Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Eros breathed deeply, concentrated with all her might, gritted her teeth and squinted her eyes.

"Can... You extremely put these thumbscrews on your hands... it would be kind of helpful... and it would be fun times?... We could have lots of fun times?..."

"...ah... I haves head unfreindlies..."

It was no use, intelligence might well have been a foreign language to Eros.

"...This thingy, eyesheild grimdark honey pretty." Instead, she just gave up, put a finger on Natalya's lips, then squeezed both of their bodies together. Slowly, she just grasped at each arm, stringing the chain around her neck so that the necromancer's hands were pulled upward uselessly. "This... thingy, see? ~u~"

Karin wasn't going to take any chances with this new lady. So, Karin decided to just bash her over the head a few times until she was out of it.

"Lets continue."
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Eros was still cheerfully dancing with the woman right up to the point when Karin clobbered her over the head, leaving her just standing there frozen mid-jig with a "*n*" look on her face.

"Coulda... had grimdark lady willing freindly!..." Eros just sighed, as yet still holding the pose. "Why clobrify Eros'- His greatness' new freind?..."

"We don't want to risk her becoming an unfriendly when we do something to her other friends."

Karin didn't know if she put it in terms that the braindamaged Eros could comprehend.

Gnyorc stumbled over with the two other unconscious women over his shoulders. Then he tried to pick up the third one with his head somehow by wedging his face underneath her. It didnt seem to be working though.

Fitha decided to be helpful and threw lady over Gnyorcs shoulder.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The quartet of charming psychopaths made their way about the tower, fighting more elementals and Undead along the way. Fitha managed to not blow up, which was an achievement, and Eros managed to not walk into any walls or fall down which, given her level of mental functioning, was probably also an achievement.

Eventually they reached an enormous circular chamber. There were four square holes through which massive beams of arcane energy streamed, and an even larger fifth hole in the center through which an even larger pillar of arcane power beamed. The beams were swirling masses of color, like massive pillars of raging blue flame and lightning. Every now and then they would spew forth sparks or glowing spheres identical to the magical anomalies the party had been encountering thus far. Most of them seemed to gravitate and be heading towards the central stream.

Behind the central beam, visible through it, was Akasha, who sat cross legged and apparently meditating. She got up with a heavy sigh and - holy fuck Hevisa wasn't kidding she was Karin's equal. Worldsmasher be praised! Boob joke goes here!

"I'm flattered Therion would send someone almost as good looking as me, but sadly I know too much about this tower to leave it now, and I rather like not being raped by giant dragons. Sorry, babe."

INITIATIVE
    Fitha
    Eros
    Karin
    Akasha
    Gnoryc
    Fail is not on atm and I want things moving. So this round Fitha delays her turn until after Gnoryc.

Black bits are solid walls. White bits are gaps. It's a looong way down, so don't fall. The blue squares are the big fuck-off magic energy pillars while the blue circles are the magic anomolies you've been seeing throughout the tower.
    MAPNESS
    It's a DC 10 + Spell Level Spellcraft check for Karin to attune herself to the tower's odd properties and cast spells near the anomolies and shit without risking harm.
    Any arcane spells cast succesfully in the room have a 70% chance of having one of the following effects, as determined by 1d3
    1: Empowered
    2: Maximized
    3: Empowered + Maximized
    Alternatively/additionally, Karin can try and absorb one of the anomolies via a DC30 Concentration check. Success means her spells are all empowered for 1d4 rounds, failure means Bad Things, but not instant death at least.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Eros squinted to make out the woman's form over the considerable distance, trying hard to figure out what the slag was wrong with her head...

"Her forehead... It's like... It just keeps going!... S-she's got... n-no hair... none at all!..." Mixed terror and sympathy crawled into every aspect of the scrawny preist's voice, whilst she helplessly continued to gaze at the shiny bald female's bare skull of hairlessness. "By the invincible red ravanger's name, who would do such a terrible-badness thing!?... We... n-need to h-help and unhurt that woman, her! ;_;"

Feirce thoughts of soul hugging lept the gap somewhere along the way, and the strange woman's mind found itself bogged down all of a sudden...

SPOILER! :
    Eros casts hold person. Pretty sure it's my last one.

If Akasha fails a will save, she is held in place and can't do anything. Every turn there after, she must try and pass this will test to break free. After ten turns, the power automatically ends regardless.

Edit; Kodos rolled, Akasha passed it.

...However, her mind seemed to be more sheilded against antifreindship than most. Infact, the arcane woman barely even seemed to register the mental attack at all.

Karin decided that her best bet was to get close to one of the orbs and absorb it. Hopefully nothing bad would happen. If anything, she needed to get close to the orb to absorb it so she decided to run around the pillar and get near it.

Map

Maybe, just maybe, she'd be able to survive this crazy decision.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I'd just like to remind everyone that Karin was able to attune herself, but she didn't bother sharing the info. So no one else besides you guys will want to get within 5 feet of the orbs, and if you are planning on casting arcane spells, you don't want to get within 15 feet, or maybe more.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!