Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Another head spawned, naturally.

The three chittering heads vomited forth rays of flame, two at Karin, one at Gnoryc. The furball was struck while the tits-with-mage-attached managed to avoid one ray but not the other.

The ghost itself slammed its fists into Eros, twice setting the poor girl on fire.

12 damages to Gnoryc!
    12 damages to Karin!
    25 damages to Eros!
    Eros can extinguish herself as a full-round action. Otherwise she takes 2d6 points of Fire damage every round (on her turn, for simplicity's sake).

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"...Erm... I'm sorry, I don't really like you that much.... Did I make you think that I was lovin'? Sorry..." Eros seemed to simply erupt with a splash of water out of nowhere, which then promptly dissapeared along with the flame. "If I loved you, you could totally set me on fire... But, like, Therion likes to do that, and he totally loves me... And, like, it's not specail if you do it and I don't even know you, like? So please don't do that, okay? *3*"

Oops. Eros cancels action; Do something useful. Too busy gossiping.
    Last edited by Regantor; 10-19-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Gnoryc sniffed a patch of burnt fur where a fire beam had hit. He snarled and turned to attack the floating head that was in reach. It seemed like he hit it a few times, but there was no real effect...

Once more, Karin let loose a bolt of lightning at the ghost. It wasn't easy to miss.

When would this thing just give up the ghost.

SPOILER! :

Damages:
    20d6=81
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

That seemed to do the trick, the ghost-thing giving an otherworldly wail before exploding into a wave of fire that washed over everyone and everything in the room. The fire was warm, but did not burn and faded almost instantly.

Hooray for Karin! Hooray for humongous tits with Wizards attached to them!

Now what?

If no one has any plans in particular for the rest of the night, I figure I'll warp ahead. But I do need to know
    1. Who's taking stock of the loot.
    2. What defenses if any you plan to set up.
    3. What spells Karin and Eros prepare for the next day. Jai, Reg; you should probably set up a list or two of daily spells they prepare when not preparing more specialized lists. Just to make things easier on yourselves. Default loadouts.

As for other things you can do - you can try and poke around town at night - Karin and Fitha and Eros anyway. Gnoryc is a monsterman and can't. Karin can possibly try posing as a streetwalker to see if she can't get any male prisoners for later if she plans on summoning Demons or making Undead.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Eros, Gnoryc, go through all those boxes and pull out whatever you think looks interesting. Fitha, make sure they don't break anything and do all the counting for them. The Worldsmasher wouldn't be too pleased to hear that one of you guys messed things up."

Karin was ready to relax for the time being, but this wasn't the best looking place or the best looking company to relax with. A change of scene and faces would be great.

Preferably somewhere with people who could count to ten unassisted.

Eros and Gnoryc spent most of the remainder of the night trying to remember how counting worked. In the end they came up with a tally of enough copper, silver, and gold coins to amount to 8000 GP, 16 gemstones of unknown value, and 15 pieces of art, fashion, and other luxury goods that, like the gems, needed appraising. Oh and there was some manner of leather gauntlets which Eros figured out were magic but had no idea what they were. Eros had enough sense to not put them, and Gnoryc similarly managed to resist the temptation to eat them.

Fitha spent the night doing whatever it was she did.

Karin teleported back to Worldbreaker Keep, jonesing bad for Hevisa. The Succubus was happy to see her, and after spending an hour fucking Karin's brains out, even let Karin slap her around a bit. When Karin returned in the morning, well rested all things considered. It was easy enough for Karin to Identify the gauntlets - apparently they were Gauntlets of Strength +8. Score! Also Karin appraised the value of the gems at 4655 GP, and the other stuff at 31960 GP. Double score!

Also some Kobolds had shown up from Therion during the night. Like, 5 of the smelly little guys. Immediately they began setting up some traps and digging tunnels.

It was a brand new day! Maybe they could find out about opportunities by asking around? Or maybe Karin had something else in mind? Something involving an old teacher of hers with a penchant for storing things in her cleavage?

Unlike Karin, though, the things this woman kept in her cleavage weren't smarter than Eros or Gnoryc - they weren't even alive. Eros might have been humiliated to learn that there were literally things living in the Wizard's cleavage that were smarter than her, but then again Eros probably didn't even know what intelligence was, let alone that it was desirable, or that it could be roughly quantified.

Eros was so happy about all the shiney crap that they had found, quite certain that it was more than all the money in the world, and thus set about creating a celebratory feast for the three of them remaining behind. Nobody seen her cooking or anything, she just appeared in a maid outfit all of a sudden, tending to a massive table filled to the brim with mountains of foodstuffs so deathly sweet and exotic that they made nature weep...

The sugar-steak gateau with blood icing was delicious and chewy but tasted like no known animal or cake. The pink-iced yam with sprinkles similarly tasted nothing like anything. The roasted boar at least looked like a honey-glazed boar, but tasted mostly of cookies and cream. The only choice of drink was tea, freshly poured from a porcelin pot. It tasted of death by torture and cinnamon.

This is what happens when you let a person who doesn't know how a food works use food creation powers. :o

SPOILER! :
    Hero's feast power, yo.

The kobolds got some too, of course. And that made Eros super happy. Now she was really really happy. And full of physically impossible cake-yam. And constantly making jittery smiley hand signals towards Gnoryc, willing him to eat more and more.

Maybe... Maybe it was a good idea to sleep with one eye open from now on? >_>

KODOSEDIT NOTE: Guise, I forgot to mention in my post. But do consider that you now have a pair of Gauntlets of Strength +8. That's p. badass. Gnoryc or Fitha might benefit from them, or Karin may decide "fuck you shitlords I'm wearing it."

Right now, Karin is the only one with Identify, and the only one with Appraise to my knowledge. So Karin alone knows the value of the loot, and the nature of the gauntlets. So it's up to Jai if Karin wants to let the others know what things are worth or what the gauntlet is. And obviously that will affect who ends up wearing it.
    Last edited by Kodos; 10-31-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Karin assumed everyone in the group knew the gauntlets were magic, seeing as the only other magic user was Eros and she would've told everyone who had ears. So, now to decide who deserves them.

Gnoryc was pretty strong on his own and he wasn't the brightest so he wouldn't be able to fully appreciate them.

Fitha at least knew how to write do basic math and might be able to appreciate them a little more.

Fitha it was.

"Make sure you're all careful with this loot, its worth more than all of you put together. Fitha, you get the chance to wear these."

Karin tossed Fitha the gauntlets.

"You better make sure you don't mess up or I'll give them to Gnoryc. Maybe you can go out and use them to lift some large rocks or something.

Now, tomorrow we're going to go capture one of my old teachers. Get everything you need today because if you don't you're gonna have a bad time."
    Last edited by jaidurn; 11-01-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Fitha tossed her old gloves away and tried on the new gauntlets.
    "I feel so strong I think I could..." Fitha grabbed Karins tits and raised them.
    "Yes! I can lift gigantic boulders!"