Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Anjali leaned over and smiled as Karin taunted back, ignoring Fitha's insult and Eros' semi-coherent rambling. "Oooh, kitten's got claws, hm?" She laughed, a look of mock surprise and concern on her pretty face. "I'd offer to fight you one on one, blondie, but I don't think you Therion lot are known for being very trustworthy, hm? Then again, your group seems to be made up of a mongrel half-breed, a Gnoll, some sort of invalid little girl, and you. And I imagine you're some sort of hooker who learned magic on the side?" She smirked. "If you get your little fuckstain friends to stand down, I'll pound some sense into you. Or pound you flat. Whatever comes first." She shrugged.

Anjali will act or delay her turn depending on Karin and the group's response. If you lie to her about standing down that's a bluff check.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

The bitch was taunting her. Karin wasn't in the mood to be taunted. If the woman wanted to taste defeat in a one on one fight then she would get her wish.

"Pounding sense into me? Sounds like you're the one who needs to be taught some common sense."

Karin looked back at the rest of her group and commanded,

"Keep that unconcious bitch safe. I'm gonna teach this whore a lesson. Alone."

Time to fight Anjalli without distractions.

Anjali just smiled, one hand on her hip. "Go ahead, cow-tits. Let's see what you got."

Anjali either delays her turn until after Karin's, or has readied an action. Who knows! Either way, Karin can post.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Karin ran to meet her challenger head on, casting Bulls Strength as she went. This bitch was going down. It's not like Karin even needed to use Hulking Fury to finish her off.

"Time to see who is better. Me or the whore."

The dark skinned beauty immediately sprung into action, moving with a speed that Karin found herself unable to avoid. Dropping to one knee Anjali quickly smashed one of her fists hard into Karin's groin, not even giving the blonde a chance to finishdoubling over before spinging up on her hands, sort of, and smashing one of her long legs into Karin's face. Smirking, the acrobatic fighter brought her leg around in a footsweep, dropping Karin hard onto her back. Karin had barely even hit the ground when she felt Anjali's legs wrapping closing around her head, the woman's thick thighs crushing her skull.
    "Mmm, do you like that, whore?"

That could have gone better.

Attack Rolls
    20 Damage From First Unarmed Strike/Stunning Fist
    Karin's Will Save - Failure!
    19 Damage from Second Unarmed Strike
    Anjali Trip Attack = 27
    Karin Trip Defense = Failure!
    26 Damage From Thighlock
    I did not bother rolling Anjali's grapple check or Karin's because honestly there's no way that the latter can beat the former given that she's stunned and prone.
    I rule Anjali can start a pin as part of the same grapple action since Karin's already prone and that just makes sense. It's not like she needs wrestle her to the ground or anything - she's already there. Plus Karin's stunned anyway.
    Also - as it stands now Karin's face is up against Anjali's groin or thighs, depending on how she struggles - meaning that she's going to be muffled, among other things, and that it won't be easy to cast a spell with a verbal component. Assuming she wants to cast a spell she can try but there's a 60% chance that her mouth will be too covered by Anjalibits to correctly cast the spell. Obviously if she breaks the pin she's able to free her head. That said, even if she break the pin, she's still grappling.

Oh god the pain. The pain. My woman parts. These thoughts were the only thing running through Karins head as she let out a light moan. If anything it reminded her of a less sexy Hevisa. Nothing like being pinned by a woman with big thighs. If Karin didn't hurt so badly then she might've actually enjoyed the position she was in.

Making a fussy little sound resembling "Pi-Piro-Piro-pi", Eros lofted her hammer in the air, span it around, and sent some good wishes towards Karin. It got a little weirder in tone as he went on, as did the hand gestures. Perhaps she got a little distracted?...

Either way, after she was finished, she briskly slid in close and gave Karin a highly unsual foot grabbing. The wizard felt an intense blast of new vitality out of nowhere.

SPOILER! :
    Eros casted Cure Critical Wounds.

4d8+15=30

Eros casted a Quickened Cure Moderate Wounds.

2d8+10=17

Karin gains 47 HP.
    Last edited by Regantor; 08-14-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Anjali shot Eros a glare. "Wait your turn, cunt!" She growled as she kept on smothering Karin between her thighs, crushing her head at the same time.

18 Damages to Karin!

Karin was enjoying her view. If Karin would've spoken then she would've made comments on how sexy Anjali's thighs were. Even though the woman had blocked most chance of casting a spell, she didn't block her ability to bite the flesh that was right in front of her. As soon as she realized she would be able to latch onto the woman's skin, she clamped her jaw down upon the thigh that was right there. With any luck, Anjali would end up letting Karin have a chance to get loose and cast some spells at her.
    Last edited by jaidurn; 08-20-2011 at 06:03 PM.

Anjali shrieked as Karin bit into her thigh, momentarily unclenching her legs enough for Karin to roll out from her grapple - although both women were still prone. "Dirty slut!"

Tumbling up to her feet Anjali seemed pretty confident still, motioning for Karin to get up and bring it. She did have teethmarks on her thigh, though.