Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Gnoryc just bowed respectfully before Therion and Hevisa.

Karin sensed that saying anything would just get a snide remark from Therion or Hevisa. Although she wouldn't mind, after the recent nights, she decided to try and stay on what she thought was their good side.

She ended up just smiling at Hevisa and Therion.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Hevisa sauntered over to Karin and, with a smile, began to fondle her breasts while kissing and licking her face and cleavage. Now and again she'd lower herself to her knees to give similar treatment to Karin's butt or thighs.

Much to Karin's delight, Succubi, unlike other drugs, never dulled with repetition. Hevisa's tiniest touch was still as sensual and electric now as it was the first time.

"I've another task for you lot." Therion began with a smile, casually plucking one of the women off his side and eating her.

"A year or two some bald cunt calling herself akasha or something like that took up residence in one of My old phylactery towers. It's unsurprising, really, I mean, wha t woman could resist a great big phallic symbol of Mine?" Gasps and laughter came from all the women. "I want you idiots to go in there and reclaim it for Me." He smiled. "Simple enough that even you morons should be able to handle it."

"Now, akasha herself is rather pleasing on the eyes. She's about as big as you, even, tits," Therion said. Hevisa gave a long, exaggerated, orgasmic moan and went about her fondling and groping with renewed fervor. "So I want her alive. She also has some bitches she brought with her, one as a bodyguard, the rest as students. I want them alive too."

"Akasha," Hevisa pulled away from Karin's cleavage long enough to speak, although still fondling her, "can do a few little magic tricks, so the stupid bitch thinks that because she can make sparks, that she's somehow a Wizard and understands things." Hevisa laughed. "Kind of like you, tits!" She added, pulling Karin closer and resuming her efforts.

"Arcane magic is mostly amplified within the tower." Therion explained. "Some other strange phenomena will also be commonplace. I'd explain the particulars, but you're all idiots and wouldn't understand." He smiled. "Ignore the roaming elementals and other such things, and focus entirely on capturing the sluts. Once you have done that, I'll have My minions who aren't retarded children repair the damage to My tower and in doing so deal with the other problems."

"Any questions?" Therion purred.
    Last edited by Kodos; 05-02-2011 at 09:24 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Eros rampantly shook her head, palms clasped forward at her chin, and glamering eyes skewed upwards by a massive smile. Chilling and adorable at the same time, it actually rather closely resembled someone who was too emotional to talk after being asked about getting married.

Things are going great! He really let me cheat because he wanted deep love with me, now he's giving me more excuses to make his other lovers love me!... A super-sparkly idea chain bounced around inside her hollow head. Now I got missus Karin and Iku and Reine and Alinda and Nyx and missus Melina and lots of freinds! I'm so happy! Ganymede and Amor punched me in the back of the head because they love me too, probally... That's what the red king did... Too bad I'm taken, but it was nice, through!... I'm happy! ʘ‿ʘ

Gnoryc was scratching his head. "Can those strange phenoninas make me die?"

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Therion feigned ignorance and curiosity. "Why, that is an excellent question, shithead. I wonder if fire elementals can kill you. I imagine we will find out before long, won't we?" He smiled. "My guess is 'yes.'"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Fire elementals, huh?

SPOILER! :
    Arcana Knowledge check: 1d20+31=38

"You sure you're going to be ok with that new set of balls?"

Karin was amused with Gnoryc, with his stupidity and all. He was fun to toy with.

Work was ahead of Karin and she knew she'd better not fuck up. Anything goes wrong and she could lose her standing with the Worldsmasher.
    Last edited by jaidurn; 05-02-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Fitha decided not to talk anymore, fuck getting a flaming stick up the arse.

Eros felt sorry for the dog. Technically Gnoryc was the most frequently naked of the group, and dangly man bits meant there was more stuff to catch fire, too... Perhaps he was the most requiring of underpants, then?

"...Here, Puppyman!..." The girl whispered rather loudly, holding up a pair of bright pink frilly panties between her thumbs. Her own, to be specific. "Use my sexyprotectors for the protecting of the great justice of your underbits!"

"I dunno if these will fit..." Gnoryc took the underwear anyways.