Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Fortunately the smell of scorched wizard was hard to miss and the Quasit could tell that Akasha was somewhere to the west. He'd need more time, and to get a bit closer, to pinpoint where.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

It was as if a voice was telling Karin, "Go west girl, go west!"

She had her Quasit run west as she moved to keep near it. There's no way she could handle an accident.

Maybe she'd find a gold mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Karin's Quasit howled as he locked onto Akasha's position. With the signal, she let loose her prepared magic missile. Good thing it hit, else they'd have a larger mess on their hands. Akasha managed to hit Gnoryc with some sort of spell that made him start attacking Eros. Good thing that Eros was used to a good beating.

"Your time is up, Baldy!"

What works better to knock someone out than a powerful punt to their nether regions? Nothing. Akasha dropped like a rock.

Now onto the matter of dispelling the spell on Gnoryc. It was fun watching him beat up on Ero's and all, but Karin'd rather be back at the library. Quickly she got Gnoryc all sorted.

Now they could head back so she could enjoy some reading. Oh, and don't forget time with Hevisa. That's great too.

Karin teleported everyone back to Worldbreaker Keep as soon as Akasha and the other slaves were secured, and Gnoryc was certified as being back to his usual self. Mercifully, Karin decided not to teleport anyone into any walls, although that would have been really funny.

In fairness, it was probably only Karin who knew that Gnoryc was even dominated. I mean, Eros was kind of annoying, and it wasn't that far of a stretch to imagine he just had enough of her and decided to start hitting her. I mean, everyone beat up Eros. It was a thing you did. She was basically the group pinata.

The slaves were collected that night. It turned out that Gail, the Transmuter, was actually quite fat - her own magic kept her slim. Naturally Karin was blamed for this and, while Therion still wanted the Transmuter, Karin had her face smashed into the wall a few times by an irate Hevisa until Hevisa got horny from all the violence and started fucking her.

...the aristocrats!

As was becoming more and more common, Karin was granted the privilege that night of spending it not only with Hevisa, but with Therion Himself as well.

She and Hevisa were brought before Him while He was still in his true, Dragon form. It was just the three of them this time - no other Succubi or minions present. Karin knew what he wanted and set about grinding against, caressing, and generally fawning over the Great Red Wyrm's neck. It burned - it always did. His body was so hot that physical contact with it was painful. But the pleasure of what came after - of His and her affections - was worth that pain - and the pain that followed.

"You entertain Me, cow." Gods above, He complimented her! "You are amusing, little human. And Hevisa seems to have taken a liking to you." Hevisa seemed to affirm His assessment by pulling Karin away, kissing her deeply, and then slapping her hard across the face and screaming at her to pay more attention to the Worldsmasher. Oh, Hevisa.

"Would you like to know a secret, little human? How I have eluded My twilight?" He laughed before she could answer. "Of course you would, slut. You crave knowledge almost as much as you crave cock - you fancy yourself learned because you have managed to become one of the least moronic retards - you confuse being the tallest midget with actual tallness." Hevisa pulled Karin away once more, aroused by His insulting her. "Your service will be rewarded with information. You will continue to serve Me well, and future rewards may be forthcoming, little whore. My glory is such that even retarded little harlots like yourself cannot help but be made grand by it."

Hevisa smiled at her blonde pet. "You are lucky, my little Mane, He grants you an honor a filthy little cumguzzling cocksleeve of a dyke like yourself does not deserve." She purred.

"Long ago, before your ancestors had even mastered literal fire, let alone begun to crudely imitate the fire of My kind, there was a great war. A war unlike any other." He said. "I was there." Hevisa purred softly. "A war between the illithids and everyone else, for the sake of all creation. The flayers lost, although they had slain many gods.
    Divinity, as you know, is a strange thing. It does not fade easily. Though there was a god slain here in asul, his essence lingered. In his corpse, and in his belongings. Part of his belongings were entrusted with the foolish heironeans, for safe-keeping. Thousands of years later they would forge a sword from it - to kill Me." Therion laughed. "I appreciate that you tiny mewling retards at least could appreciate that it would take a god to kill a god. Your beloved saint, melinde, was given this sword hoping to thwart Me from doing something I never intended to do." He smiled. "I claimed her, I claimed the sword, I claimed the essence of a god. I claimed this and more, as it is My birthright, My destiny, My nature."

Hevisa was overjoyed at the repetition of all this, listening to something she already knew with manic joy. "He will destroy this world soon." She breathed softly. "Smash it when He has taken the last things He desires from it, and move elsewhere. His glory cannot be shackled here any longer. He is a demigod now, but this is only the beginning." She breathed excitedly.

"Melinde's attempt to save this world was its doom. I will not lie to you, cow, because although you are very, very, stupid, you are less so than most of your ilk. I am not yet a true god, merely a demigod, but soon, very soon, I shall burn this world in the fires of my rebirth, and I shall claim that which is Mine." He smiled. "But there remains work, here, to be done. There are still some of My things which I would like to have brought directly into My possession. I shall be sending you and the other shitheads to harkinia soon. You will obtain for Me that which is Mine. Serve Me well and I shall continue to reward you over the other faggots. Serve Me poorly and you shall share in their fates like the cockhungry little idiot you are."

"Your time runs short, little human. The end is coming."

The next day the group was brought before the Worldsmasher. He was smiling, Hevisa by his side, in a grand hall decorated with the corpses of all manner of Dragons. "Sup, faggots?" He purred happily, before grabbing Fitha. "I'm thinking of a number..."

I am *really* unhappy with how I wrote Therion this time but I want things moving and the big revelation had to happen sooner rather than later. Sorry. Better now and sub-par than later.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Oh man He is going to crush me, fuck.
    "Is it 42?"

Therion looked at Fitha before hurling her at the ground, hard.

"I did not ask you for your opinion on the matter, cow!" Therion roared, flames billowing from His nostrils before He and Hevisa, and then obviously everyone else, erupted into laughter.

"I have a task for you. You're going to fuck it up, I am sure, but it will be amusing to watch you shitheads try and not to. You are going to go to Harkinia and wreck the place up. Bring Me back My stuff. Also the princess has a great pair so there's that too." He shrugged. "But first, you, furball." the Dragon nodded towards Gnoryc. "Fuck off. You smell. The rest of you whores - I am bored! Beat the shit out of each other, or something. And keep it interesting! You sluts have to be good for something!"

Wellp. You heard the man. Dragon. Dragon-man. Dragon.

INITIATIVE
    Eros: 20
    Karin: 18
    Fitha: 15

Eros squeaked. Not only had she just un-pummeled her face from that little encounter with Gyronc, but she was also wearing the brand new frilly pink dress she was saving just to show to the Crimson King. He didn't seem to register her being there at all, let alone the outfit.

...Or, maybe, the marvelous Dark Lord just got all excited and he wanted to keep her around by making them fight? Yeah, that was it. He had like gazillions of people that he could watch fight. But he wanted to watch Eros! -and it would be totally embarrassing if he just told of the others to go away. Yeah! She'd make him real happy and get Hevisa to respect her with a coolish show, totally!

Fitha and Karin were still busy sizing each another up, ignoring the little one as was customary; So the dainty fairy fluffball took the opportunity to jump right in between and yank Karin's brassiere right off with her teeth...

SPOILER! :
    Clothes-grab attack;

1d20+3=18

I'm pretty sure that Karin doesn't have a higher unarmoured AC than that? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Eros is AC 13 (Unarmoured) and has 170 HP, anyway. If you guys could post this info too it would be borbony goodness. :o
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-03-2012 at 11:01 PM.

The feeling of tearing clothing is one that Karin was very familiar with. Glancing down she saw little Eros had taken her top. Oh well, what's the shame in showing off what you've got?

Either way, Fitha was much more of a target than Eros. Karin rammed her fist into Fitha's stomach. Trying to get an extra hit in, she punched with her other hand and missed. Too bad hand to hand combat wasn't one of her strong suits.

SPOILER! :

Damage:
    1d8+4=12

Karin's AC is 15 and she has 75 HP

Tearing Karin's clothes off didn't work so well last time, so Fitha took a different approach.

Fitha grabbed the Titmonsters head, but got punched in the gut again, luckily Fitha was a tough baddass and it was shrugged it off, Fitha slammed her head into Karin's twice.

SPOILER! :
    Attacks:1d20+16=18, 1d20+11=27
    Damages:1d4+3=6, 1d4+3=7 =13

Fitha HP: 82
    AC: 25

Still not content with being ignored, Eros yanked rather irately on the back of Fitha's hair; Karin was her original choice, but the bitch was just too tall in comparison.

SPOILER! :
    Attack roll;
    1d20+3=23
    (Possible crit...)
    1d20+3=15
    (Nope.)

Damage inflicted;
    1d3+1=4
    Miraculously, she slipped a little and actually did some damage! Eros herself was as surprised as anybody, standing there and reviewing the ripped-free grey tuft in her palm.