Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game(s) Are You Playing?

Just finished Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic, up next is it's sequel

oo street fighter third strike streetfighter alppha 2 marvel vs capcom 2 n 3 n im going out to buy tekken 6 again...after my little brother scratched it to hell lol n im waiting for skyrim, ultimate marvel vs capcom and modern warfare 3...o n just played through resident evil 2,3,4,5 lol best zombie series in my opinion ^^ o also cant forget about blazeblue buttons r tricky but all in all pretty fun

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    So last month I bought the Battlefield 2 Collectors Edition, and ever since then it's seemed like the same old game. I was like, wtf is new? So there was this button I never pressed, and sure enough, there were expansions lol. So now it just got a whole lot more awesome and I"m playing it again.
    I also downloaded a mod file for it, which allows me to play with 64 bots in SP. NOW it's Battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Baron View Post
    Just finished Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic, up next is it's sequel
    Sequels way worse but so much better

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Sequels way worse but so much better
    tell me about it, luckily i found a restored content mod so i'll get the actual ending of the game.
    in case you guys have no idea what i'm talking about, allow me to educate you on this matter.

when Obsidian was working on KoToR 2 they had all kinds of awesome shit planned for it. however, Lucasarts (which owns the rights to anything star wars related) persuaded them to finish the game sooner than planned, seen as the holidays where coming up and they wanted to cash in big time. unfortunately, this meant that Obsidian had to cut loads of content from the game in order to get it done.
    the result: a broken and unfinished game. luckily a couple of hackers found out that there was cut content still in the coding of the game and started retrieving it, thus restoring the game bit by bit and creating the Restored content mod. however, they haven't restored everything yet seen as there are still 2 complete planets missing and a couple of quests.

101 Dalmations Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weez18 View Post
    oo street fighter third strike streetfighter alppha 2 marvel vs capcom 2 n 3 n im going out to buy tekken 6 again...after my little brother scratched it to hell lol n im waiting for skyrim, ultimate marvel vs capcom and modern warfare 3...o n just played through resident evil 2,3,4,5 lol best zombie series in my opinion ^^ o also cant forget about blazeblue buttons r tricky but all in all pretty fun
    I got those games too except resident evil series and skyrim. Do you play online? What console?

yea i ply online..on the ps3 my psn ID is weasergirr..n no im not a girl lol
    Quote Originally Posted by KakashiTheSharingan View Post
    I got those games too except resident evil series and skyrim. Do you play online? What console?

Just bought Borderlands lol, been wanting to play that game forever.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Play Berserker ahahahaha. It's fun. Though phasewalk at higher levels is just plain broken.

I just wanna play as whoever's best with guns. I mostly bought this cuz I wanna get to know the game before Borderlands 2 comes out. Freaking double miniguns? fkyea.