Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crucible (F)

Lucille shook her head again, clouds of ginger curls bobbing excitedly with the movement. "You misunderstand, Heathen. I am not the Law; I may fail, weak as I am. The Law will prevail." She smiled to herself. "I think not. Heathens do not keep their word- they have no understanding of the Law. I will continue in my charge."

Ramirez's dick was decidedly not limp at the prospect of the two young women having a barehanded catfight.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Honey, I've forgotten more shit about your god than you'll ever know. You know he started out as one of Asmodeus' angels? You shitheads worship a fallen angel who's too pussy to embrace what he's become." Thina laughed while moving in closer to the group, her sword dripping acid behind her.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

101 Dalmations Member Alexander_Hamilton's Avatar
    "Blasphemy!" Vivien roared, but his voice was drowned out by the column of flame hurtling towards Thina.

Flame Strike Damage (Halved on reflex save: DC 22)
    13d6=46

"Fuck!" Thina dived and rolled, just narrowly missing the column of divine fire. She wasn't hurt, although she did to pat down some flaming bits of her hair and clothes. She looked pretty surprised she dodged it, herself, but quickly regained her composure. "Oooh, nice one, prettyboy. I'm definitely going to have some fun with you myself before giving you over to Hevisa." She said with another smirk and a wink.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2900818/ Since she rolled a 20 I'd rule no damage since that's what I'd do for a player.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Vivien's giant fire column reminded Rosaline of the desperate situation they were in. It was time to go in for the long haul. After saying a prayer, Rosaline's armor suddenly began to shine with holy light, and it was strengthened by the Saint's blessing.

magic vestment +3 enhancement bonus to armor for 13 hours

As Helena entered the room, Thina took the option to let out an "Oh fuck!" and teleport away.

Helena seemed as annoyed with the group as she was with Thina.

The rest of the mission went smoothly, mostly thanks to Helena being proactive and glaring at the group while she did all the heavy lifting.

Ramirez was able to get some of the books, but not all of them.

Back at the monastery, Helena called you all in to her office once again. She, as usual, did not look pleased in the slightest.

"Would any of you care to offer me an explanation for your performance today? You were slow, sluggish, and ineffectual. Two servants of the Saint lost their lives because of your ineptitude. Have you anything to say for yourselves?"

Since the whole fiasco Rosaline hadn't cleaned up at all. There was still slime, grime, and dead spider all over her body. There was a huge frown on her face and grody bangs hid her eyes.

In contrast, Ramirez was looking cleaner than he had before the mission, and he appeared to have lost some weight. In addition, numerous of his wrinkles had vanished, and the grey roots of his hair were nowhere to be seen. Magic had its uses outside of combat...

So what was the wretched she-dog yapping on about now? Oh yes. Failure. Not that Ramirez cared much, the only reason to bother about such trivial matters was to maintain his cover, but a show of responsibility would ingratiate him with her highness the ever-dull and provide more opportunities for sedition. So he began, in a voice less vice-stained than usual:

"Any misconduct on my behalf, Ma'am, was, I assure you, due to my own faults and not to those of my companions. I apologise deeply for any such mistakes and assure you that any such flaws as I may have exhibited today will be corrected in the near future."
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

"See to it that you do, Mr. Aquila. If you can find the time to spend sinfully worrying over your appearance I would imagine that you should also be able to find the time to focus on prayer, training, and other such measures to ensure that in the future I shall not find cause to have conversations like this with you." Helena said, cold as always, and not once raising her voice, as always.

"As for the rest of you, spare me your apologies and excuses - it is not me that you need to seek forgiveness from, and I do not wish to hear more excuses. You will perform better in the future or I shall request you all be replaced with men and women who can."

"That said, we are leaving this place in the morning. My superior has requested my presence back in Lareaux, and you are coming with me. Fear not, though, for I am sure that I shall be able to find some work for you all, even there. You need not worry about sinfully idling. I shall also endeavor to find replacements for your lost members." Helena waved a hand somewhat dismissively. "If you have no questions for me, I suggest you pack your things and I shall see you all again first thing in the morning, and then again when we have arrived in Lareaux."