Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Karin had already changed into one of the more revealing of the outfits Eros had prepared for her when Gnoryc offered his input, prompting her to sigh. Daaqo was already climbing up her and trying to nestle in her cleavage as she threw him to the floor, forcing him to scurry midway up her leg and begin humping it, causing the blonde Wizard to shake her leg trying to kick the cackling, horny, horrible little thing off her while still talking to Gnoryc. Naturally, thanks to the jigging and bouncing her shaking caused, Daaqo just clung tighter and Eros stopped what she was doing to stare.

"It's for a disguise you stupid furball. And not the goddamned cat outfits. Eros why did you ev- You know what, gods, I don't even care." Karin pinched the bridge of her nose, shaking her head. "I can't sneak you in as you are, obviously, and I don't think I can smuggle in a goat, either. And as annoying as it is, I might need your help, anyway. So you're coming too." Karin gave Gnoryc a cruel smirk. Eros recognized it. It was the look she and Hevisa got when they saw or thought about something funny. You know, like the time they took bets on how high Eros would bounce, if at all, when droped from increasing heights.

"It's an all-female monastery, Gnoryc dear." She grinned. "So I'm going to have to polymorph you into a chick. Oh, but chear up! I'm sure you'll be pretty enough for Daaqo! Besides, it shouldn't be that weird for you. Spotted Hyena, like the ones out west in the Veldt, have females with engorged clitorises that basically amount to tiny dicks. I mean, still bigger than yours, but hey, your kind came about when Yeenoghu got his jollies off with a hyena, so this should'nt be that alien to you." Giving up on fighting with Daaqo, she allowed the horrid thing to climb up and nestle in it's usual spot in her mountainous cleavage.
    "So you have that to look forward to, I guess." Karin gave a little laugh.

"But seriously, Eros, talk to Gnoryc, figure out what he's going to need, and make him a disguise. A CUTHBERTINE ONE. Not a fucking cat costume. Gods. And as for all of you we leave in one week. I'm going to spend time with you all, gods help me, every day trying to drill some Cuthbertine nonsense into your empty skulls so you can at least try and do a convincing job at your disguise and not get us all outed the first day. Any of you fuck this up for me and I'll fucking tear your throats out your asses." Karin was such a nice lady. "Any questions?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Gnoryc's face scrunched up, his eyes rolled around, and steam almost started spurting out of his ears. For a moment he was truly trying to grasp whatever it was Karin was talking about. Unfortunately, the effort didn't pay off, and he just kind of moaned a word(?) "...Wuh?"

Apophis slowly undid the buckles holding the chitin plates together, gripping the Cutherbertine disguise in hand begrudgingly. As the cold plate fell from her chest and struck the ground with a metallic clang, Apophis pulled the skimpy red uniform over her head. Karin had returned; flaunting her body around like it was some sort of trophy. She spoke loudly, her voice booming through the small cavernous hollow. Karin’s conviction of her own supremacy was rather apparent from the way she spoke – plucking the green creature off her skin.
    “Any questions?” Karin announced as she glared across the room.
    Apophis stepped out from the shadows. “Yes. Why the fuck are we even doing this?” She asked with her head cocked to one side. Karin’s face no longer looked as pleasant when it was scowled into an expression of rage.

"Howa'my'supposda make ur a cuthbertine disguise, wasn't he a boy?" Eros butted in, still chipper and smiling. She seemed to enter every conversation like a deer walking into the path of a thundering carrage, really. "Oh man, sexy boy saint! They'll love that!" Jumping up and down and giggling rapidly suggested she'd also quite like that.

"...erm... Why you turning puppies into girl if lie and tell that he boy, through?" Perplexed, now. "oooohhhhh~, double disguise! Very sneaky! You're soooo smary, princess! I'll does it MOST NOW."

Immediately, she opened her weird, ungainly catsuit, and stood in a vastly action-ready pose.... Whilst a cascade of bodily organs, apparently human and otherwise, streamed out of it and onto the floor.

She leant over. Whispered something to them.

"Sorry, can't keep you warm no longer, Eros Vicea is very busy. Please try an' stay by the fire till ur owners come back. They prey-tell me that organs is cold mean a bad thing does happen, organ is best when warm, is... 'o' "

SPOILER! :
    Now you know what the 'weird smell' on page 44 was.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "You're doing this because I said so, cunt." Karin glared at Apophis and answered in a deadpan. "Are there any questions that aren't a waste of my time?"

Daaqo proceeded to skitter own out from Karin's cleavage and to grab one of Ero's uh... organs, although Karin kicked him away as he tried to crawl back up her with his new snack/toy/godsknowwhat in tow. "No. You're not getting gore all over my tits." Karin kicked the horrid little Demon aside as it started staring back and forth, almost enough to give the thing whiplash, between her body and the stolen organ, apparently trying to decide whether it would rather feel up Karin or tear apart and/or eat somebody's liver.

Short but not much else to say to be honest. The timewarp is coming soon.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Hey, listen, Eros will tell secret for being cuthbert. Be give me your ears." Eros wafted them closer by hand, a heartfelt urge to be helpful in her eyes. "Is muchly love at antilove, them. Name is wrong but very good is they at hurt. Only think bad is connect sausage and cassarole! -Can you beieve!- Is not never be in beds with inside other!"

"You may think very big problem is be for us disguise, this. But very simple. Eros is clever and know whats-is! Be listen!" She wafted them even closer and whispered the next part, only wishing to share such wisdom with her dearest freinds.

Including Apophis?... Apparently yes?...

Nope, wait, spoke too soon.

Eros suddenly froze up, and gazed wide-eyed upon Apophis with a look of total abject terror.

"Princess, this nun is not a freind, why is nun here? W-Where did she hide A-pop-this? She also awake, A-pop-this was never awake when meet. Not Apupthis. Hevisa's princess, it's spooky! -I'm scared! -Help me please! ;~;"

Eros ripped off her own catsuit with one hand, and tossed it to the empty air behind her. It wasn't just the metallic talons below; The threads split in such a way that you could suppose she designed it that way on purpose. Could Eros design things on purpose?

"I won't do any good." There was fire in her eyes, and not a hint of modesty or embarrassment in her red-lined form. The words were serious and vindictive. "I won't let his love go unaccepted. It's not in their virtue to leave it unaccepted. It is his love, and his to direct."

As if pulled from under the skin, a mass of black threads were yanked from her torso with a grotesquely beautiful pink mist. They writhed and knitted themselves of their own accord, soon snapping into shape and becoming the angular jet black uniform she was known for.

"and I will show him that my meager love is not worthless in return."

Her heels clicked along the hard basalt as she left the area, aside from the occasional wet popping sound as a stray organ or two exploded underfoot.