Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Fitha was close to being finished. Karin knew it, heck Eros probably even knew it and she was messed up in the head.

Going in for the knockout, Karin quickly stepped forward and brought one fist into Fitha's squirming stomach and then brought the other one smashing into her head.

Fitha was out cold. Satisfaction from the impact flooded through Karin's body.

Now all that's left was the Erosbeast. Karin was so close to winning she could almost taste it.

SPOILER! :
    Last edited by jaidurn; 07-19-2012 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

"Antilove! Antilove!" Eros howled with joy, faceplanting into Karin's chest and trying to hug the life out of her...

SPOILER! :
    Grappling again. Same as last time.

If Karin's attack of opportunity fails, she'd need a 25 to escape the grapple. It would also inflict 4 HP in damage.

"Get off of me!"

Being handled by a large Eros wasn't exactly on Karin's 10 things she wants to do before she dies list. She punched wherever she could and surprisingly got in a decent hit.

Karin slid out of the girl's grip and got ready to attack any part of her she could hit. She stepped on Eros' foot and then slammed her knee into her stomach.

It was gonna take a long time to defeat her.

SPOILER! :

It felt like punching kneaded dough. Eros wasn't so much physically tough as remarkably resistant to pain; And simply getting somebodies' attention enough for them to attack her made her face light up regardless of a cringingly sore stomach.

"Antilove! Ant-ee-loe-vu!~"

Her attack was made of more grabbing, kissing, biting. More frantic this time. Perhaps she didn't actually know how to punch?

SPOILER! :
    More grapple! Grappu! Grappu!

Attack of opportunity. 22 to beat grapple, or another 4 HP damage and grappleness sustained.

"Can't you actually fight? That's my head you're trying to consume!"

Karin poked Eros in the eye as best as she could. It worked to get out of the grip of the beast.

She punched the Erosbeast in what the hoped was the knee and then slammed another one into her gut.
    SPOILER! :

Eros screeched and recoiled from Karin's eye jab, clearly remembering what happened last time such things were involved. The twisted smile remained, but she was too busy desperately nursing her eye to try and block the coming blows.

Something within her little magical brainstem failed, and she reverted back to normal pint size. She fell onto her butt and didn't want to get back up again.

"...Antilavu.... Antilavu.... king impaler-sama..."

The Erosbeast had lost the beast part of herself. Finally Karin was able to finish the fight. She failed to pull off her combo and she just managed to kick Eros in the head before she dropped.

Oh well, if she would've been successful things probably would've gotten a load messier.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Hevisa hurled herself on Karin with a happy squeal and decided to take her then and there.
    Later that night, Karin was granted the privilege of a solo-session with Therion. The other ladies, for having lost, were granted the privilege of their choice of Otyugh or Ettin, while Hevisa and her friends watched. How lucky!

A few days later the group were led by several of His Dragonkin to a small - by Worldbreaker Keep standards, where many rooms were massive due to the need to house the three-hundred foot long ambulatory rape volcano that lived there - chamber with a teleportation circle. Hevisa was seated upon a nude male on all fours and covered in scars and open wounds from her claws and teeth. She smiled as they entered rising and embracing Karin with a deep kiss and continuing to grope and fondle her while kissing licking along her neck and cleavage even as she addressed the group.

"The Worldsmasher is sending you lot to ~ mmm so big ~ get Him His shit back." She purred. "He wants Princess Eija, her slut of a mother alive, and also that Mermaid bitch. But you fuckheads better come back with lots of bitches and loot. And bring me back some guys! This one's broken!" She pushed off Karin roughly, stomped over to Eros, and slapped her hard. "PAY ATTENTION WHEN I'M FUCKING SPEAKING YOU MOTHERFUCKING SHITSUCKING COCKNUT!" She screamed before smiling and embracing Fitha. "The fuck are you wearing and where are your tits. I mea- wait. Oh for fuck's sake! You cocksleeves can't take the furball there looking like that! Are you fucking inbred!" She pushed off Fitha and glared at Karin. "MAGIC HIM INTO SOMETHING ELSE YOU STUPID FUCKING COW!"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Karin decided to transform Gnoryc into a form that would accentuate his talents, well, at least one of the two. A mule was a fitting animal for the brute. A gorilla would work better, but Karin was sure that they couldn't pass that off. Even if he couldn't smash anything he could still carry loot.

Too bad she couldn't do anything about his looks. He was one ugly mule.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Hevisa smiled warmly at Karin before punching her hard in the stomach and laughing. "Now listen the fuck up, little manes," she purred, her voice sensual and full of sex once again. "He wants wnats them alive, obviously, but you're free to have some fun with them. JUST DON'T FUCKING BREAK THEM!" She yelled in Gnoryc's direction. "You'll like the princess, cow-tits," she said to Karin, straightening the coughing girl up and kissing her deeply. "She's almost as busty as you. Almost. I don't think anyone has big fat udders as gross and ridiculous and disgusting and lovely and hot as yours, my little mane." Except, you know, Hevisa herself.

"When you're done trashing the place and getting Him His stuff - AND GIFTS FOR ME YOU INGRATEFUL LITTLE COCK SHITS. YOU DIDN'T EVEN COMPLIMENT THIS BIKINI I'M WEARING. IT MAKES ME LOOK GREAT DOESN'T IT!?" Hevisa screamed in Karin's face before slapping her hard, turning around, and bending over a bit. "Doesn't my ass look fantastic?" she smiled before glaring at Fitha. "You're jealous, aren't you, no-tits. Admit it!" She smashed Fitha's face into the wall before laughing and shrugging. "Anyway, here, shitheads." She snapped her fingers and a Quasit appeared from being invisibile, dragging four bags of what sounded like coins. Hevisa grabbed them and kicked the Quasit into a wall, splattering it, before smacking one of the bags hard into Karin's chest, smashing another into Fitha's face, hurling one at Eros' face, and slamming one down hard on Gnoryc's mule-back.

"It's gold, shitheads." She drawled. "You'll want a cover, I guess, so you can sneak around without people knowing. DON'T FUCK UP." She smiled warmly and pulled Karin close, pressing up against her. Just her touch was nearly as good as sex with other people. "You'll make me proud, won't you my little mane?" She breathed huskily, leaning in close. "Because if you don't, I'll fucking tear your eyes out through your filthy fucking sexhole, and shove them back in place through your ass." She said, still in the same flirty tone and with a big manic smile.

FITHA GET: 300 GP
    EROS GET: 200 GP
    GNORYC GET: 300 GP
    KARIN GET: 120 GP
    I'll warp you all when Reg shows up or at 8 PM, whatever comes first. Gnoryc still has his 'intelligence' but he can't speak except in... uh... what do you call the sound a mule makes?
    If anyone has reactionposts or feels like asking Hevisa a question, go for it. And knowledge check results happen when I warp.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!