That night the group were each taken from their beds. The Inquisition had come for them. It was, of course, not unexpected. Besides, if you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to fear. The Inquisition was infallible. The Church said so. Where there is sin there is always punishment. If the punishment precedes the sin, then it serves only to prove the foresight of the Saint.

Due to the severity of the issues at hand; the Tyrant himself after all, there was a Grand Inquisitor on hand, one Rambert Ayres. Grand Inquisitor Ayres personally interrogated Maryse, Olivia, Oriel, Rosaline, and Theresa. He was very, very, very thorough in his search for brands and other physical signs of diabolic conspiracies.
Ramirez and Laure's acolytes were 'tended' to by High Inquisitor Isabella Cruz. Ramirez seemed to find a great deal of solace in the confessing of his sins, no doubt, as he left his cell with a rather big smile.

Saint be praised!

As none of them vanished never to be seen again, presumably the Inquisition had not found them wanting.

The group, with some changes, was summoned again. This time to meet with Inquisitor Guidonis, in the Witch Hunter's current office within the Cathédrale des Cloches. It was a spartan one, unsurprising, although it did have a lovely stained glass window depicting St. Marianne of Lareaux triumphing over the heathens.

Ramirez wasn't there. And neither was Rosaline. Instead the assembled group consisted of Olivia, Oriel, Theresa, and some new girl, from Seville by the looks of her.
"Grand Crusader Amalric's business continues to detain her here within the city," Laure began, "but as idle hands are the Enemy's play-things, she has, in her wisdom, decided to lend your services to me in my continuing work." She'd worn another low-cut outfit, and Oriel couldn't help but notice that Laure's eyes were keeping an eye on her eyes.
"I believe there is a connection between the Carnival of Hope's acitivites and the actions of one or more apostates lurking within Castle Cresson. We shall be going to Loubard to investigate. I do not trust Ramirez's heathen magics, so he shall not be joining us. Sister Leveque is indisposed, and so Sister Alcon shall provide additional healing. I may solicit further aid prior to or after our arrival. We leave tonight."