Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Karin couldn't comprehend anything coming out of the girl's mouth at this point. It was like trying to train fish to sing the Bohemian Rhapsody. Pretty impossible, but if it was ever accomplished, then it would probably be one of the best things ever.

"Maybe you could go find someone who would be willing to give you their heart. I'm sure Gnoryc doesn't need one. Pester him."
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

As soon as Karin had turned around to confront her, she realized that Eros had already mysteriously dissipated.

There was a small pile of spare organs on the floor where she had been standing, through.

They were wrapped in a little pink bow.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

The Ace of Wands

Everything was ready and prepared, the group was ready.

Karin, of course, spent the night with her two new friends. Fortunately for the Human woman, she only needed four hours of sleep.

Viola's 'tower' consisted of a central keep supported by four eleven-floor towers/pillars each named and modeled after one of the suits of the tarot. The tarot was kind of her thing.

The Tower of Wands was to be their way in. Ten floors of Fire Elementals and then an eleventh floor with Efreet, including one Efreeti Amir who would grant Karin three wishes. She'd already explained the need for the party to take it alive for that purpose, and that if they ever wanted to get some wishes from the other noble Djinn in the other three towers they better not fuck this up for her.

As a Diviner, though, Viola would of course know the group was coming and, most likely, their position within her tower.

As the group entered the Tower of Wands, a number of glass orbs fitted into the ceiling of the room, one in each corner, flickered to life with arcane eyes focused on them. Karin recognized them - watchful eyes. Arcane devices which allowed one to scry on a location, infallibly, rather than a individual. Viola already knew they were here. And, like the proper spell Scrying, one could channel Telepathy, among other spels, through it.

"Still dressing like a slovenly trull, I see." Viola's haughty voice rang out in Karin's head. "I mean, you did literally whore yourself out in Harkinia back there. You know collecting all those venereal diseases wont accomplish anything - you never learned those sorts of magics. I know." She always was kind of an insufferably smug asshat.

"I knew Mai wouldn't get the job done." She went on, her voice in all their heads now. "Which is, of course, why I have taken the liberty of hiring more ninja. You can't win this, Karin. I taught you, I suffered through your presence, remember? I'm still the best at what I do and you're still the overconfident little bimbo who thinks that dressing like some Elf wench and acting all high and mighty will fool people into thinking she's not really a cow-titted harlot, but actually some great wizard." She always was kind of jealous of Karin's body. "Bitch." Okay, really jealous.

Before the group, a single Fire Elemental flickered into being.

"I know how this ends, Karin. I think even your empty little head does, too."

MAKE A COMBAT BE.

So I want this shit moving. You each have 24 hours to post after the last post. I don't care about initiative for this. Fire Elementals go last. You'll probably kill the fucker before he goes, this round. Succubi go on Karin's turn, so Jai get in touch since I am letting you control them. If you can post before you can get in touch with me, I'll take care of them. The map is, I think, self-explanatory.
    As for the Fire Elementals, their stats are all the same, and here they are:
    SPOILER! :

HP: 40
    AC: 16 (+3 Dex, +3 Natural)
    Saves: Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +1
    Fire Elementals are immune to critical hits and, obviously to fire. Also to poison, sleep, and stunning.
    If you hit the Fire Elemental with a natural weapon - claws or bite or whatever - you have to make a DC14 Reflex Save or catch on fire for 1d4 rounds. Each round you are on fire is 1d6 damage.
    Fire Elementals are weak to cold and take +50% damage from Cold spells or effects.
    Last edited by Kodos; 06-19-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Dat it?" Gnoryc pointed at the fire elemental. "I'll take care o dis."

SPOILER! :

Gnoryc used LEAP ATTACK
    jump check http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4094695/ = 33
    attack http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4094699/ = 21
    damage http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4094702/ = 26 (+8 from leap attack)

Fire elemental has 14 hp

He jumped forward at the fire monster, his scimitar gripped with both hands, and cut the thing.

YA01kDA.png
    Last edited by Evil_Cake; 06-19-2013 at 12:07 AM.

"Guys! Guys! I gonna sing ah sung!"

Nobody was listening to Eros, nor paying attention to her writhing around on the floor like an enraged boneless cat, sucking her thumb and periodically squashing the bag full of kobolds on her back.

But no, today day, that good mood was extra good. And she had to let the others know it. Had to let them super know it.

An epic yarn was spun of the great tunnelings, as she burrowed through time and space with multi-coloured eyeballs of ethereal humour, scraping the last scraps of depression from the skulls of those around her and soothing them into a sweet unthinking patte of contentment. An infection of lovely bug-eyed Eros heads gurgled and exploded in unition. Spagetti fingers were all reaching and most uplifting. The squeeky mouse-pitched lyrics were not words or sounds but pureform sins bleeding out onto reality.

In other words, their brains did the best they could to erase that experience from memory.

But the taint of feeling really super nice did linger still.

Maybe it always would.

SPOILER! :
    Eros cast prayer. Everybody who actually bothered to read that gets +1 on all attack rolls for 15 rounds. Enemies conversively get -1 on all attack rolls.

A thinking was been.

Fail (who has vanished again and I don't even know) and Jai have had more than enough time to post.

Karin decided to let Gnoryc and Fitha handle this - why waste her spells? And instead concerned herself with keeping her Succubi in line or making out with them or whatever.

Fitha decided to let the furball handle this one, I guess, and did nothing.

The roaring Fire Elemental slammed its burning appendages into Gnoryc.

Gnoryc takes 8 damages!
    Gnoryc needs to make a DC14 Reflex Save or catch on fire for 1d4 rounds. While on fire he takes 1d6 damage each round, but may make a move action to put himself out.
    Last edited by Kodos; 06-22-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Gnoryc attacked the fire elemental like he was chopping veggies.

He also managed to not catch on fire, so thats nice.

The Two of Wands

With a humming buzz the group found themselves teleported to the next floor of the Tower of Wands, their relative positions all intact.

This time the Fire Elementals already waiting for them and proceeded to instantly attack Gnoryc.

Gnoryc takes 18 damages!
    The Fire Elementals' stats are unchanged. And, as with before, Gnoryc must make a save - two this time - or be on fire. Eros' Prayer still affects the party but as it was cast below, it does not affect these two Fire Elementals.
    Last edited by Kodos; 06-24-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Karin was more than willing to leave the grunt work for the group. It gave her more time to relax and enjoy watching the rest of the group do the tough stuff. Either way, it's not like they'll be much help with Viola anyways.

"Gnoryc, take care not to get your fur singed. You smell foul enough already."

With any luck, Fitha would rush in there and get a little charred, but what did Karin care. She had two lovely ladies to keep her entertained in case things didn't heat up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

"Stupid bitch is making this way too easy"
    Fitha rolled up to one of the elementals and run a claw through it.
    SPOILER! :

Attack:1d20+19=38
    Damage:1d6+9=13