Thread: Someone broke in the house!

Wink Someone broke in the house!

..and that's me.

LOL XD helloooooooooo people! Good evening!

Kairin - The amateur artist who cannot finish a sentence without a "XD"

Hi guys! I am Trixie Anne, otherwise known as Kairin in some websites.

So let me introduce myself!
    I was born on the 11th of July and I'm 16! I'm a Filipino first year college student XD!

Well.. my personality... I am... hmm... talkative, lazy, happy-go-lucky --- these are the things that are most negative in me. on the positive side, I am compassionate and willing to help anyone when they are in need (or extreme need ).

As I researched, it appeared that I have the phlegmatic temperament (but it also appears that I am phlegmatic-sanguine or phlegmatic-choleric).
    I also have the zodiac sign of cancer (and in some way, my temperament and zodiac sign have relation to each other, and to the element water, which is my favorite element).

My favorite colors are white, blue and green. I have a what-I-call "Second Grading Syndrome" (which means I get very lazy during the second grading period/quarter/semester in school). I get easily obsessed with things I will like even in music. I like uploading in Skydrive all my downloaded songs because I want to make a library of songs.

I am quite dense... LOL

Interests?

Drawing, Vocaloid, anime, manga, Japan, games, arts, music, piano, books (though I'm not a reader), computer technology, cute girls (LOL), astronomy, general science and biology, English, food and some really weird stuff.

I dream to become a famous manga artist, a writer, a pianist, an expert in the field of computer technology and a doctor. If possible, I want to become a psychologist and a theologist as well. I have so many ambitions, and it's one of the factors that make my life exciting.

When someone has a problem, I am always willing to listen and understand. feel free to talk to me when you want, however, don't expect that I can help big in solving your problems.

Purpose of joining?

To join a community of artists! Such a community is where I believe I belong to. (and it's hard to find fellow artists in real life.. who you can always share many things with T_T) I've been seeking to improve my skills, but not just sketching, drawing manga nor writing a story but also painting, appreciating art, and learning a whole lot more about the world of arts! XD

Find me everywhere: XD

E-mail: seraph.kairin@gmail.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kairintouzen (kinda strict in accepting friend requests though... I'm such a jerk)
    YouTube: KairinxLilianne http://www.youtube.com/user/KairinxLilianne
    DeviantART: http://kairintouzen.deviantart.com

See yah! XD

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hi Kairin! Welcome to Manga Tutorials. It's good to have another happy-go-lucky person around.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Pretty wicked introduction haha. Welcome to MT! We're pretty awesome most of the time..even better one you really become part of the community. So uh, try not to let anybody run you off.
    Checked out your DA too, pretty awesome stuff, you could definitely learn a few extra tips around here if you stick around.

YAY! ANOTHER TALKATIVE HAPPY PERSON!!! I AM NOT ALONE QAQ!!!!! Also pretty good stuff on dA, go to the Critique thread and start your own thread and post some more of your stuff and the people here will help you out trust me! Check out anyone's thread that has been here for some time and you will see a steady line of improvment! We have a few smart-asses here but they are mainly good smart-asses so i think you'll enjoy it here!

Told you im talkative.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

what u broke in2 house of MT . Now pay 4 the glasses u broke , pay 4 those walls , pay 4 those gallery houses.
    Paying wil nt be much difficult jst SOME OF YOUR DRAWINGS, ART, PAINTINGS. They arent hard 2 pay isnt it . Ha ha ha jst kidding .
    Well
    hi KAIRIN
    WELCOME 2 MT .
    Njoy

Hi!!!!
    Thats an immpressive intro you got there!! Cant wait to see what comes next!!
    how r you in college and only 16??? Im only in high skool... makes ya think... friggin smart people.
    But with you payin up in art it wont matter that im not the brightest crayon in the tool shed

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................. HI!!!!
    Last edited by DemonChild101; 10-05-2011 at 12:15 AM. Reason: typos

@Rio: Thanks~

@GunZet: Thanks! That's what I've been looking for around here most of the time~

@Gedeon: YES YOU ARE NOT ALONE Thanks for the suggestion! yes, you are talkative.

@trilokcool3: don't worry *ish willing to pay for what I broke* thanks~

@DemonChild101: Thanks~! btw, I'm not really smart~ It just so happened that the Philippine education system has no middle school.. so basically, we spend 6 years in elementary, 4 years in high school then college~