Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

"...You... You can't have him... Your silly magic is just..." Eros rubbed the tears from her eyes, then braced her arms to her chest.

I can use his love power, right? It's not magic. It's his love for me, and his love is honest and all-giving, not a cheat at all... I love his love, and I want to help him spread it!

"Karin you silly person!~" Eros howled, ripping her own dress open down the center of the chest to garter extra attention. The second the tall blonde's eyes made contact with those red-lined norks, the cleric held out both hands like a picture frame and squeeled out a few confusing words in a draconic. "Red king cheating escalation!~"

SPOILER! :
    Eros casts quicken dispell x2 against Karin's hulking fury spell. (DC 15)
    1d20+10=18
    1d20+10=22
    Success!

"YOU FUCKING WHORE."

Karin's muscles were gone and she knew that if she couldn't have them, she most likely would lose the fight. Karin now was her natural slender self and she wanted nothing more than to kill Eros.

"I'LL KILL YOU."

SPOILER! :

AC 23
    HP 75

"I'll tear you a new arsehole first you fucking bimbo!" Fitha yelled whilst laying into Karin with her claws. The rude comments on her breast size seemed to have gotten to her.

SPOILER! :
    Attacks: 1d20+15=23, 1d20+10=25
    Damage: 1d6+5=8, 1d6+5=6 14 damages total
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 01-27-2011 at 02:45 AM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Hevisa just stood there and took it this time, not even wincing as the punches hit her. "Really?" She drawled. "Really?"

"You faggots have until the count of ten to start doing better before I kill you."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Sine some people are confused, and since it's been a few pages, the Catfight Initiative:
    Karin - 18
    Fjore - 15
    Eros - 12
    Fitha - 12
    Iku - 5
    Currently it is technically Iku's post, but all Zizi can possibly post is a reaction post (and she can post that whenever) so it's Karin's turn now. Assuming Karin doesn't use her final Stunning Fist and cuntpunt anyone else, no one is stunned this round.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

In an attempt to stop the pain, Gnoryc covered the clawmarks on his back with his paws. This left only one method off attack: biting. He lunged at Hevisa with his mouth wide open.

Hevisa gave a phony gasp of surprise as Gnoryc lunged at her, and then a exaggerated, oversexxed, gasp of pain as he bit into her.

"Mmm... That's it furball. Hit me harder." She purred, vamping it up.

Oh, Hevisa.

"~O! O! Eros, fight!
    GO! GO! Eros, go!
    Ka! Ka! Karin's, bits!
    Fwooo~! Not as nice! :333~"

Alinda and Nyx cheered Eros on from edge of the fighting area... Through the red-haired Nyx just looked like she had no idea where she was, and the petite resident punchbag Alinda was looking like she just feared retaliation...

"You cheating, flat little bug-eyed bitch!" Ganymede and Amor added after a pause.
    Last edited by Regantor; 01-28-2011 at 10:33 PM.

Karin moved towards Eros and smashed her in the woman parts.
    SPOILER! :

Stunning Fist Roll:
    1d20+9=28
    Hit.

Eros' Save:
    1d20+9=17
    Failed. She is stunned.

Attack:
    1d20+4=23
    Hit

Damage:
    1d8+3=4, 1d8+3=10

"YOU FILTHY WHORE."

Karin smashed her fist into Eros' face. This seemed to relieve Karin of some of her anger. Karin then turned to look at Fitha and signaled her Quasit to make his move.

SPOILER! :

Bottom Clothing Disarm:
    1d20+9=17
    Hit.
    Fitha failed. She is now clotheless. Oh Karin.

The Quasit ripped off all the clothes Fitha had left.

"Still a child down there, too."

Karin laughed.

Giacomo really did punch like an elf.