Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game(s) Are You Playing?

Just got Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 from GOG.
    i love the shit out of it (so far), but fuck is it hard!

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    So I have to start over from 36 hours of play, due to Bethesda doing what they do best, and corrupting all my motherfking save files. I'M PISSED
    Yaknowwhat, fuck that, I might just go back to playing Borderlands. That's stabler than any of this crap Bethesda will ever put out.
    Back up your saves, man. :I

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Thing is, I had about 10 different files, and it seemingly corrupted them all. No matter, now I know exactly what to do and where to go, I'm sure I can get that 37 hours back in no time.

Why are you playing Skyrim in first place? Go and pick Dark Souls.

I'm trying to find where I said Skyrim anywhere.

Ah, a game from bethesda... well, why are you playing games made by bethesda?

Because they're flawed gems.

Skyrim became slow and unplayable on the PS3 after awhile, so I just "obtained" the PC version and left the PS3 disc to collect dust (I couldn't justify having the PC version to myself if I traded the other one in). But I've stopped playing that, at least till the creation kit comes out. I haven't even completed the main quest yet. I don't get too many bugs, but it's just not that fun as it is. Compelling, yes. Fun comes when modders make the combat faster and more skillful, hopefully with area-based damage. Fun is making and using my own spells, fighting actual fantastic monsters that aren't token fantasy creatures, hitting an unarmored person with a sword and having them actually die in one hit--I could go on, but I won't.

Just got done with a session of Jamestown a few minutes ago. It's MUCH easier than others in its genre, like Touhou, but it's still one of the harder games I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Skyrim became slow and unplayable on the PS3 after awhile, so I just "obtained" the PC version and left the PS3 disc to collect dust (I couldn't justify having the PC version to myself if I traded the other one in). But I've stopped playing that, at least till the creation kit comes out. I haven't even completed the main quest yet. I don't get too many bugs, but it's just not that fun as it is. Compelling, yes. Fun comes when modders make the combat faster and more skillful, hopefully with area-based damage. Fun is making and using my own spells, fighting actual fantastic monsters that aren't token fantasy creatures, hitting an unarmored person with a sword and having them actually die in one hit--I could go on, but I won't.

Just got done with a session of Jamestown a few minutes ago. It's MUCH easier than others in its genre, like Touhou, but it's still one of the harder games I've played.
    This is me with Mass Effect 1. I won't purchase it again, especially for another system, especially not now that BioWare has sold their souls to EA. You can't even register ME1 on the BioWare forums, which frustrates me to no end. Plus, they've pulled all official support on their website. All the faith I'd once had in BioWare - crushed now that I've discovered the treachery in my favorite project by them!

See now, I thought Bioware was far superior to Bethesda after playing Fallout 3, New Vegas, Oblivion, and Skyrim and comparing them to just Dragon Age: Origins. I've been meaning to pick up the Mass Effect games for awhile now and every time I got the money, I'd spend it on something else.