Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Neko Miku Eros (D)

Karin's head hurt like crazy. Now she knew that Fitha really did have a thick skull, no wonder she wasn't too bright.

The skull splitting headache was awful. All Karin wanted to do now was to get this over with and find a way to relieve the pain. The fastest way to do that was to use magic. Stepping back from the fight, she threw caution to the winds and cast Bull's Strength.

At least now she might have a chance to win.

SPOILER! :

Karin's HP: 56
    Last edited by jaidurn; 07-09-2012 at 12:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Therion and Hevisa seemed to be enjoying the show. Hevisa was cheering for Karin, although she seemed to get just as aroused and excited when Karin got hit. That said, at least she offered verbal support, spewing forth a creating and largely incoherent list of insults at Eros and Fitha, and all sorts of violent, sexual, and often physically impossible suggestions for Karin.

Neither she nor Therion seemed to think Karin's spell constituted cheating - although who knew how much they'd tolerate.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Fuck you, cheating whore!"
    Fitha ran over to Karin and grabbed her tits, shocking them.

SPOILER! :
    Shocking Grasp Atttack:1d20+16=30
    Damage: 5d6=15
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 07-09-2012 at 01:51 PM.

"Guys! Guys! Hey!" Eros basically just ended up hollering for attention whilst the other two got it on not-nice style. The petite priestess was getting a bit teary about her height, even.

Is that why her marvelous brilliant god of skewering couldn't be seen with her? 'cause she was just too damn small and scrawny?

"Guys... I... didn't even practice this, but... I'm gonna use my super special power, okay... Guys, you listening?... :<"

Suddenly, a titantic pale thing appeared out of the corner of their eyes, nearly seven foot tall and with long, wiry legs. The golden mass of hair erupting from it's oversized, bug-eyed head made it look like an abominable festival tree come to life...

Fuck. It was Eros. She gone all, like, giant and shit!

"...Oh... Hey... Tiny people... You seen blonde princess and blue deemon around? (`・ω・´)”"

SPOILER! :
    Eros cast Righteous Might!

New stats;
    HP 200
    AC 14
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-10-2012 at 12:39 AM.

Even though Eros was much larger than she used to be, she wasn't more than a large child. Children were never a threat.

Returning her full concentration to the woman who had just shocked her breasts, Karin decided to return the favor. Just with more class.

Doing a little dance like move, she landed in a split and uppercut Fitha in her lady bits. On connection, her touch spell sent electricity arcing across the blue girls armor.

"Don't mess with the masters, sweetie."

SPOILER! :

Damages:

Actual Physical Collision: 1d8+6=13

Spell: 5d6-10=13

I already took out the resistance to electricity that Fitha has.

Karin's HP: 41
    Last edited by jaidurn; 07-12-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Fitha dropped to her knees, clutching herself and swearing a lot.

"Dawww~, they think they're all big and stuff!..." Eros wrapped her arms around Karin from the behind, giving her a hug-come-stranglehold whilst making all manner of bizarre cooing noises. She went ahead and gnawed on the back of the wizard's head with her now-huge teeth, too.

Apparently she learnt her her lovin' techniques from the best...

SPOILER! :
    Grapple attack!-

Karin gets an attack of opportunity first, so if you can cause damage Eros with one, ignore this.

Failing that, she needs to beat a grapple check of 22, or else sustains a whole 5 HP in damages. She also won't be able to attack normally until she breaks free, namely trying to best Eros in another round of grappling. :I
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-15-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Karin felt the teeth scrape her head. No matter who you were that was just gross and Karin didn't feel like becoming Eros' meal or whatever Eros' was trying to do with her. It was very unclear what was going on in the demented girls head.

Breaking free from her grasp, Karin moved towards Fitha.

"The best part about-"

She drew her fist back

"-this is that-"

The fist connected with Fitha's stomach.

"-I could do it. All. Day."

Her spell started and lightning raced across the demon's body once again. Oh, the joys of beating on someone you didn't like in the first place.

SPOILER! :

Damages:

Physical: 1d8+6=12

Spell: 5d6-10=10

Total: 22

"So can I!"
    Fitha grabbed Karin's arm, Electrocuting her again.
    "you fucking cunt!"
    SPOILER! :
    Attack:1d20+16=24
    Damages:5d6=18
    Fitha at 30 hp

Damn, there was alot of antilove between those two.

Eros wondered what it was really like to be in antilove. Was it like normal love? Did you swoon in daydreams of fondly bashing the other's head in? Did you dream of getting anti-married, spending the rest of your lives being bodily awful to one another, and some day decide to have antikids?... As far as the gangly preistess was concerned, the answer was obviously yes.

Jealous, she was.

"I wan' antilove toooo~. ;^;" Her arms grasped around behind an unexpecting Fitha all of a sudden, repeatedly gnawing on the side of her neck... It was a bit hard to tell if she was playing, or just rubbish at biting, through, really.

SPOILER! :
    Eros grapples.

Fitha gets a free attack on her, but if she fails to inflict damage on her, needs to resist a grapple instead. She'd need to beat Eros' roll of 29. Failing that, she is inflicted with 7 HP damage instead, and needs to try and resist a grapple again next turn instead of attacking.

Edit; It worked!

...But what Eros did do was put Fitha off balance, grabbing her horns and norksickles, that it totally defused the blu demofeme and caused her to fall back into the fluffy dumbasses' grasp. Somehow, it had worked!
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-19-2012 at 05:06 PM.