Thread: ~The Beginning or The End~

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar

~The Beginning or The End~

In the beginning, the first beginning.
    5 where born.
    Leben a girl also known as an Angel,
    Ruin a boy also known as a Demon,
    Pausenlos a boy also known as Father Time,
    And Mensch a boy with Frau a girl also had known as humans.

In the beginning, the first beginning.
    They created the world was we know it, before-Before the first 5 the first animals of earth turned to unnecessary violence. Some say man is the bridge between God and beast, that would be true, would, if a God was real.
    They all had a part of what the world became.
    Leben fixed animals and plants to what they should be,
    Ruin took the animals and planets when he deemed the right time,
    Mensch and Frau invented and built making progress,
    And Pausenlos made sure that balance was strong.

Soon the beings had children with similar but weaker powers
    Leben, Ruin, Mensch, and Frau had children,
    But for safety Pausenlos did not have children.

Soon the children forgot their powers new animals where created and the planet was covered. The only ones that never forgot were the children of Ruin because they had always lived in Hölle also known as heaven/hell. They couldn't forget. The first 5 beings have started fighting and soon a war might brake out the only problem is almost no one knows what they are. Not only that, but soon a group of Pausenlos children is found, all teens.

Ruin has slowly gotten mad, for all those years people blamed him for their bad happenings, so mad he decided to show the world what real damage he can do. Soon he'll open the gates between Hölle and Earth.

A new group of teens with incredible power has been found, which one are you?

Leben’s children can:
    Heal
    Shift Shape
    Talk to animals
    Control plants
    Make a tsunami (Two powerful people working together.)
    Make a earthquake (With the help of a child of Mensch or Frua.)
    Bring someone back from the dead (With a child of Ruin)

Ruin’s children can:
    Health steal
    Shift Shape
    Summon un-dead
    Control darkness
    Bring someone back from the dead (With a child of Leben)

Mensch’s/Frau’s children can:
    Be fast medics (With medicine)
    Think incredibly fast
    Build almost anything
    Control over metal elements (That's like more then halve of the periodic table.)
    Make an earthquake (With two childern or with the help of a child of Leben.)

Pausenlos children can:
    Heal
    Shift Shape
    Mind control
    Read minds
    Stop and start time (With two or a child of Mensch/Frua.)

Not only that but ever individual had his or her special power
    ~Stealth
    ~Speed
    ~Strength
    ~Fast thinking
    ~Great hearing
    ~Great seeing
    Maybe something else but It has to pass me.

~Rules
    All the normal rules
    What I say goes
    No controlling Leben, Ruin, Pausenlos, Mensch, and Frau.

~CS~
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Child of? :
    Special skill:
    Items:
    Bio: (At lest 3 sentences.)

(Everyone with powers are direct descendent of the first five, yes their immortal and you only know one of your parents unless it’s Ruin. You don't have to be a direct distending if you don't want to. If too many people become children of 1 of the 5 I will cut that person off.)

Ruin: http://i-a.animepaper.net/thumbnails...w-017622f4.jpg

Leben:

Pausenlos: http://api.ning.com/files/kpu2*zpBIn...atAnimeGuy.jpg

Mensch:

Frau:
    Last edited by Kenzieroo; 12-06-2011 at 07:12 PM.

~CS~
    Name: Sylvia
    Appearance:
    Child of?: Pausenlos
    Special skill: Stealth
    Items: Water, food, journal.
    Bio: She grow up knowing her powers without anyone telling her. She's kind and will help with anything. No one knows who she really is or where she came from, but no one asked anyway. Her sweet and peppy personality hides the truth of her dark past. She just made a group for people like her, people with strange powers. She doesn't know about the first five... Yet.

~CS~
    Name: Candy
    Appearance:
    Child of?: Frau
    Special skill: Empathy
    Items: Bag of random junk
    Bio: She lived in the city all her life, when shes older she wants to be an architect, she knows Sylvia but there not fans of each other. They have a long history with each other, they do how respect one another.

~Fenn~
    Name: Sentinel
    Appearance: Albino; white, close-cut hair and large, open red eyes. About 5' 0'', thin. Wears a white sombrero-like hat on his head to protect his skin, an off-white sweater and long pants with black sneakers. On his back is a small black pack with a sleeping bag on top.
    Child of: Leben
    Special skill: Positive Insomnia (Never needs to sleep, never gets tired)
    Items: Backpack (with food, water, a teddy bear, and a blanket inside), a slingshot and some smooth rocks.
    Bio: Born on the outskirts of the city where Candy lives. Left his home for the city because he could not fit in with the people in his village. He carries around gifts from his family that were supposed to help him sleep. In the day he works unskilled labor jobs in the city; at night he ventures out into the wild to explore and learn about the plants and animals, with whom he can somehow interact.

~ZeroTakeshi~
    Name: Karris
    Appearance: About 5'3", has a slightly gaunt look to him, has black and red hair mixed together, dark brown eyes with a small scar beneath his left eye, wears a black shirt and bright blue shorts. He has a tribal tattoo on his right shoulder that he can't explain.
    Child of? : Ruin
    Special skill: Great hearing
    Items: small sleeping bag, Quartz crystal(?), and a lucky coin
    Bio: He grew up in a small village with relative ease, until a few months back. He was kicked out because of him being a son of Ruin and when he tried to fight back he lost sight in his left eye. Since then he's been wondering from town to town, surviving on his own ability to manipulate the shadow's around him. He also likes to be left alone most of the time, mostly he's anti-social but he can speak with others when he feels up to it.
    Last edited by Kenzieroo; 12-27-2011 at 09:49 PM.

(Even if you don't want to join, can I have some feed back and why this was bad and what I can do to improve?)

I'd join if I was into roleplaying at all. I can at least offer some advice on the story.

First of all, this is by no stretch of the word bad. You've set up interesting templates for characters and there are limitless possibilities for interesting stories. The angel, demon, father of time, man and woman all resemble recognizable figures in [angel of choice here], Satan, God, Adam, and Eve. Familiarity in the unfamiliar is a key element and many fantasy tales.

I think the biggest flaw is the introduction of a ton of names and stuff all at once. I think omitting everyone's names would actually be more beneficial, i.e. Leben and Ruin could instead just be "the angel" and "the demon." If these are long-time characters of yours, I understand that it would be hard to just throw them away, but you don't have to. Suppose, maybe, a player would like to learn more about his ancestors, where you could then let on the name of his/her ancestor.

Next, I'm not entirely sure what basis for conflict there is in the story, aside from the demon's will to show what damage he can do. Will you introduce a campaign when you get a few players? I've never roleplayed before, so you could knock off this paragraph if I'm just drawing off my own lack of knowledge.

Lastly, do some marketing. Advertise in your signature or other sites. Make yourself known around MT; comment on art or stories, join discussions, participate in contests or games (Saimoe, 100 Themes, other RP's, etc). And do some more writing so potential players can see your aptitude as a storyteller. Your open poetry thread may be just what you need to get some publicity, too (I've got it open in another tab). Just give it some time.

Thank you for the advise.

Fenn
    I'd be interested in this. I really enjoy roleplaying, although I'm not as into the RPG-like elements of dice-rolling and such. I don't have the time commitment to play one of the D&D threads here, but this seems like a fun story.

So what are your plans for how this will work? Is it D&D? What do "All normal rules" mean?

I end up going with the flow, my idea for how it works in the end has to do with the characters, but uh no D&D I only do that outside of computers when I'm really bored.

Fenn
    That's cool I think this is neat how do I sign up?

You Copy the CS (Character Sheet) and fill it in. I wait until like 3 people sign up then we start, starting is the hardest. But I've done this same thread 3 times, just on different sites.

Fenn
    I'm gonna give this a shot if I do anything wrong please tell me and I'll correct it. For example I came up with a different special skil hopefully you approve. If you need to send me messages you can send me PMs to my profile on this site.

~CS~
    Name: Sentinel
    Appearance: Albino; white, close-cut hair and large, open red eyes. About 5' 0'', thin. Wear's a white sombrero-like hat on his head to protect his skin, an off-white sweater and long pants with black sneakers. On his back is a small black pack with a sleeping bag on top.
    Child of: Leben
    Special skill: Positive Insomnia (Never needs to sleep, never gets tired)
    Items: Backpack (with food, water, a teddy bear, and a blanket inside), a slingshot and some smooth rocks.
    Bio: Born on the outskirts of the city where Candy lives. Left his home for the city because he could not fit in with the people in his village. He carries around gifts from his family that were supposed to help him sleep. In the day he works unskilled labor jobs in the city; at night he ventures out into the wild to explore and learn about the plants and animals, with whom he can somehow interact.