Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Hevisa didn't bother hitting back this time, just easily dodging his awkward swings. "I'm going to to tear your dick off and shove it so far up your ass that you'll be giving yourself a throatjob." Hevisa said pleasantly with a big smile.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Emboldened by that actually successful attack, Gnoryc thought he might actually be able to trip Hevisa this time.

It was a pretty pitiful attempt.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Gnoryc's foot smacked into Hevisa's legs with a thud although she didn't even flinch. "Was that a thing?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Eros seen it comming, but flinched and ended up frozen like a dear in headlights. Even the accompanying shreik was probally louder than neccisary when she was pounded to the floor by the superiorly trained Karin, curling up then grasping her bruised face and undercarrage in equal measure. "Owowowowowowo-eeeeehhhhaaaaaaa~!"

Physically tough from years in Therion's service? Yes. A high pain threshold? Not by a long shot.

Yeah, it's Dusk's turn. But Eros is stunned again anyway.

"Aren't you enjoying this too much, sweetie?" Fjore sneered, and gave Karin a sharp , powerful, kick to the knees.

SPOILER! :

Touch Attack: 1d20+15=24
    Trip Attempt: 1d20+15=33

"Stop bullying the children, bitch!"

Karin stumbled and then tripped over Fjore. She fell to the ground ashamed of such disgrace. Fjore was her new least favorite.

"You bitch!"

SPOILER! :

Trip real roll:
    1d20+4=16

Karin's Save:
    1d20+4=15
    Failed.

Karin's AC has -4

"F-Fuck! I can't stand this humiliation!"

Fitha attempted to jump on Karin, who despite being prone managed to push her off.
    "I will gut you, whore!" Fitha roared whilst clawing the cow across the stomach.

SPOILER! :
    Touch attack:1d20+15=28
    Grapple:1d20+15=19

Claw attack:1d20+10=21
    Claw damages: 1d6+5=10

Iku shook herself heavily, standing up slowly. She turned her head and fixed her dark gaze on Karin, her smile predatory.

"Move out of the way little girl," she said to Fitha, "this whore is mine."

"Pick on someone your own size, idiot." She hissed, before bringing a crushing blow onto Karin's head.
    SPOILER! :

Karin's eyes rolled back into head so that only her whites showed and her entire body went limp with unconsciousness.

Karin is unconscious. One down.

"Hmph. Could have saved her for....ME!!!"

The succubus emphasized her last word with a claw from above, striking Iku, aiming for the face in particular.

SPOILER! :

Attack:1d20+15=17
    If Hit: 1d6+2=4

Ikuseghan blocked the attack easily. "Don't irritate me," she hissed, "it's not my fault you're incompetent."

SPOILER! :
    Iku's AC= 22
    Current HP= 168