Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Eros crossed her legs and bundled her hands to her chest, biting the end of her thumb in order to resist leaping onto her overlord's nose and giving it a big ol' hug. Soon pulling down her dress and flushing a bright pink, it was pretty obvious what her little brain cogs were really chewing over.

"My sweet peas aren't big cause they are sweet. and peas." She responded meekly, still gyrating and not daring to look him in the eye. "Sorry my mighty overmaster of intense unmatched brilliance. I'll eat more and get big and plump chest cushions for you. Maybe gather mega loads still attached to other meat presents. It's unforgivable, I know."

Probally the wrong answer, but hey. Thinking clearly with a antilove dragon in your face is hard... Harder, even, when you think entirely in scribbles. ;_;

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Therion just exhaled through his nostrils, the blast of air (which was itself nearly heated to the point of causing burns) knocking Eros over. Laughing he straightened up.

"Remember, fuckstains, you're not to kill the whores. I want them alive. I don't care what else you do to them."

"I'm sending you in reasonably close to where the sluts are holed up. I could send you in closer, but I choose not to. Do you turds have a problem with that? No? Good."

Hevisa got off of Karin (who during Eros' rambling had been knocked over during the impromptu faux-fucking). "You'll bring home lots of fun new toys for us, right Tits? You won't fuck up and make me sad, will you? Because you know how much I enjoy your tits, and the rest of you, and if you fucked up I'd probably have to ruin that amazing body of yours, you revolting little pigshit." Hevisa licked Karin's cleavage before slapping her and giving her a great big smile. "Good luck, cow!"

You didn't remember Therion casting the spell, but there you were.

This place was powerful. You could all feel it. The air was charged with imperceptible arcane energies. Karin and Fitha could taste it.

The walls, ceiling, and floor, which were some black metal, were absolutely covered in glowing arcane sigils, glyps, and writing. Karin could recognize them as Therion's own, thanks to the few bits of His arcana she had seen back at Worldbreaker Keep.

The runes sang with magic. Some were engraved into the surface in fractal patterns, slowly swirling and growing outwards. Others flowed like streams, gliding along the surface of the floor or wall.

There were only two ways to go thanks to Therion having deposited you in a hallway - forward or back. Who knew which way led to Akasha and her minions.

Okay. So. Since Jai isn't here and the party is a bit smaller than anticipated, a few changes. Karin will be played by Reg. Also I am cutting out some, maybe all, of the random encounters. Hopefully the fights with Akasha and her minions will be fun enough to compensate. Deal with it.

Second, Arcane magic is more powerful and may or may not carry some fun effects and/or risks. I'm not telling. Divine Magic is unchanged with the exception of spells channeling Negative Energy being empowered in some way, cast to find out!

I'm not doing maps since I'm tired and lazy and you guys are bad at posting and don't get nice things. When they are needed they will surface, otherwise it's text adventure style. OBVIOUS EXITS ARE NORTH, SOUTH, AND DENNIS.

If you'd rather have some random encounters, or none, I'd like to know. Voice your opinion in your post!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Karin gazed around the ceilings for a moment, her mind absorbing and filtering information at a lightning pace. As usual, it was like she barely acknowledged the existence of the others, and the apparent danger of their surroundings even less. It was interesting, sure, but not that interesting...

Before moving on, the curvacious woman-thing lazily made a few dull hand signals at her sides. Orb-like flashes sparked around her for a split second, without explanation.

"Kay, freaks. I'm going this way." She remarked simply, with a tone that suggested she didn't really care if they followed her or not.

Karin walked straight forward cautiously, assuming that Therion had placed them facing in the right direction... But not counting on it.

SPOILER! :
    Karin cast Unholy armor and Mage armor

Also, she checks for Spellcraft; 1d20+33=47

Spot and Listen; 1d20=10, 1d20=8

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Eros gazed around the ceilings for a moment, failing to absorb any information at all, processing it like a dead brick.

"Squuuueeee!~" It made noise, and pranced excitedly around on the spot. "His fantasticness made a tall house! And it's really, really pretty! :333"

For no particular reason, she just swooned after Karin, still making little excited sputtering giggles.

SPOILER! :
    Prepared Spells, for anybody who cares;

Zero-level Cleric spells: 6 per day
    +(Once a day) Smite
    +Create Water
    +Cure Minor Wounds
    +Detect Magic
    +Purify Food and Drink
    +Resistance
    +Sailor Scout Transformation Sequence >:y

First-level Cleric spells: 6 (5+1) per day +1 from a domain:
    +(Destruction); Inflict Light Wounds
    +Cure Light Wounds
    +Cure Light Wounds
    +Cure Light Wounds
    +Cure Light Wounds
    +Detect Good
    +Detect Law

Second-level Cleric spells: 6 (5+1) per day +1 from a domain:
    +(Destruction) Shatter
    +Cure Moderate Wounds
    +Cure Moderate Wounds
    +Inflict Moderate Wounds
    +Hold Person
    +Hold Person
    +Hold Person

Third-level Cleric spells: 6 (5+1) per day +1 from a domain:
    +(Destruction) Contagion
    +Animate Dead
    +Animate Dead
    +Cure Serious Wounds
    +Cure Serious Wounds
    +Inflict Serious Wounds
    +Speak with Dead
    +Prayer

Fourth-level Cleric spells: 5 (4+1) per day +1 from a domain:
    +(Destruction) Inflict Critical Wounds
    +Cure Critical Wounds
    +Quickened Cure Light Wounds

Fifth-level Cleric spells: 4 per day +1 from a domain:
    +(Destruction) Inflict Light Wounds, Mass
    +Cure Light Wounds, Mass
    +Cure Light Wounds, Mass
    +Raise Dead
    +Unhallow

Sixth-level Cleric spells: 3 per day +1 from a domain:
    +(Destruction) Harm
    +Create Undead
    +Cure Moderate Wounds, Mass
    +Cure Moderate Wounds, Mass

Seventh-level Cleric spells: 2 per day +1 from a domain:
    +(Destruction) Disintegrate
    +Control Undead
    +Control Undead

Eighth-level Cleric spells: 1 per day +1 from a domain:
    +(Destruction) Earthquake
    +Discern Location
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-06-2011 at 09:55 PM.

"No killing...? But they just as good dead, right?..." Gnoryc pondered this as he followed behind the other two.

Fitha would rather have gone the other way, but everyone else was following tits and fuck hanging around here on your own.
    "Maybe prefers torturing things that aren't dead?" Fitha went along with the rest of the group, hoping they'd come across a dead end or something.

Karin could barely make out most of it. Therion's arcana was hideously complex, and the fact the sigils and runes were moving around and/or fractal things endlessly repeating but oftentimes with slight variations.
    If she had more time to study them (and by His mighty member did she want to study them) and some reference materials to, well, reference, she could do better, she felt.
    Still, she was able to make out a bit. Lots of stuff related to powerful Necromancy spells, as was to be expected given the function of the tower but also, curiously, here and there were spells that reminded her of some theoretical Planar Gate spells, as well as some other stuff related to the four elements.

Curious.

Karin could not hear or see anything that might suggest the presence or lack thereof of Akasha or her minions. All she heard was the almost sing-song humming of the magical tower itself.

Going along the group eventually came upon a pair of massive doors covered, like everything else, in runes and sigils.
    Last edited by Kodos; 07-12-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Fitha was kinda fed up following Karin. so she barged past the rest of the group attempted to push the door open.

The runes and sigils on the door reacted immediately and violently to Fitha's touch, spewing forth arcing bolts of Negative Energy which bit into her, assaulting her very soul and feeding on the gorgeous Ayanu's essence.

Thankfully, the bolt didn't seem too powerful. (24 damages!)

No doubt the others found it funny.

The trap triggered, the door was probably safe to open now. Probably.

After a moment of snickering, Gnoryc nudged Fitha towards the door. "Do it again!"

Furious, Fitha tried redeeming herself. She began wrestling with Gnoryc, digging in her claws and attempting to lift him over her head.
    "You do it, fucking dog!"

SPOILER! :
    Grab:1d20+14=21
    Grapple:1d20+14=34

Cake, you can bite her or try to break free.
    Also Kodos wants you on Aim