Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Babes, Samurai, and Giant Turtles (C)

"I actually thought Yuan would win. She hadn't lost once up until the final." Ryo didn't really want to think about Qing.
    "I probably had the scarier opponent, did you ever see Obero fight?"

"Oboro. Her name was Oboro." The tough monk butted in. She welcomed the idea of talking about anybody but Qing, yet her voice also carried across a weird little expression of forelorn dissatisfaction. "Moved like a damn tiger, that one..."

"Qing was just a inbred bitch." Shari jolted several steps backward in the conversation, after she realised what she sounded like. Perhaps a little too far back, seeing as Yoko didn't know they had met?... "With alot of money to spend on enchanted skankware and well-hidden enhancing spells... I'm sure you had the better heart, miss Genji. I'm sure of it."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Yoko just shrugged. "Qing was scary." She said, her voice a little uneasy. "Was Oboro the pretty redhead? The one who fought unarmed half the time? She was really cool! I'd love to fight her. Well, without the sword. That's not so much fun." She gave a laugh before giving Shari another playful shove. "Stop calling me 'Ms. Genji!'" She laughed.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

""But I like calling people that, Miss Genji!...." Shari lent into the shove with her shoulder and turned it into a test of balance, a giddy smirk growing on her face all the while. "Look, Oboro was awesome. She never used her own sword once, and always won like it was nothing... You know what her first name was? Of course not! She's Miss Oboro, and she's a badass!"

The look on her face was getting a little lurid now, with a bit of blushing and a toothy grin escaping. Bodyknocking still taking place, Shari angled both of their charms towards Ryo for fun. "You agree, don't you, Mister Yamamoto?..."

"My handsome ninja would do. Where did he go?..."

"It's Bushi Yamamoto if you want to be formal. Miss Shari." Ryo looked around for some kind of waiter to flag down.
    "Does anyone want drinks?"

"Oh! I didn't know you were royalty, Bushi Yamamoto!" Yoko gasped before giving a bit of a half-bow in her seat. "I'm sorry I badmouthed Princess Qing and was really wanton with my come-ons. I didn't know you were a samurai. I apologize for my rudeness."

:3

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"You weren't being rude Yoko, I'm not sure it's even possible for you to be rude."

As much as it tempted her to continue playfully hassling Yoko, Shari decided to change tactics after seeing the connection that her and Ryo were making. Their body language made the oni-ish woman think of Kai for some reason, and the kind of telling off she'd get for trampling on other people's parades... But setting two people up against a common enemy wasn't the same thing as attacking them, was it?

"You aren't bad, Mister Yamamoto... But I ain't apologizing." She gave an antagonizing little grin, and took a seat next to Yoko. Still not changing his title was intentional. "Women respect strong guys more than guys with fancy titles, and I'm no different... Don't think mister Kai would like you wrestling with me, through..."

Placing her elbows on the table and hiding her macabre smile with her balled hands now, she just leaned inwards with mock girlishness.

"I know! Maybe you'd come across as more respectable if you beat... Say, Yoko, in a wrestle."
    Last edited by Regantor; 09-05-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Yoko laughed, blushing a bit. "I wouldn't mind rolling around with Mr. Yamamoto." She laughed. "I don't think I'd mind losing too much, either." Yoko gave a flirty little smile.

Ryo laughed, "I'm more of a swordsman but why not, wrestling sounds like fun."
    He didn't pick up on the flirty smile.