Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crucible (F)

Oliva couldn't bring herself to talk, the Tyrant was obviously able to kill everyone, they were absolutely powerless. Why would the Saint send them here?

Ramirez drank the blood. It wasn't like there was another choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Oriel's face twisted with mixed despair and anger, darting her eyes at the rest of the group, and finding them just as paralyzed. Lady Theresa, her admired champion, was being humiliated, and yet nobody was stepping in... Sure, she was scared, but that was no excuse. This was pathetic. She wouldn't let herself feel this useless.

"UN-N-NFORGIVABLE!" The flagellant suddenly yelled, fiercely slapping the goblet out of Ramirez's hands. For the first time, she displayed the perfect attitude for her baroque, feral appearance, absolutely stern in her tone, with eyes full of zealous deprecation. "You wonder why he doesn't save you? Look at your damn selves!"

Already, she could feel the Tyrant's intentions burning a hole in her back.

She turned quickly and brought her hefty blade up into a striking pose.

"Strip the flesh off my bones, demon! To scratch you would be sufficient repayment!"

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Ramirez not only felt his minor wounds closing. He felt better than good. He felt great. He felt healthier than he ever had in his life. His whole body felt as though it was running at optimum efficiency, everything perfectly working precisely as it should and in total harmony with every other component.

The Tyrant slowly turned to Oriel after her little outburst, his masked face as impassive as ever. "Oh my," He said calmly, his voice still paternal and full of genuine concern. "Where are your manners, young lady?" He shook his head slowly, disapproving. "You should probably get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness. Yes, I think that would be appropriate."

His voice changed. It was different. Grander. Bigger. No longer his own. "Get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness for your outburst." Instantly Oriel felt her body and lungs conforming to the Tyrant's 'suggestion' falling to her knees and offering her apologies and sincere desire for forgiveness.

The Tyrant seemed pleased, judging by his body language, and turned back to Ramirez, while Oriel was still on her hands and knees and prattling on. "Women." He said with joviality in his voice, placing one hand on Ramirez's shoulder. Leisurely the Tyrant turned around and made his way back to his throne, taking his seat upon it once more.

"So, tell me, what brings you lot to my happy home? You work for the lady general, Helena Amalric, yes?" At the mention of Helena's name a large mass of the blood shot upwards and assumed the form of a standing liquid statuette of her, before almost instantly hardening and solidifying into what appeared to be marble. Oh, and the statue was nude, no doubt to Ramirez's approval. It was perfect in every detail and one would have assumed it was carved by one of the greatest sculptors to ever walk the plane, rather than something appearing magically from what appeared to be blood.

"I imagine she must be difficult to work for. She is not a pleasant woman in any way beyond what she offers the eyes." The Tyrant then waved a hand dismissively at Oriel. "Oh, you may get up now. Apologies accepted."

(Ramirez gets +2 to all physical stats (Str, Dex, Con) until I say otherwise and, as a result, some temporary HP since his Con score is now higher.)

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"We came here to kil- ...to purge the cultists who come here, but we definitely weren't expecting you.." Rosaline readied her shield and morningstar to fight, but didn't seem very confident at all. "What do you want with us??"

"Cultists?" The Tyrant asked in an amused tone, his mask twisting into a harlequin-esque visage. "What cultists would that be? Are you referring derisively to we who knowingly serve the Law? Or perhaps you mean one of the deranged Demonic cults which meet in these dark depths? Or mayhaps you refer to yourselves?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Why don't you just tell us why you brought us here." Olivia was still shaking, and her words weren't exactly filled with confidence.

"Brought you here? Why, Olivia Poulain, I do believe you and your companions did intrude upon my home! You do realize where we are, yes?"

She'd never mentioned her name. How did he know?

"The Devil told us we were expected." Being called by her full name did anything but help calm her nerves.

"Why, my dear Olivia, of course you were expected! The good shepherd is always aware of the going-ons within his flock!" The mask twisted once more, this time back into its initial impassive featureless 'expression.' "I understand, my child, that you do not like killing. A curious position, especially for one in your line of work."