Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Gotta Catch'Em All!

Karin had already had the Kobolds prepare her a room for her summoning efforts. Free of any sort of drafts or other disturbances which might disrupt the binding traps.
    The process of preparing the two magic circles and their constituent anchoring diagrams took Karin about 20 minutes in total. She could have spent a few hours on each of them, but Karin was a pro, after all. Let the amateurs fumble around for hours.

Everything was in preparation. The circles were prepared, and her four 'bargaining chips' were in the room with her, bound and gagged.

Ten minutes of gestures and incantations later and Karin stood before two Succubi in similar outfits, each one trapped in their respective circles. One was a curvacious - although flat compared to Karin - green haired lass, and the other a much flatter - even when compared to people who were not Karin - pink haired one.

"Unholy shit, check out the rack on this cow!" The green haired one laughed in Abyssal. "Hello little mortal." She purred, this time in common. "Called us here for a bit of fun, then?" The other one added.
    "Why don't you erase these silly circles and let us out? We don't bite."
    "Not too hard, anyway."
    "Unless you ask us to."
    "You're pretty. Do you fuck as good as you look?"
    "We won't know unless you show us."
    "Why don't you come closer so I can get a better look at them?"
    "Yeah."

Karin's charms, no doubt to her pleasure, seemed to have the same effect on the two Tanar'ri women as it did on everyone else, their eyes glued firmly to Karin's enormous hooters, even as they purred and enticed her and did their best to get Karin to do something very, very, very stupid.

Still, Karin and Hevisa had... a thing going on. If she could deal with Hevisa, surely she could deal with two Succubi who were far less beautiful than her and, most likely, a lot more stable.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Karin didn't care for any of the suggestions they were making. For starters, none of those ideas were very bright and well, it was a waste of time.

"Alright, listen up you sluts. I'm not coming in there and you're not coming out here. Unless you both agree to help me capture Viola."

She looked at the two in turn. Her breasts got more eye contact than her eyes, but that was alright. With their focus on her assets, she should have an easier go with this.

"To sweeten the deal, you can have your choice of one of these," gesturing at the bound and gagged men, Karin continued. "Do a great job and I'll let you have some fun with me if you promise not to steal my energy. Hevisa wants me to stay in good health so I can continue being of use to her and the Worldsmasher."

Walking between the two Succubi, Karin put more emphasis into the motion of her hips.

"So, what'll it be? One of these men and some fun with these darlings," the wizard pushed her charms together and turned on her bedroom eyes. "Or would you rather go back to what you were doing and not have any chance at fun?"

Walking out in front of them both, she continued.

"I do say, I'd rather enjoy it if you would stay. Hevisa taught me a few things I'd like to." Karin paused and winked. "Try out."
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

The two Succubi just stared at Karin and said nothing for a while. Probably communicating telepathically with eachother.

"Alright, cockpocket," the green-haired one purred. "Here's the deal. You give me three of the meatbags" "Two! Two each!" The other one cut in. "Shut up, you get one! You're flat!" She responded, before continuing, "And you fuck us after you let us out, and we'll help you kidnap whoever this slag ya want is."
    "Is she hot?" The other asked.
    "Yeah, is she? If she's a cutie, I guess we'll do things your way and we won't fuck you to death and let you live your long, boring, dull, life the rest of your kind until you die and come to visit us. And we'll remember you." She smiled. "We'll remember those tits. You'll make a cute Mane."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Karin thought about the deal. Seemed fair enough. She got to have some fun before she went out and kidnapped Viola and got two helpers out of it.

"Of course, the woman we are going to capture is very fine. Why else would I be capturing her? There isn't much use in an ugly broad, is there?"

Karin knew she had played her cards right. These Succubi were already in the palm of her hand. Or, well. In her cleavage.. Either one worked, really.

"Oh, and trust me. I'll make it so you do more than remember me."

The two Succubi bickered amongst each-other in Abyssal briefly but soon agreed to Karin's arrangement.

The sex was pretty fantastic, of course, but also nothing compared to the heights of pleasure (and pain) Hevisa took Karin to. Of course.
    Also the Succubi seemed to have had a bet going on to whether Karin's tits were transmuted or illusory and seemed almost a bit humbled to find they were neither.

After about 5 hours (Karin needed to recharge her mental energies and prepare her spells and the chamber anew, and Succubi are quite tireless lovers...) Karin was ready to summon her Elemental servitors. The room was prepared carefully, all moisture removed to the best of her ability, four large bonfires prepared, and the binding circles and diagrams remade, this time including a circle of lit candles around them.

Between the fires and her own power, it didn't take much for Karin to cow the two Large Water Elementals she summoned into submission.

As Karin was engrossed in examining a large magic tome, she suddenly noticed a scrawny hand brining a large butchers knife directly into her feild of vision. The unknown monster also rubbed her stomach softly and breathed down her neck.

"Karrriiiinnn~, I really really need some human hearts, is... is that okay?..." Well, Eros did ask awfully nicely. She was also rocking back and forth on her heels, impatiently, with an upset come self-amused tone of voice. "Please please pretty please I need them. Like, really really. And your my best freind and my sister and lovely and the really lovely one and I need one. *n*"

SPOILER! :
    Eros Brain says "Eros is feeling industrious! She is is really hungry for human hearts! She is determined to gather as much human hearts as possible, no matter what!"

In natural reflex, Karin brought her elbow into Eros' abdomen. Getting molested without pay was something Karin made sure didn't happen. Whether the pay was the molester's pain or coin, it really didn't matter. The fact that it was Eros that she hit made it even better. Nothing like hitting an idiot.

"Get your own hearts if you want them, runt, the hearts I got have already been put to use."

"But I only 'ave one and that's not nearly enough an-" Eros blubbered incoheriently, rubbing her stomach, and biting her nails in a manner which dangled the knife dangerously close to own face. "My heart belongs to my amazing red master anyway, and it gets pulled out I go all floppy until I sparkily-heal myself, and it's alot of antilove, and I think that if it gets pulled out it stops his love from loving me because the heart is the love organ you know and it is needs for love and being alive by love."

"So if I can, just, like, pretty please, have yours..." The priestess forgot the leason in pain already, and began mooching up to Karin's ear again. Pouting and gibbering, that was the only language Eros spoke. And chattering nonsence at twelve thousand miles an hour was her only currency. "I can totally give your favours and things back because I love you alot and you're my best freind on the planet and I was gonna, like, marry you if his lordship would not be dissapoint, and also because I love him more. He is lord of all antilove and antilove is my name, except it's not my name, my name is 'Hi, I'm Eros Vicea, Atrocity Maiden, pleased to meet you.' ;m "

Then came the knife agai- Oh, no, wait, it was a coat hanger. With a stringy red bondice and some devil horns and a tail and stuff. In Karin's size. A sexy devil outfit?

"I also give prezunt for princess so she can look like deveel wit Heavysa, but I forgot. Because Eros loves you."

"And if you want to give her a prezunt back and that prezunt is your heart then that would be really really sexy and pretty and cute and great. '@u@'"

SPOILER! :
    "Eros is seemingly possessed by a terrifyingly dark mood! She is convinced antilove is her name! She made Karin a delicious little devil outfit!"

In all her years of studying, Karin hadn't ever come across anything she didn't understand. Well, until now that is. Eros was impossible to understand. How could that much stupidity get shoved into one creature without it exploding?

"My. Heart." Karin pushed Eros away. "Is. Not. For. Sale."

"I need my heart if I am going to continue doing whatever you said you liked about me."

"I just wanna borrow it. Pu-lease?"

Trying to push Eros away was like inserting your arm into a big tub of vampiric puppies. She couldn't quite decide if she was kissing or gnawing on Karin's fingers. But at any rate, she was not moving. And rather enjoying the attention.

"I'll sing you a song! Or make you a pretty dress- Oh, do you not like being a deeveel?-" The midget must have had some kind of evil clothes summoning abbility or something, because the devil outfit was now a slutty nun outfit instead. "Maybe Master-Mistress Heavy-sa would like some Princess Ka-reen antilove in this?... S'what they like a good corruptin' in and you would look pretty cause you always look pretty and I wannna give you a prezunt. ^v^"

"I'll stand at the end of your bed and stare at you and make you feel really really good and sexy and worth stalking all night long!"

"That girl would!"

"With the sweet peas!"

"Erm..."

"Her that is flirting and loving you at this minute!"

"Whatever she wanted, please give that to her as prezunt because she is love you!"

SPOILER! :
    Eros is in a joyously macabre state! She is forgotten what her name is! She made Karin a great little nun outfit!