Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Fitha was still tearing into Iku, clawing like a wild animal. She wasn't swearing as much as she was a moment ago though so she had either lost her voice or calmed down a little.

SPOILER! :
    Attack:1d20+16=23, 1d20+11=30
    Damage:1d6+6=11, 1d6+6=8 19 damage
    Beating on people who aren't fighting back will surely prove a winning tactic

Karin let out a soft moan as Eros helped her out. She could get used to this.

Following the advice of Eros, Karin started to kiss back and ran her hands through Eros' hair. She then pulled her lips apart and whispered,

"Don't worry. We'll do this just for Therion. Therion and you. You're the real winner here"

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Therion seemed to be enjoying the two blonde loonies making out on the floor, even if Eros was much smaller than Karin in more ways than one.
    Last edited by Kodos; 03-09-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

...Turns out Eros' face could go more red after all. Therion was looking at her, too!

What's she saying? Is this the thing that isn't antifreindship? The other thing? The preistess considered, visably swooning and giving off an upbeat squeek. Finally, somebody that understands the deep love!

Her hands found new invigoration and she began to lick voratiously at the side of Karin's slender face and neck. If the punch in the back of the head was on it's way, the lithe blonde figured she could at least enjoy the moment. There wasn't really anything that large-buster newcommer had done in the immediate past to warrent Eros making her hurt more, right?... Oh wait, yeah, the kicks to the undercarrage.

"Theese isn'd goanna endh whell... but... Goanna healz youh propahle, kay?" Eros spoke softly, then made the effort for another proper kiss. "Pleeshe don'd heet me when yur bettar... I wvould nod ged his deeph loave dhen."

SPOILER! :
    Cure moderate wounds;
    2d8+10=19
    Karin gets another 19 HPs.
    Last edited by Regantor; 03-09-2011 at 11:34 PM.

"Ugh, you're starting to bore me you filthy scratch post." Fitha said as she clawed Iku a couple more times.

SPOILER! :
    Attack:1d20+16=33, 1d20+11=26
    Damage:1d6+6=8, 1d6+6=8 16 total

"I promise not to hurt you. You'll most likely win anyways."

Karin enjoyed the movement of Eros' hands over her body and relaxed more as she knew her quasit was going to attack Iku. She then started to move her hands along Eros' small body.

SPOILER! :

Attack:
    1d20+10=24

Save:
    1d20=1
    fail

Damage
    1d3-1=2

Dex damage:
    1d4=1

Iku's face was scratched by Karin's quasit and she was poisoned.

Enjoying the attention almost as much as the extremely rare top position, Eros' body quivered to the touch. She brought her face into the middle of the gifted wizard's incredibly formidable chest, then roamed Karin's back and buttox with her supple fingers. The bright woman's attention gained, she looked sideways at Fitha, then moved upwards to whisper in Karin's ear.

"Whe gotta deeph loave devilh ladyee alsho... Ifh hyou do me a fhavour an' grab first I'll be you're supher awhesom' buddiee frohm noaw ohn, okhay?..."

Unsanitary tactics! Well, it was better than the alternative on mount Therion.

SPOILER! :
    Cure moderate wounds;
    2d8+10=20
    Karin gets another 20 HP.

Not intending to disturb the blondes' catfight, Fjore pressed on her assault on Iku. This time, though, she bolt towards the much larger female with intentions other than tearing her up.

SPOILER! :

Touch Attack: 1d20+15=26
    Grapple Check: 1d20+15=32

Iku put up quiet a struggle to break Fjore's grip but couldn't.

Fitha gave Iku two more scratches before flipping the bird. Bitch wasn't even reacting.
    "Fuck her, she's not even hitting me back." She said whilst sizing Fjore up.
    SPOILER! :
    Iku's Grapple Save:1d20+20=31 Failed
    Attack:1d20+16=30, 1d20+11=13
    Damage:1d6+6=8+1d6+6=9 = 17

Karin slid out from under Eros after planting another kiss on her lips. She then made her way towards the group of women and got ready to bash Iku.

1d20+9=18

The fist connected with the side of Iku's face, as she flew out of the grasp of Fjore and landed on the ground with a loud thump.

"Karma, bitch."