Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Doing what seemed to come naturally, Giacomo stamped on Hevisa like a demonic child trying to smash a crappy birthday present.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Moving with what was quite literally Demonic speed, Hevisa rolled off of Gnoryc, causing Giacomo's stomps to impact against the Gnoll instead. She laughed. So did Therion.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

The Gnoll got two right in the face.

Damages: 1d6+8=11, 1d6+8=10, total 21

Gnoryc stood up and picked some bloody snot out of his snout and decided not to attack again just yet.

Kodos told me to just go ahead and post since Zizi ain't around. >_>

Eros fretted on the spot for a moment, hands bundled to her chest, busted face and undercarrage hurting a fair deal... A shy look towards her gigantic looming lover confirmed he wasn't perticularly enjoying it. Something is missing... What could my lord need?...

"...Ah, wheer forgatten deeph loave! Taalen'ed ceef is taalen'ed bud nott a deeph loaver... ;_;"

She already tried giving deep love, through, didn't she? That's what made her face hurt... Maybe there's someone... that...

Making her way over to the sexy unconcious lump that was Karin's body, Eros rolled her over and immediately proceeded to openly kiss her on the face and upper chest. "Moath tu moath soalves eferyfan'... Dho noad heet me plaase, goldan head laydee..."

SPOILER! :
    Eros casts cure light wounds on Karin. :p
    1d8+5=10
    Karin now has 5 hp, for the record.

Just to clarify in case of confusion, the initiative is not changed. So Karin's turn is the same, assuming she doesn't get knocked back the fuck out again before that. Although I'd argue given the fact Eros is on top of her, anyone - besides Eros, obviously - would have a miss chance when trying to hit Karin and might hit Eros instead. Unless Eros moves.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Fitha continued her assault on Iku, going for her clothes this time and cutting them to ribbons whilst growling insults in abyssal. She failed to notice Eros making out with the unconscious whoreslut

SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 03-09-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Karin suprised Eros by kissing back. She wasn't in much of a mood to fight with the woman who brought her back into the fight. She also had enough common sense to stay underneath Eros to be safer from everyone else.

"Thanks for helping me. I'll be in your debt."

Until Zizi and Duck return everyone just skip their turns. They don't post it's their loss. So it's Eros' turn now.

Eros felt complemented by the fact that Karin thought she was a good meat sheild; Being skinny as a rake and the shortest one of the group meant it didn't happen often.

"Hwee havta proform damunstratiun fur othur gurls!... an' 'is lord crimson-ness, uf course!..." The tousled cleric whispered like it was a cherrished secret, then just sat on Karin's stomach and began to get handsy with the lady's gender-identifying chest components. Swollen cheeks didn't make for a good kisser. "Keep bein' nice an' I will heale wath betur sphellz. My faceh hurt from Chief'sh elbow ahleady... Have'ta be awake so I kan showh him mah deeph loave, see?..."

Debt wasn't a word in her vocabularly, apparently, but Eros made the best of her position, typically without thinking of what was going to happen next.

SPOILER! :
    Quickened Cure Lesser Wounds x2;
    1d8+5=10, 1d8+5=7
    Karin gains 17 health.

------------------------------------------------

At the sidelines, even her chum-maiden Alinda looked confused by what Eros was doing. Lanky, airbrained redhead Nyx was cheering people, but seemed to have forgotten who's side she was on exactly. The other three had assumed she'd been decapitated by Ikuseghan and ceased caring a while ago.

Close knit bunch, those atrocity maidens.
    Last edited by Regantor; 03-09-2011 at 07:56 PM.