Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 149

Thread: Red Queen (A)

  1. #1
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,960

    Red Queen (A)

    CAMPAIGN A ARCHIVE 1
    CAMPAIGN A ARCHIVE 2



    I̶̔̌̾͆ͣ̉̚ ̷A̓̒͂̂͗̚M̎̈ ̧AN̸ͪ̀̓͐ͣ̚D͛̔̒ F͟O҉R̓̇͊̂ͭͦ̑͘Eͫͩ́V͆̈̈́̊͛̍E̽̅̏̉R̓ ̅́̀͏W̄ͪ͑̌͏Ï̓̒̍̉͘L͑͌ͤ̔Ļ̂ͧͩ ̨̓͊̚BE͝ ͩ́ͬ̆ͥͤ͝H͟ȇ͆͆͒̑r̒ ̊ͫ͊ͪM̌̎a̍ͤ̀ͦͫ͡j͏ȅs͂͗͊ͯ́t͑̑y͟,̈́́ ͐͆͐̀th̸̾ͦe͌̾́̃ ͮ̿M̓̈́ͭ͛̇̚͟o̷ͯ͗̒ͬ̒͂t͠h̊͑̅̇͗ͬ̚͠ẻ́̾̑̂rͯ͂ͧ̊͂̉ ̷ͯ̅̓̃̋a̸͋ͪn̊d̃͒͜ ̔ͩ̔̀ͥ̍͡D͢i̒̍̍́̃v̴̀iͬ̐̓̂͞nͤ̈eͥ̄̍̉r͒ͤ,̷ ̒R̎͋̍͆̌ͩ͂e̔gͤ͂̇̒̕n͋͗̽̍͑͡a̕nͭ͛̚t͞ ̉͏Q̃͗̔u͂̀eͯ̈́͐̚ẻ̵n̆̕ ̆̋̑͂ͭt̛̽͛ͦh̓ͫͬ̂eͣ͒͜ ̆̋̈́ͤ̓ͬ̐8̇ͬ8̋ͨ̈̅̓̒͋҉8̷͒ͤ͊̍t̓͝ȟͧ̉͗̒̿̅.
    I̷ ̷AM ̨AN̶D̶ ͘FOR͘E͏VER ͢WIL͝L B̶E ļe͘S͞h͢a͞y͜.͜ ͢Beas̀t.͏ ̴R̀e҉ḑ ͠Q̴u͞eèn.̸ D͟ea͏d̢ ̡Qu̵ee̵ņ ̷o̧f̶ Noth̡ing̨, Ruįn̡,̧ Nowhere A͏n̡y̶ M͟o̡re͡, ̨F͢o̡rev̕er̨ ànd ́Alẁaýs.
    ̢Dyin̸g bu̷t ͜n̕ot dead. N̢ot͝ ̕ever̢.̶ ͏N͞o̶t͝ ̶n̴ow.
    Th̕e ͏sk͘y̧ is ͟tor͡n ̨loo̴se̴.
    ̀O͝t҉her͝p̡lace͠ n͝ǫw.
    ̢I̛ ̀AM ̨A̶ND F̴OREV̴E͡R̴ WIL͘L ͝BE̵ th̀e̛ b̶u͝r͜n̡in͟g bone͟s of th͢o̵se͏ wh͢o c͡a͡me b̶ȩf͞o̴r͝e.̛ T̕he̵ li͡v͜ing ̡past͝. Beg̢i͢ns̴ ͡an͢d͏ ͝do̧es̶ ǹo͠t ͘Ęnd͞.͟ ̸A̛l͘w͝a̡y̛s̸ ͠en̷d̴ing͘.͜
    Ì ͡AM͟ ͠AND̨ F͏OREVE͝R ͏W͡I̛LL̕ ̀B̀E̵ w̴i̷tness t̵o ̕th̀e C͡y̷c͜le̢.́ I ͏have̸ a҉ ͏h͡ea͠rt ̧f҉ór ͜s͟o̴ng b̨u̸t I ͜ca̷n n͡ot s͏ing ̧t̴his ́e͏nd͢ing.̴
    I̘̮ ̶͎̼̺W̥i̘l̲̠͉͇̣l͝ ̵N͞ơ̙̹̹̝̗̟t͎̤͇͝ ͚͙̖s̛̱̩̳i̖n̸̙̹͙̖̤̥͈g̜̪ ̸̹͓͈̗̙ͅt͈h̙͉̳̰̩i̛̗̜̥͍͈̭̗s ͙̯̤̙ę̥̤̞̝̟͕̻nd҉i̻̬̥͎̯̺͕n̶̥͍̯̝̥̜̯g̱̫̪̳͚͔.҉̯̝̦ ͕
    Last edited by Kodos; 08-30-2014 at 03:31 AM.

  2. #2
    One Thousand Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,949
    Handing Emi to Mathias with a hugely disgruntled shrug, Veldan desided that she'd better intervene before the boisterous little Chitine managed to get herself killed. As much as the musclegirl hated to admit it, that was pretty much her job summed up.

    "Alright then, come here you moldy freak..." She spoke into the black, side-stepping to use the natural cover of the wall, then smashing in the face of the zombie that moved to intercept her.

    Melee attack;
    1d20+9=29
    Melee damage;
    1d4+4=8

    ((The zombie has 19 HP remaining.))

    It didn't quite die, despite now having the upper half of it's face looking in the other direction. What really disturbed Veldan was how normal this was becoming, through.

    Last edited by Regantor; 01-05-2011 at 08:26 PM.

  3. #3
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,960
    Just a reminder of the initiative order. I arbitrarily bumped up Veldan to go right after Ulow since Reg is now rollplaying both of them until Windy returns. Also, Reg, just noticed. Silly Reg, you can't do critical damage on Undead!
    INITIATIVE
    Makoto - 23
    Saiza - 20
    The Butcher - 19
    Ulow
    Veldan
    Mathias

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    37
    Mathias attempts to recall information regarding Morghs.

    To quickly take control of the room, he produced a small candle and ushered words of power...casting Summon Monster IV and producing 3 Celestial Bisons in the room.

    They act immediately, tackling the nearest zombies...
    The first one hits, goring the zombie next to hit, doing 6 damage.
    The second bison strikes the zombie pushing it against the wall for 7 damage...again failing to do significant damage.
    The third bison tackles the zombie north of it a little harder for 8 damage, but the undead still stands....




    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Duskyduck; 01-16-2011 at 04:27 AM.

  5. #5
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,960
    Mathias recognizes that the thing he's fighting is a Mohrg, a type of corporeal Undead born from the corpses of unrepetant mass murderers or similar villains who died without atoning for their crimes. They are cunning, intelligent, and stealthy killers with long, prehensile, jaws tongues capable of paralyzing victims with a bite. Those slain by a Mohrg rise as Zombies within a few days of being slain.
    Lovely.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Makoto groaned.
    This was turning into another fine mess.

    She dashed through the open door where all the fighting was going on, taking note of the rather large bison engaging the zombies. The second bison seemed to be in the best position to use help from the scantily clad warrior, so she drew her weapon and struck at the zombie.
    Attack and Damage
    1d20+6=15
    1d6+1=6




    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Shozag; 01-15-2011 at 11:54 AM.

  7. #7
    101 Dalmations Member Alexander_Hamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    131
    For a moment, Saiza stared blankly at the large bovines trampling zombies. After a moment, he recoveredhimself and rushed in after Makoto. If he had this protection spell on him, he'd might as well put it to good use.

    Attack & Damage
    1d20+11=13, 1d6-1=4

    Zombies health is 9

    Last edited by Alexander_Hamilton; 01-23-2011 at 11:41 PM.

  8. #8
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,960
    The Morhg was still hiding, giving no sign of its presence.

    ***

    The three zombies in range of the Celestial Bisons all attempted to hit them. Two of their attacks completely missed, while the third's attack just glanced off the magical beast's hide.

    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2968229/
    I didn't bother rolling damage for the one that hit because due to the DR it would be, at most, 1 damage. I see no point in adding another thing to keep track of.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  9. #9
    One Thousand Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,949
    "...Gwer... Horny fat glowy horn horses?" Ulow hadn't seen a bull yet, and thus just assumed that Mathias' new helpers were entirely rediculous not-earthly thingy-ma-jigs. Similar to standard surface animals, through, the look on her face suggessed she was more terrified of them than she was of the walking skeletons. "Why'd you have to do thad, Madhias... They're horrible..."

    Standing and keeping an eye on peoples' backs, she had lost her appitite for going into the room now, it seemed...

    SPOILER! :
    Total defence (+4AC)


    ///////////////////////////////////////

    Veldan was rather too busy to talk, instead just swinging at the same Zombies' head again, in an effort to make it more dead...

    SPOILER! :
    Attack Roll
    1d20+9=11


    ...but completely missing due to the surprise giant magic bovine intervention, regardless.
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-06-2011 at 10:30 PM.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    37
    Mathias feels that he had already expended his share of spellpower - for now. Until the real threat shows itself, he decided to simply stand by and try to scan for the Morgh.

    SPOILER! :

    Spot Check:1d20+2=19


    All of the summoned bisons pressed on their attacks, fierce tackling the zombies to the best of their abilities. The first bison gored the zombie next to Veldan. The second turned to assist Makoto in taking down the zombie next to her, and the third drove it's horn against the zombie adjacent to the second - unfortunately, not connecting.

    SPOILER! :

    1st Bison Attack:1d20+8=27
    Damage:5
    2nd Bison Attack:1d20+8=22
    Damage:7
    3rd Bison Attack:1d20+8=14

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •