Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies' Night (C)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Akemi smiled, leaning over on her divan, with a lack of subtlety that probably would have made Rin proud. And aroused. But Rin was aroused by things like "oh my god you're so hot standing there eating" so using Rin as a benchmark was probably a bad idea.

"I may be a little older," Akemi started, "and I know I'm not quite as good looking, but I think I'm pretty damn good looking, all the same, and I seemed to be able to keep up with your mistress." She pulled Ryo down onto the divan beside her and smiled. "Plus I'm only Human, so its unfair to compare me to her." She added with a smile, putting Ryo's arms around her waist. "I'm not going to be able to fall back to sleep tonight anyway," she smiled, "and I've nothing important to do tomorrow - I can afford to sleep in. Hell, it's my damn country, I'm allowed to set my sleep schedule."
    Last edited by Kodos; 10-06-2011 at 08:19 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

The I'm only human comment could have been a metaphor for Rin's Sex goddess reputation. But it sounded to him like she was being literal.
    "What makes you think she isn't human?" He asked, leaving his hands where the were.

Akemi laughed pushing Ryo down and laying on top of him somewhat, holding herself up with her arms, his still around her waist. "Because," she laughed, kissing at Ryo's neck. "I've been with lots of guys, and lots of girls. And," another kiss, "I prefer men. But Rin? Gods, she was something else entirely." She gave a shudder of pleasure. "Just thinking about her gets me going. Point is, handsome," she nipped at his ear, "no Human looks quite as amazing as Rin does - and that's not just my own ego talking - and no woman fucks as good as she does - and again that's not my ego."

She paused and laughed. "See, look. I'm here about to rock your world, and you're asking about another woman and I'm not even getting upset. That's how I know she's not Human."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Well I've been turning her down for around four years," Ryo sounded more like he was having a casual conversation than having his world rocked. "And I've never noticed anything inhuman about her."
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 10-06-2011 at 09:37 AM.

"Because golden eyes are so common, especially in intelligent and well spoken concubines?" Akemi seemed a bit annoyed now. "Are you going to make me do all the work?" She sighed after pulling away from another kiss

Ryo didn't want to piss her off, so he pushed her off, whipped his shirt off and gave her what she wanted.

The sun wasn't up yet when they finished, so clearly Akemi wasn't wrong and she couldn't quite keep up with Rin (who could?). She was still wonderful enough that Ryo imagined she might be the next best thing to Rin.

Akemi finally seemed satisfied, smiling as she lay beneath Ryo, gently running her hands along his back. "...Have you and Rin...?" She didn't need to ask the rest of the question, it was pretty obvious.

"Didn't I tell you before? I've never slept with her, it would be improper of me."

Akemi gave a sad little laugh. "Yeah, of course. Do you want to, though?" She paused. "Propernes aside, of course."

"I try my best not to think about it really. But if I wasn't a Samurai I probably would. Why do you ask?"