Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Gnoryc decided to let Fitha manage her own fire elemental, and attacked the opposite one.

He also managed to not catch on fire.

1OzUcHE.png
    Last edited by Evil_Cake; 06-25-2013 at 04:12 PM.

"Naughty naughty fire man! You're not very nice!" Eros snooped up behind Gnoryc, and raised one spikey finger high above her head. It was the least threatening stand-off performed in the history of the universe. Even her voice sounded more like she was flirting with it, and not even well. "It's time for your punishment, you nasty smokey man!"

SPOILER! :
    Reflex save;
    1d20+8=27

Eros-chan's extra specialy useless claw attack!
    1d20+14=34
    Yay! I wasted a crit too!

Damage;
    1d6+3+1=10

So I guess it's down to 17 HP.

Yay! Super lovely fun time scratchings! Eros is the best freind of everybody and knows how to nice!

The firey thing did not really take her seriously until too late. And then failed to take her seriously some more.

Shortass preistess was already covered in the smoldering blood, but didn't seem to care one bit. Smiles and giggles all round.

See? Fighting was coolfun and not bad at all.

Antilove for everyone!

Fitha Clawed the fucker, yawned, then bit it to death.
    "Give us a challenge dickshit!"
    SPOILER! :
    Forgot to paste the attack before I rolled Damage >_>
    Damage:1d6+9=15, 1d4+9=12

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

The Three of Wands

As the last Fire Elemental died the Tower of Wands' automatic teleportation system kicked into gear again, teleporting the group up another floor.
    Eros, unfortunately, teleported *into* a Fire Elemental, painfully materializing inside it, for a brief instant, before the spell auto-corrected itself and deposited her off besides it.
    The Fire Elementals each attacked their closest targets, failing to hit Fitha or Gnoryc and even failing to hit the confused Eros

"It's annoying, isn't it Fitha Ima," Viola's haughty voice rang off again inside their heads, probably leaving Eros very confused since even though she had experienced telepathic communication before, Eros was still kind of a massive idiot, "having to waste your time with bothersome ants when you have better things to be doing."

"Speaking of animals, you're awfully quiet, cow." Clearly she was talking to Karin, now. "I can see you're not on your knees, so the usual method to shut you up clearly isn't the one being used. Busy trying to think up a plan? You're an idiot, so it won't work. I'm smarter than you, slut, and I always have been and always will be. I've seen everything. I know how this ends, harlot."

Eros and a Fire Elemental (the one standing where Eros was on the previous floor) each take 6 damage from telefragging!
    Eros takes 5 fire damage from being burned by the Elemental she spawned inside! She must succeed on a DC14 Reflex Save or be on fire!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"If you know how it ends then why don't you stop pissing about and make this quicker for us you fatass nerd."
    Fitha whipped out her big ass sword and swung it through the fireman infront.
    SPOILER! :
    Attack:1d20+20=37
    Damage:2d8+13=26

Eros managed to avoid burning!

This was apparently quite a fun thing, and thus she continued to attack the flamey people with her claws.

Full claw attack;
    1d20+14=24, 1d20+9=23, 1d20+4=20
    Damage;
    1d6+3+1=9, 1d6+3+1=10, 1d6+3+1=5

The middle flame guy is thus down to 16 HP. :m

Did the head-voices confuse her? Or was she just having too much fun?

What where thoughts other than head voices after all? Who's to say whos is whos.

Loves is an everyone.

Gnoryc finished off the the two injured elementals.

Seeing as how there was still one Fire Elemental left, Karin probably should have helped out. Or, you know, at least sent one of the two Succubi to handle it. I guess she just felt that the other three had the situation under control, because she didn't.

The fact that Karin had one of the two Demon girls against the wall in a deep kiss, while the other Succubus fondled and groped the blonde from behind, probably had nothing to do with why she was too distracted and busy to bother.

Fortunately for the other blonde on the team, Karin's distraction didn't make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things, as the Fire Elemental tried to attack Eros but missed again.

Jaaaai. Get in touch you bum! I'm half tempted to make Karin have to do a will save against the Succubi's Charm when you get back, to see if she even bothers contributing or is too distracted by the sexy sexings.

Then again, she'd probably make it.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Eros thought like a star.

A person is a small price to pay when you think like an antilove.

The last smouldering being exploded into shreds of ash-meat, and Eros let out a cacophony of high-pitched laughter. The Kobolds, once huddling boredly within her backpack, decided now was a good time to bolt out from it and hide in the corner of the room.

There were no sour times with Eros about. She just wants to touch everyone, on the inside, you know? :333333333

The Four of Wands

As the group teleported up another floor, it was Gnoryc, this time, who appeared inside a Fire Elemental. Unlike Eros, however, he wasn't quick enough to react and foun himself consumed in flames.
    The Fire Elemental that moments ago Gnoryc tried to appear inside tried, and failed to hit the blazing hyena-man.
    As did the two attacking Eros.
    And, surprising no one, so did the one attacking Fitha.

Gnoryc takes 4 points of damage from being telefragged!
    Gnoryc is on fire! He critically failed his save so on his turn he takes 2d6 points of Fire damage. He can put himself out as a move action, tho. Each round he is on fire (After the initial one) is another 1d6.