Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Babes, Samurai, and Giant Turtles (C)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Your fear and mistrust is understandable, but misguided.
    We're not here to hurt you. We're here to save you. We have travelled long and far to save you from yourselves. You have so much potential, but you are on the brink of complete disaster. You are at constant war and living with a disease you cannot cure.
    Some of you wallow in excess while others struggle to eat enough to even survive. The rich grow richer, while the poor grow poorer. Your leaders are more often than not chosen not by merit or popularity, but by having the good fortune of being the children of previous leaders. You live in an madhouse of your own making and yet what most disturbs us is that although you are fully aware of your situation and actions and are in a place to do something about it, you do not. We wish you no harm, and we desire no bloodhsed, but we will do that which must be done to save you from yourselves. We have everything you have ever dreamed of and things you cannot even imagine. You need never suffer again.
    All this and more we offer freely unto you. We ask nothing in return. All that we desire is that you allow us to help you.
    Your days of poverty, hardship, disease, and misery are over. The new dawn is at hand, and it is so much brighter than anything you can possibly imagine."

Kai could hear it, and Hei could feel it, it was getting closer.

"All you have to do, my child, is trust us. If you would like, as a show of good will, I will release my telepathic connection with this woman. She will be able to tell you, herself, that what I have said is true. If I had wanted you dead, you would already be dead. I am here to help you, not to hurt you."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"That's a promising offer" Hei replied, with careful words. She did not know what It was capable of...nor did she want to provoke it to...violate...her again.

"But no deals until I can ensure the woman's safety."

Kai swore. Fuck fuck FUCK this was the information they needed. What was it, what did it want?

He steeled himself and became corporeal.

Anticapatory will save= 33

Fort save= 24

The woman gave a sigh. You could hear her shaking her head. "H-hello? My name's Asuka... I am a kunoichi working for Shingen Yagyu. I'm sorry, I'm... I'm a bit disoriented. It's not painful, the mental interface, but it's very disorienting whenever he assumes control or relinquishes it. All the memories come flooding back. It's a funny feeling."

"It's all true, though. They are here to help us. To save us from Therion, from Orochi,, and mos of all from ourselves."

"What's your name?"

If the creature was aware of Kai, it made no reaction.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"What are you?" Kai interrupted.

Asuka sounded surprised at Kai's interruption. "Hello? I can't see you, I'm sorry. Without his direct control I am as blind here as you both are."

"I don't understand it all, or the particulars. I don't think I'm quite qualified to answer that question. If you wish to speak to him I will allow him to regain control of my body so he can do so. But I don't want any of you all to get the wrong idea. I want this. I trust him. They wants to help us, but they need our help to do it."

"I'm not convinced, but I will listen" Hei said firmly.

"You have to tell us more, about why you trust them. We can't simply trust what we don't even understand"

"I don't trust you. I can't even begin to try and guage if you're telling the truth based on voice alone. Let alone if you are you. Please, let 'him' 'interface' with you again."
    "And I ask you, interfacer. What are you?"

There was a sighing sound and some gagging.

"Apologies. She is unharmed. It is simply a bit of a shock for the body."

"I showed her things. The Truth." It explained. "My kind are difficult to explain. We were once different than we are now. I, myself, was once a Human. We have undergone a transformation that is both physical and mental and in doing so attained a state of heightened awareness as well as great power. From my point of view this existence is vastly superior to Human existence, but naturally I would thing that. In the coming dawn this transformation will be made available to all who wish it, although none shall have it forced upon them."

"Think of me as the next stage of Human existence."

"But more importantly than that, I am a friend. I am here to help you."

"Will you tell me your names? Who sent you? Pardon my frankness, but it is not normal for ninja to sneak into abattoirs in the dead of night. Clearly you were sent here and for some purpose. What and by who?"

"My name is Hei. I bear no family name. What is yours? Fair trade"