Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Therion Madness, Sky's the Limit! (D)

"Cool it."

Karin wasn't all too offended by that comment. It was actually one of the more witty things Fitha had ever said.

"The woman we're going to capture is named Viola. I get to be the one who presents her to Therion, but there will be lots of loot for the rest of you to give. Probably.

Also, we might be able to get a Wish out of some Genies, so don't mess this up."
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

"Whatever, I'm gonna go play with these new gloves."
    Fitha wandered off to find shit to lift.
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 11-02-2012 at 02:46 PM.

"Gwhhaaaa~...."

"..."

"...Chest Princess..."

"...help me..."

"...I think I'm preggies with cake... ;n;..."

Eros was already as prepared as she'd ever be, then. Shortarse didn't even seem to notice the gauntlets being handed out.

"...W...What's a Violer?..." There was a genuine air of mystery in her voice now. "And why... why does it have lots of loots?..."

Gnoryc was still tossing food into his open mouth, pretty much inhaling it. He stopped for a moment, to share his knowledge. "A violer is some food dat walks around and you gotta kill it."

Karin just ignored the stupidity coming from Eros and Gnoryc. It was better not to get involved with any of that.

"Okay, idiots. I need to go into town, so you all get to come along so I know you don't break anything. Gnoryc, you get the joy of being an ugly mule again, but I don't think you have the brain power to find it a boring experience."

Gnoryc was poly-morphed into the dumb looking animal and Karin set Eros on his back.

Karin's quasit changed into it's wolf form and made sure it was touching Fitha.

The group teleported to the outskirts of the town to avoid suspicion.

"Alright, I need to get some materials. You guys can buy whatever you can afford. I'm not your mother."

Karin headed to the shops and bought herself two tiny platinum shields.

SPOILER! :

Karin's GP: 70-50(25 for each shield) so 20

Fitha bought herself 3 cure moderate wounds potions, then hung around the Inn, pretending to be an adventurer.

Eros just spend her time doodling about the village well, singing a sweet melody to herself that carried a soft and aluring tone. Before she knew it, half a dozen random villagers had stopped their daily toil and were just standing there, lovingly enthralled. So she stood ontop the edge of the well and continued...

SPOILER! :
    Eros cast Enthrall, and then Unhallow.

Everybody within 250 ft is now freindly towards her. Everything within 40ft of the well is now subject to the circle against good power, aswell as rebuking dead getting a +4 bonus whilst turning dead gets a -4. >:3

It wasn't often that Eros was so appreciated like that. Left a really warm feeling in the gizzards, you know? ('u')

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

NIGHT OF THE SECOND DAY

Karin spent the day buying some spell components and poking around town, primarily looking for the red light districts and any alleyways that seemed like they could hide a body. Or several.

Which tied in with how she spent her night. Karin spent her night pretending to be a hooker. In fairness, given what Karin actually did for her bosses, hooker probably wasn't too far from her job description. Hooker/Hitwoman, really.

In any case, Karin, unsurprisingly, had very little trouble finding johns who were literally fighting for a chance with her. The blonde provided the expected services for four of them, making sure the other working girls saw her so as to create an air of legitimacy, while her other three johns winded up finding out what other sorts of things Karin could do with her body.

Karin ended up making 3 GP from her paying customers, and 16 GP more from the ones the knockout with the giant knockers knocked out.

Her hard night's work done, Karin gathered up the rest of the party to the alley where she'd stashed her unconscious victims, and teleported everyone back to their ~secret underground lair~

The lair was a bit different. For one thing, the Kobolds had continued their work of cleaning, setting up the furniture and torches they'd brought from Worldbreaker, and generally tidying up. Also the entire place smelled of Kobolds, which is to say of wet dog. Still better than the sewer, of course.

Also there were no live Kobolds to be seen, but the room Karin had teleported them to did have several of the little critters, dead.

Had someone found their lair? Or maybe Eros' cooking killed them?

Gee Scoob, looked like we got a mystery on our hands!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Karin wondered if Viola had already made her first move. Seeing as all the kobolds were dead and her quasit couldn't smell anything, it had to be either one of two things.

An assassin or another ghost.

It was time to find out which one it was.

"Eros, lead in front, Gnoryc take back. Look for traps."

Eros simply attempted to open the nearest door.

Funnily enough, it exploded and showered her in flames.

SPOILER! :
    Eros takes 5d6=19 damage.