Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Karin could probably manage to get over there, but she didn't want her ass(Well her tits were the bigger problem) to become food for the zombies. Might as well try to get the little one to get the necromancer.

"Eros, do you think you'd be able to make it over there?"

Eros basically just stood in the open, completely oblivious, alrough fortunately too short and not close enough to the ledge to be spotted.

"Sure, new princess!" She was as beaming as usual, except maybe a little flustered alongside that somehow. "I'll just sing a super dead-loving song and they won't want to fight, because our red dragon king is so lovely and loving. How do I get down, through? Also, gloomy woman has glass eye-shields, you think she knows about us?... Also, I want eye-shields too, my eye keeps gazing into the burning eternal abysses themselves and that's kind of unfreindlying with my head sometimes like now and it's hard to stay all happy. u^_^"

SPOILER! :
    Sending your demented healer on a stealth mission? She could probally try a "hold person" spell, but that's not guaranteed to work. Some support or a distraction would be nice...

Also, worth checking your move silently or balance rolls. Midget airhead is +3, but that's still a little 'meh'.
    Last edited by Regantor; 11-18-2011 at 11:21 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    For what it's worth, I'm ruling that if you can drop down on the Necromancer, you can pin her down no hastle. I mean, she's not expecting you. So yeah. The actual strength or combat power of the person going over is unimportant. Karin or Fitha may be best. I'm too lazy to check who has the higher Dex and/or if eithe rhave Balance or Move Silently checks.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Shut up, I'm gonna do it." And do it she did, magically tiptoeing and hopping across over 80ft of pipe, all whilst wearing heeled boots.
    Dropping on her target like the batman, Fitha took her to the ground with ease, and pinned her down.
    "Move, or open your mouth and I will tear your fucking throat out."

The Necromancer was pinned beneath Fitha with a grunt. Nervously she shook her head 'yes' as Fitha gave her orders.

She was pretty, but kinda pale.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Eros put both hands on her cheeks and made a "HWWWAAA!~ :o" sound, just from watching Fitha's display of sneaky bitch skills. Trying to hastily copy the Ayanu only ended with the skinny twerp quite spectacularly spinning off one of the pipes and just barely managing not to graze her face off after the landing.

SPOILER! :
    Damages;2d6=8

Not disturbed by the 'dead friendlies' in the slightest, Eros then just scooted over to the mousey captive necromancer and struggled to put herself at eye-level with the tips of her toes.

"Eyesheilds are pretty cute... You could be a good friend, you know? I assume you haven't heard of Mister Crimson Dragon Overlord of All Unfriendly Friendliness, cause you look scared... But it's okay! It's just fine! He's super amazing and handsome-pretty, trust me!" Eros was making that 'swooning' tone that she always did when talking about their leader. A tiny unworldly flicker from the deep amber eye, almost a trick of the mind. Something unholy and visceral formed from that love, and jumped the gap into the captured woman's mind. "Can you come with us and be nice please? I think you're really pretty, and that would be really nice, and you should find lots of friendship, because we really like you... *u*"

SPOILER! :
    Charm attack (DC 19 Will save to break free.)

The official scientific name for this is 'Cutesy Death Enthrallment', no word of a lie. :o

-Edit-

Kodos rolled a 1d20+12=18

Success!

-

Suddenly, the woman surged upright in Fitha's arms, then settled down into a dull, distant smile. In return, Eros started giggling uncontrollably for some weird reason.

"Your head's so.... warm.... and... serious! Ahahahheheheheehe~" She sounded delighted about this event, whatever it was. "So... So you'll be friends, right, Eyeshield Grim Lady Honey? You feel like you want to..."

"Blue Deemon, can we wrestle with Eyeshield Lady later please? We have stuff to do for the Red King, and she can't help us if you're doing that..."
    Last edited by Regantor; 11-25-2011 at 12:22 AM.

Fitha dismounted 4-eyes, She didn't even know what the fuck Eros was doing or talking about but she figured the necromancer would be easy enough to pin down again.

Karin would've enjoyed fighting, but she was glad that they really didn't have to do much to get this necromancer to cooperate.

Still giggling and swooning like the best of cute morons, Eros took the opportunity to join hands with the necromancer lady and perform a bit of a one-sided dance. "Grimdark Eyesheild Laydeeee!~ :3"

The look of confusion from Fitha and Karin then suddenly struck the runt, reminding her that they were actually here on a job. This woman was supposed to be a gift for her lord, after all... Maybe she could kill two birds with one stone?

"Hey, can we gift wrap you?" The short cleric produced a pair of thumbscrews and a massive toothy smile. "Thanks? Please? Pretty buns? It would be so great and you and me and we'd all like the fun of it, yeah! *v*"

Natalya - not that anyone in the group knew or probably cared about her name - looked confused at Eros. "What?"
    Last edited by Kodos; 12-10-2011 at 09:17 PM.