Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Shari vs Yuanjun (C)

Shari had been pacing the hallways for a long while, intending on seeing Rin, but not really feeling like showing her face after having failed yet again. It made her feel more than just a bad friend, it made her feel like a bad investment, regardless of what they were up against. She had suspected that Kai also wanted to have a word with her about his family, but it wasn't something she found easy to talk about.

Nothing was easy to talk about any more. She was even starting to miss the days when the ninja, Haru and Hei all thought she was just a brainless chained dog. Much easier to not feel guilty when nobody is expecting you to do any better... She considered, her hefty shoulders shrugging. If we had encountered a thing like that nightmare back then, would the others have just used me to escape?... Would I have cared?...

Finally, she built up the courage to knock on the door of Rin's room.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Rin sighed and answered the door, kissing Shari before hugging her. "I'm glad you're alright."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"I'll live. Thank you, Rin, my love..." Shari spoke breifly, with a fatigued voice. She returned the affection for the sake of politeness, but clearly wasn't really feeling it tonight. Rin was of course a sparking sex godess as always, but it was kind of hard for a proffessional fighter not to become stoic after having nigh-lost a fight to a freakish unknown xeno-demon only hours earlier... "I trust Kai has told you of the most pressing matters, but I thought I should apologise personally..."

"Even through you... eh, well, hate that kind of thing." The woman made a small smirk. Straight forward as always, then.

Rin didn't bother yelling at Shari this time. "You did good. I'm proud of all of you." She said, hugging Shari tighter. "Kai told me the gist of it, yes."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Kai glanced up as Shari came in, and shot her a hesitant smile.

The towering monk slowly eased up a bit, and softly trailed a finger through Rin's glouriously silky black hair. It was easy enough to forget how crude and tainted her hands where when she had such a beautiful creature holding her closely. Taking in Kai's glance, Shari just shrugged again, affectionately stroked Rin's cheek again, then gave her a whimsical look that said "We both know you still shouldn't be treating me this well..."

Unlike Kai, she didn't have any questions or demands. "So... We are still alive. Knowing what the enemy is now, has our mission changed?"

"I need time to think, and to consult with Chiyo." Rin shrugged. "Tomorrow's our last day here. Just enjoy the show. Yuanjun's going to kick ass." She gave a bi grin. "I keep hoping for a wardrobe malfunction, but it seems the gods don't look kindly on my requests." She sat back down with an exaggerated sigh.

Seems Rin didn't change either. It was good to know. Shari sat cross-legged, then cocked her head to the side with a large smirk and raised eyebrows. When she looked sideways to Kai, through, her smile dropped and she remembered the second reason why she had been apprehensive about coming in. He had really saved her life tonight, but she couldn't spit out any kind of acknowledgement. Ever since he mentioned his family to Yoko she had been a little frosty towards him, even.

"It's been... a trip." She said simply, still talking to Rin. "I guess at least tomorrow we get to see Yaunjun... erm... win very thoroughly against that disgusting wench..." She was too tired to sound angry, and indeed trying hard not to swear infront of her master, but still managed a little bitterness in that last part.

Kai caught her glance, and felt the frost that flashed across her expression. He didn't know what to make of it, simply pursing his lips and looking deliberately away from her. Two could play at that game.

At the mention of Qing he winced, "We seem to be racking up an impressive list of enemies these days."

101 Dalmations Member Alexander_Hamilton's Avatar
    Haru was wandering aimlessly through the hallways, trying to process what has happened. He was furious, disgusted, and ashamed of himself for his complete uselessness through the whole sorry debacle. Not that an observer could tell as much; Haru could just as easily have been rather hungry. Of course, it was the Illithid's presence which was the most disturbing revelation of the night.