Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The Beginning or The End~

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    (Accepted, and Fenn I didn't even think to do that. On most of my forums you can't edit so I used to just having to post several times.)
    (You can star when ever.)
    ~Sylvia~

Sighing, I sit up. My head groggy, vision blurred thinking to myself 'where am I again?' vision slowly returning I find myself in my 'room' it was really a study in this, I don't know, what would you call it... A fort maybe. I found it a week ago, I felt most at home in this small privet study, the walls where a deep red color. On the north wall the one closest to the door was a wooden desk close to the color of the walls. There was a window on the south wall, two, but do to the hole building being under ground I always left the golden curtens closed. The floor was black tilte, which I liked the best because of the cold beneath my feet. There what's several selves with books and journals, but this fort had a huge library so I haven't gone around to those books.
    I keep all my belongings neatly under my 'bed'.

Fenn
    ~Sentinel~

Well, there's the sun. I'm at the entrance to the city now; time for work. The manager said if I'm a fast busboy today I could get a bonus. That would be nice.

Perhaps I'll go exploring in the city tonight. I've heard it's dangerous in the city after dark--there's lots of crime. But that's okay, I doubt anyone would come after me anyway. Most people are rather frightened by me anyway. It must be my eyes. Besides, what could they want from me? Yes, I'm going to go exploring in the city tonight. The wilderness is getting rather quiet as the cold season approaches.

Who knows what, or who, I might find in the city tonight!

(I was waiting for the other people but ok.)
    ~Sylvia~

I sigh, getting out off the bed. "No what," I mumble. Rubbing my head I walk over to the desk pulling out a book I was trying to decode, for awhile.

Fenn
    ~Sentinel~

"My boss is not a happy man. I can't see why not. He has plenty of money, a family, and his own restaurant. It seems odd to me that someone like him could go around work muttering angry thoughts all day and yelling at his workers. He yelled at me for cleaning too slowly. I guess I was working slowly.

That's okay though. Work is over, and now I get to explore the city." Sentinel gets up from the bench he was lying on and leaves the park. He walks for a long time, winding up and down the streets, crossings, and alleyways. Eventually, he comes across a strange building...kind of like a fort. Interested, he looks around to see if anyone is nearby, then enters the fort.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzieroo View Post
    (Accepted, but um... A pencil weapon?)
    lol because in the drawing he was carrying a pencil... well you could change it it to claymore...

Fenn
    (So uh...what happened to this?)

(I've been busy, sorry.)
    ~Sylvia~

Frustrated I slam the book closed some dust flys, but just some. I moan, exhausted, and frustrated I wanted to crawl back in my bed. Knowing full well that the little kids would destroy the hall if I didn't get up I put on fresh clothing and head to the Gym, though I was exhausted I needed to practice some more swords play. I needed to clear my mind.

Fenn
    (I'm starting to get confused. Is this a fort or a school or what? And don't worry about it we all get busy.)

~Sentinel~
    The fort is spectacular. Not the spectacular you think of when you see something new and shiny, spectacular like when you are amazed that something is still so intact despite how old it clearly is. I wonder who the last person to enter here was. There are some footprints visible in the dust on the floor; they don't look very old. Perhaps someone still lives here? Or some people?

I find a pair of rather large double doors. With a push, they creak and open, revealing a large open room. It looks a lot like a workout room or a...what's it called...a gymnasium. That's it. I take a step or two in before stopping dead in my tracks. Right in front of me, in the center of the room, is a girl.

(It is an underground fort that was turned into a school like place, but it also holds childern that have no where to go.)
    (The trapdoor is covered in grass mud and leaves, it is in a forest near a river.)
    ( As you walk inside there is a makeshift latter to the floor nine feet down, a long hall full of doors most locked. The first door to the left is the girls dorm and the next door on the left is the boys dorm. On the right are two doors to a gym, thats mostly used for sparring and use of powers. The next two doors on the right are to a library completly filled with books. The rest of the doors are locked and will be revieled later.)

Fenn
    (Sorry I got ahead of myself. Hope I didn't disrespect your DM authority. I rewind to just as I opened the door. I take it I have to pick a path now?)