Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Karin was feeling good and the fact that Hevisa continued to make her feel even better made her want Hevisa even more. Her head hit the ground and Karin almost went crazy. Hevisa was asking questions of her and Karin was ready to give her whatever she wanted just so Karin could feel as good as she just did a few seconds before.

"I'll do anything for you, O Hevisa. What ever you see fit."

She answered Hevisa's question, still lusting for more of her treatment.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Cut the honorifics!" She screamed, elbowing Karin hard in the stomach before standing up and hauling Karin to her feet by her short blond hair. She turned around slowly for Karin before spreading her arms with a little flourish. "The dark skinned sow also wants me. You'll have to earn me." She purred. "But you're not fat like she is. I think I like you more. You remind me of my last pet." She smiled. "You can kiss me anywhere you'd like above my waist. But then you'll have to earn my attention after that. But you want this, don't you?"

"You won't disappoint me, right? You wouldn't want me upset, would you?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Gnyorc bent down by the fleshy mess that was Reine. This corpse gave had provided him with a few meals, and he felt a little sad to see her go. He picked up a mangled piece of her and started chewing on it.

Karin kissed the nape of Hevisa's neck caringly. She pulled away slowly, brushing her hair out of her face as she went. She held her face a couple inches away from Hevisa's skin so she could breath the aroma that rose from the Succubi.

"Yes. No. No, Hevisa."

Karin answered each of her questions in turn and pulled away from the beauty. It took all of her self control not to leap towards Hevisa in a bout of lust after being near her so much. Hevisa had given her that amount of pleasure and Karin needed to feel it again. She decided to do her best to prove her worth to Hevisa.

Melina approached the tribute area with the kind of awe-inspired humble silence that only preisthood could manage; Alrough the ivory-studded crimson leotard she bore didn't exactly live up to that, having most of the center chest and sides missing... Furthermore, the gang of giggling airheads in barely-existant little grey dresses at her tail successfully boosted that image 'up' to classy whorehouse owner.

Eros was firmly attached to a shorter and more mousy black-haired girl by the name of Alinda, both starry eyed over Therion and borrowing each other's willpower not to squeal out with delight.

Ganymede was a raven-haired beefcake with a pair of epic zepplins moored to her chest, apparenly much to the annoyance of Amor, who was a blonde of only just smaller 'talent', but eagerly trying to claw it back by cutting her clothes down to the most minisule size she could.

Lastly, Nyx was somewhere inbetween the other four, a sleek red head with a few scraps of modesty left, but bearing assets that compaired well to her ultra-slutty blonde freind.

Without too much of an added announcement, they begun a disturbly sweet accepella proformance about true love and dearly departed organs.

"~Sand comes out from a creak in my lovage!
    dreams have the crimson of people's hearts, haven't they?
    Point our hands to the king without looking!
    until the day with we can love him ourselves
    Until the day he notice that it is love, Touch my soul!

Show me the way to you (Worldu-smasha!)
    bleed me now where you are (Worldu-smasha!)
    Now, now with your parts!
    take me now where you are (Worldu-smasha!)
    Now, now in my dreams!
    hurt me now where you are (Worldu-smasha!)
    Now, while your heart is burning! LOVE-TIME!~
    "

At the end of their rather climatic and ill-fitting performance they all assumed submissive possitions on the floor. Melina gave Eros a harsh shove after a second, after which the red-lined priestess hurried off and returned with a horrible, flesh-ily wrapped present for Hevisa.

To say that the mechanic was differant than with Karin was a bit of an understatement. Holding the package out with streaming tears of pride, Eros did her best to make as much eye contact with the floor as possible.

Therion seemed amused by the bizarre little skit, as did Hevisa.

"Gimme that you piece of shit! "Hevisa snatched the gift from Eros's hands before shredding apart the wrappings with her claws and examining the contents.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

This is a thatched human-leather dress. All craftsmaidenship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with a necklace of bronze aztec-style tabs. This object menaces with spikes of bronze. It's basically two arcane red sleeves of thatched meat held into a diamond shape at the chest by the necklace and a small clasp. Due the the fact it seperates at the bottom again, within the item one can expect to find an image of Hevisa's lady bits.

"What!? You don't think I dress well!?" Hevisa shrieked, throwing a tantrum as she often does, grabbing Eros around the neck with one clawed hand and lifting her up the ground, smacking her face back and forth with the other hand.

"You think I don't look fucking incredible in this bikini, huh?!" She spit, smacking her hard. "You think you can tell me how to dress you filthy little splitprick cocklick?!" She threw Eros down to the floor hard before taking a few steps back and delivering a hard running kick to Eros' midsection. "Fuck you you tiny titted little blonde slut!"

Hevisa then picked up the outfit, looked at, smiled, and fave the hurting Eros a passionate kiss. "It's hot. I like it. You did well, little mane."

Hevisa is mysterious like a druid.

Eros did little but groan and squirm on the floor for a few minutes, utterly winded and feeling like the world was rotating the wrong way all of a sudden. It was probally for the best, seeing as how her fellow faithful atrocity maidens were now muttering about how much of a 'lucky bitch' she was.

"I'm.... so glad...."

"You should be." Hevisa beamed handing off her new outfit to one of the Dragonkin.

Therion smiled. "Listen up, faggots; your gifts are shitty and you should feel shitty." He explained, yawning before tossing another handful of screaming limbless women into his mouth, chewing far more than necessary before spitting the pulpy mess of blood and bones onto one of his other underlings. That got a laugh out of Him and the others.

"You little whores are going to have a catfight for Me. No weapons or magic in the fight. Winner gets to spend the night with Me, losers get it up the ass from some minotaurs, or something." This got a cheer from some minotaurs in His presence.

"As for you two little limpdicks," Therion nodded towards Gnoryc and Giacomo, "you two get to wrestle hevisa. The winner gets to spend the night with her. The losers spend the night with her too, but in a different context." Laughter. "Same rules as the whores."

Hevisa smiled, all eyes, male and otherwise, staring at her as she stretched and laughed.

"Any questions, little mortals?"

If Fjore, Karin, or Eros want to cast any prepatory spells do so now. If not, post saying as much. Once I hear from you three I will roll initiatives and start shit.

As for the fights - no map. It's all close enough quarters that it's basically the same as the fights int he tourny - no real point.