Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Fitha lazily swung her sword through the elemental a couple time.
    "Was your plan to bore us out of you tower?" Fitha started swinging her greatsword around idly.
    SPOILER! :

Gnoryc's head was on fire. By the time he put it out, by bashing his face against the ground, most his fur up there had been burnt off. Now instead of smelling like a wet dog, he smelt like burnt hair.

Gnoryc too 7 damage from fire.

Somehow, he combo'd this action into an attack, and sliced a fire elemental with his scimitar.

Nobody quite seen when or how, but Eros seemed to now be dressed in a frilly red-leather devil outfit covered with happy belts and cutsey spikes. The massive curly ram horns where the size of an extra preistess' head alone. Where the hell did she keep this stuff?...

"Murder! Murder! Mu-ru-dur-ru!" Eros softly serinated the new flame man whilst also bashing it's head in. "Can't you see it? Rolling around in skull-strewn feilds with his worship, clawing out the eyes of countless innocents, munching hearty-deep on the organs of the ugly bad preists; Nothing could be more romantic! The... t-the love!... You're part of it too, now, see? Ultimate romance! You're part of the ultimate romance!... I'm... I'm so happy I could burst!"

SPOILER! :
    ~Eros is really super happy! She is thinking of joyously rolling around in some skull-strewn feilds with Therion! She made herself a cute little devil outfit!~

Full claw attack;
    1d20+14=17, 1d20+9=11, 1d20+4=21
    Damage;
    1d6+3+1=7, 1d6+3+1=8

The elemental infront of her is down to 25 HP.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    As with C, I just really want/need to get this moving. A reply is coming soon with the new player.

The trip up the tower proceeded much as it had up to that point - Fire Elementals appeared and were generally quickly dispatched - Karin even bothered to help out once or twice, although her Succubi did most of the work.

All along the way Viola taunted the group and Karin's body and intelligence via telepathy, with Karin spitting back every now and then.

They weren't very nice people.

On the final floor of the tower our band of merry maniacs came across a quartet of Efreet, one of which Karin identified as the Amir they needed to take alive for the purpose of wishes.

Karin wished for more knowledge and intelligence, ignoring Eros' suggestion that she wish for a talking lemon.

The keep itself was mostly full of Viola's hired ninja, and traps. Karin handled most of the former by reducing them to piles of ash or, in the cases of the hardier ones, blackened skeletons. The latter were handled by Eros' helpful Kobold friends, or simply by shoving Eros into the traps and laughing.

No matter how many times Eros caught fire, it really never stopped being a riot to the rest of the group.

The group confronted Viola in her throne room. She was a stunning beauty with a deck of tarot cards nestled between her nearly-Karin-sized twins. No wonder Karin was so jealous.

"What, no, you little retard. You couldn't fit them between your tits." She said to Eros before Eros could even ask. S-she was magic!

Despite Eros' insistance that Viola was magic, the overconfident Diviner elected to fight Karin unarmed, hand to hand, since she had seen the future and already knew how this ended.

Presumably the future she saw did not involve Karin's first punch knocking out several teeth, and the rest of the 'fight' consisting of Viola being smacked, punched, thrown, kicked, and beaten around her throne room - without ever landing a hit on Karin - until Karin had worked out enough of her jealousy and anger to knock her out.

Of course, that was the future that actually, you know, happened.

A day later, after Karin, who had taken to wearing Viola's clothes (Viola's bodysuit had already been like a second-skin on her, even with the modifications Eros made to accommodate Karin's greater height it was still quite too tight and small for Karin, not that she seemed to mind) - including the tarot card in the cleavage, had taken stock of everything - leaving Fitha and Gnoryc to guard the bound and gagged Viola - Karin left with the aforementioned prisoner, off to present her as a gift to the Worldsmasher.

She returned a day later - she needed her Hevisa fix after all - just in time for Fitha to leave; the blu deemon garl had been assigned to some other task for the King of Rape.

Which was good for Gnoryc and Eros - more wishes for them!

It hadn't been difficult at all to get the other three Genie trapped and then released for wishes. Karin wished for more beauty - did her tits seem even jigglier and bouncier to anyone? Eros wished for, well, Karin wasn't sure she just tried to make the most sense of it when she requested it on behalf of the shortarse. Something about making friends be or some nonsense. Gods only knew. Gnoryc wished for more practical things.

Fitha got no wishes, because she wasn't around.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Eros just wished to be as pretty as Karin-chan, but then she realised that was a mistake, since the mighty red king was already her secret boyfreind and if he didn't like the princess more, that meant he probally prefered short bony gurlz with sweet peas and missing teeths. Karin didn't even seem to appreciate the complement super much. They were still best freinds forever, through.

So after that, the scrawny thing just wished she could love things so much that even things that didn't brain would know that they were super loved.

Also, that things that could only antilove could now also love, and would be pretty in the mind brain from it. Hevisa's favorate had no idea what the sweet sugar dumplings she was talking about either.

///

Eros was given a cool wizardy administrator outfit by nobody, and instantly set about apprasulating and organisifying and reorderfying all of the nik-nacks and do-whats in the tower. I mean, there was lots of stuff. And Eros didn't know what it was. Lots of stuff and Eros didn't know what it was. So clearly it all needed to be discovered and named since nobody had done those things yet, silly sillies.

~
    #Atrosaty Maidin Erus Vikeyas luvly list of things in tower that does move#
    ~
    45 furry fangs that slash but is soft
    19 barking wings with glovey necks
    Many much knifey-face wing fliers that stab and make hard to count
    Many much also smaller knifey-face fliers of the dark that stab in the dark and thus muchly most more hard to countings
    Some small knifey face. Not count because difficulty of fear that stab
    Many many many alot tiny tiny red guys with many much leggses in walls
    Much doggy! Maybe twelve! Long ears! Very fluff, and not eat face like Gnoyrc, very happy, love like, make nice coat probly
    ~
    Bye bye thanks for read
    P.s. Hello Hevisa's princess, this is gift, hope love, I love also. :>>>>>
    ~

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

PLAYER 3 HAS ENTERED THE GAME

The next day Hevisa showed up. She had teleported in to Karin, first, but the rest of the group knew she was there 'cause they could hear her yelling and screaming about "WHERE THE FUCKING HELLS ARE THE OTHER TWO FAGGOT DYKE-LOVING SHITHEADS?!
    And Hevisa had someone else with her. Not Fitha. She was too tall, although still rather noticably shorter than Hevisa and Karin, but then again most women - hell, most men - were shorter than those two, and that wasn't even taking into account the fact they wore heels more often than not.

Hevisa, being Hevisa, had not worn very much clothing; her body crammed into a barely-there strapless bikini
    "Sup, faggots." She purred, stretching in an exaggerated fashion primarily to show off her chest - because it apparently needed attention called to it. "I brought you all a new worthless sack of shit to help you all continue to just barely meet His already low expectations for you all." She gestered towards the new woman. "What's your name, jizzrag?" The woman opened her mouth to speak but was quickly given a backhand that sent spit, and nearly teeth, flying. "Shut up! No one fucking cares, bitchtits!"
    Oh, Hevisa.

Hevisa proceeded to more or less literally throw herself on Karin, forcing the blonde into a deep kiss, feeling her up even as she spoke to her. "Missed you, little mane. I was thinking about you last night, you know." Hevisa gave Karin a look that was nine parts the most arousing thing anyone had ever seen, and one part - the logical, reasonable part - of 'oh shit there is nothing in any of Hevisa's sexual fantasies that could possibly be good for anyone.' Because, I mean, let's face it, there really wasn't.
    "So there I was with one of my Cuthbertine pets..." what followed was a lurid and extremely detailed account of one of Hevisa's sexual escapaded with a rather unwilling Cuthbertine Cleric. Halfway through the telling Hevisa apparently lost interest or simply got too into it and she and Karin wound up giving the others a show. She finished the story when she and Karin were 'done' although that took a rather long while, given their proclivities and general stamina. Eros and Gnoryc knew better than to interrupt either of them, Daaqo* enjoyed the show, and Apophis - the new chick - whatever her feelings, certainly knew better than to interrupt Hevisa when she was, well, doing anything really.
    "So then I got to thinking that you would look really fucking hot dressed up like one of those self-righteous, cockhungry, fanatical little Cuthbertine dyke-bitches." She breathed at Karin, who was still on the floor beneath the Succubus. "And then when I'd gotten off to that mental image as much I could," she pushed off of Karin and the floor, stomping one of her heels (fortunately for Karin she was barefoot) onto the nude Wizard's stomach before yanking her up and shoving her away by her hair. "I started imagining you with some of the *actual* ones." Hevisa gave Karin a big grin.

"So here's how it's going to be, dickbreath. You're going to cram your disgusting cow-tits into some oh-so-sexy disguise that makes the Cuthbertines think you're one of them, or something. They're not really that slutty, and you're kind of like a bag of holding formed into the shape of a particularly cheap street-walker with an insatiable thirst for disease-ridden spunk," Hevisa was so charming, "but figuring this shit out is your problem, not mine, slutudders." Hevisa sauntered over to Eros and proceeded to knee the shortarse Cleric in the stomach and once she'd doubled obver, elbowed her in the spine to get her on her knees, whereupon Hevisa sat on her back using the Cleric as an impromptu chair.

"You can bring these other rejects with you if you want, I guess. I don't fucking care what you do." Hevisa explained. "When you made my little fantasy a reality, you can come back. With gifts, of course. Fuck this up for me and I'll find a fuckdoll who actually knows how to plese her partner, you shitfucking cock-gargling bitch!" She got up off Eros, spit on her, and stomped off towards Karin before turning back to everyone and shouting at them. "FUCK OFF, FUCKFAGGOTS. IT'S ALONE TIME FOR ME AND MY FAVORITE LITTLE MANE. PISS OFF."

Karin spent the next several hours alone with Hevisa. She then spent about 8 hours resting. Hevisa had been in one of her submissive moods, but in many ways those were more stressful at times than her dominant ones. It was always a bit frightening when Karin knew that Hevisa wanted to be made to suffer in some particular manner, which she of course did not communicate, and that if Karin failed to approximate it close enough, Hevisa would make her desires clear by way of example.

Karin didn't even bother talking to the new chick, immediately making preparation for not only satisfying Hevisa's blasphemous little sexual fantasy, but also to making sure that the entire trip was somehow a bit more productive than merely "made Hevisa happy so I didn't die, yay!"

That night, Karin left, apparently making arrangements for the mission, whatever that meant. The next night she called the group together in Viola's - that is Karin's - throne room. Karin, naturally, was seated in her throne wearing her (read, Viola's) outfit. Daaqo's usual home between Karin's twin peaks was currently occupied by a deck of tarot cards, so instead the horrible little thing was perched on top of her left breast, where it occupied itself with poking, prodding, and groping her, only to get a painful flick in the head whenever its efforts caused Karin enough pleasure or pain as to be a distraction.
    "Alright, shitheads, listen up," Karin began. "Here's how it's going to be. I'm going to Lareaux to fuck some bitches, literally and figuratively, in order to make Hevisa, and myself, happy. Not that any of you mewling retards would know, but the Horned Society basically runs the Church of St. Cuthbert. Of course, no one is a match for my wit or charms, so I dealt with one of their representatives and I have their word that our destination is free of their influence and that it's also otherwise suitable for our purposes." She seemed pleased with herself until Daaqo piped in. "She sucked so much dick, you guys, it was great! I mean I always thought those Devil-worshi-Ack! He-hey! P-put me down! No! Don't!-Aieegh!" After hitting the wall and bouncing off, Daaqo slinked back to Karin anyway, who didn't seem to mind, or perhaps notice as she was talking again, as the little Demon reclaimed his perch.
    "The monastery we will be staying at, like most Cuthbertine holy sites, is home to a rather extensive network of catacombs. I'm sure we'll be adding to the residents thereof." She laughed a little, but Daaqo, now in his penitent and submissive mode, seemed to find it rather hilarious until Karin flicked his head to shut him up. "I figure the catacombs are isolated enough that we can meet safely down there every other night or so so I can relay my orders to you. They're probably full of the Undead, but even shit-for-brains -" that meant Eros "- can handle those. We can also store whatever crap we steal down there until we're ready to leave, too. I have several spells at my disposal to ward off things, so it will be fine." Karin sounded confident. That is to say, Karin sounded confident even by her own standards.

"The monastery is also the resting place of one of their boring-ass saints. Cuthbertines are such joyless shits that even Angels dislike them. Although that has to do more with Angels being pussies and have problems with the Cuthbertines' methods, rather than with the fact that Angels want a good time. Point is, their beloved saint they interred there? Fucker did have Celestial cohorts, as in the legends, but it wasn't their charming personality that won'em over. It's a magical artifact that in the hands of a skilled summoner- a role I am in fact grossly overqualified for - makes controlling the stuck-up winged losers rather simple. I want it" Karin rose, to her feet Daaqo scurrying down to one of her thighs.
    "I'm taking you three morons along. You're going to help me score, and you're going to help me score that artifact. You fuck this up for me and you're worse than dead, you hear me?" She gave Apophis a look in particular. "You might b stupid enough to think you can cross me and get away with it. You can't. You fuck this up for me and I'm sure Hevisa will be very pleased you ruined her fantasy for her. Besides that, I'm the only one who can teleport you fuckers out of the monastery once we're there - it's not like any of you idiots know the way home. Or can probably even read. I want your assistance, you need me. Don't forget that."
    "Shortass," Eros knew that 'shortass' was one of Hevisa's Princess' many names of love for her. Because Karin and Eros were best friends! "You're actually not totally worthless at making clothes. Can you get some outfits done for us all by this time tomorrow?"

*Daaqo, since I don't think the name ever came up before, is Karin's Quasit familiar.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"nyan nyan"

Eros was dressed as a fluffy black cat.

She pounced on Daaqo, and lovingly wrung him out like one might a wet beach towel.

"nyan! already! nyan!"

Erm, yeah, there actually were already a series of cat outfits on a rack waiting in the wings, expertly tailored for each one of the party members.

"Somebody helps me bite him more nyan! ='3'="

Daaqo certainly seemed to be biting her back, but it may not have been so lovingly.... Oh, yeah, she was still wearing her metal claws under the mits, that might be why.

You know, past the obvious. Eros being an annoying idiot and stuff.

"Page fourty one nyan!"

What was that weird smell?...
    Last edited by Regantor; 12-30-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Skulking in the shadows, Apophis watched as the other strange members of Karin’s ‘company’ played about with the hordes of clothing which stood erect in large piles. They scrambled through the filthy rags, selecting their gear to deceive the Cutherbertines. The golden haired Eros was particularly – and unexpectedly – playful currently. The short woman, if you could even call her that, danced around in a black cat suit tailored from bits of discarded crap littering the place. Eros moved around and pestered those in her wake, much to Daaqo’s displeasure. The small demon-thing chewed bitterly, drops of oozing saliva flicking into the air. Apophis ruffled her black greasy hair from out of her face and stepped into the artificial light, grasping the first white and red slutty suit which presented itself to her. She didn’t like these people; even the maintenance of Therion’s scales had to be more enjoyable than getting to know this lot.

"Butt size thirty two!"

"-I mean-thirty two nyan!"

Eros rushed to great the newcomer as soon as she realized the dark-haired lady existed, her mismatched yellow and blue eyes jingling about in her apparently empty head as she rattled along. Somewhere in the demented shambling and giggling, the preistess inadvertently 'freed' Daaqo by dropping him square onto his face.

"This one is yours, super special mades by me!" She smiled manically, taking another from the rack and waggling it around in the air. "Do not wear princess Kareen one, it muchly be wrong size, see? Nyaaa"

Hold on, how could she know people's body sizes so accurately?

"Sorry thirty-two butt! I don't knows yur name! You were assleep when I was measurin! Nyeh!"

???

For some reason, her eyes suddenly grew wide with shock. Then fear. And then around the scale back to humoured again.

"Oh no why do you have thirty two butts that's not right nyan!"

"Very butts! ha! *u*"

A backwards somersault, aborting the conversation. Laughing. Running. Hand gestures. Various unquestionable Eros-type things.

Gnyorc sniffed around at the clothes. "Wuts da point of these?" He pulled a garment from the rack and started sniffing it. "They made out of fur? I got some of dat already." Then he bit and tore the perfectly fine attire to shreds. "This stuff sucks! So easy to rip and stab! Unless it blocks fireballs or stuff like dat, I don't need any of dis crap."