors you could think of. Some doors had signs like Visitors welcome or Keep out and others that said who's room it was.

As we walk there was a lot of different boys, some arguing, reading, talk, or tinkering. Some waved hi and others to busy to notice us. As I got to the end of the hall there was several white wooden doors.

"You can pick a room, out of the white doors. No one lives in them."

Fenn
    ~Sentinel

I walk towards the door directly in front of me and open it. "It doesn't really matter to me what's inside," I say, "I probably won't spend much time in in. Can we start training now?"