Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies' Night (C)

"Sounds good, I'll just go drop my stuff off at the inn." Ryo reeled in his rod and collected his things before heading back to the inn.
    "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Shari made a pouty face as she watched the birds waddle after Haru, her gruff eyebrows making a little grimace. Apparently finding things adorable still made her angry.

"That's kinda an un-natural thing for a man of nature to do, isn't it?" Shari mocked with a cocky but slightly whimsical tone, turning her head forwards and sticking her nose up. "Ignoring something like having to breath, I mean..."

Her feet wallowed in the water pretty comfertably considering there were supposed to be big chompy fish down there. Guess she was from around these parts.

Ryo strolled over to the pair."Hey Haru, I'm ready. Is Shari coming too?"

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

SEXY SUMO WRESTLERS ITT

"Hi you!" Shari was suddenly given a big hug from behind. She'd probably have reacted violently otherwise, but the person was pretty quick, the "Hi you!" was pretty friendly, and whatever large objects was pressed up against Shari's back right now were large and soft and so probably not weapons, unless maybe this was some sort of pillow-smothering murder.

It was Yoko(!) squeezed into a blue bikini of sorts that showed off Yoko's considerable assets. She may have been pretty down to earth and modest, but given what she was wearing now and what she wore at the tournament, Ms. Genji certainly wasn't ashamed of her body or particularly shy about showing it off.

"Hiii! Shari, right? Wow! Small world, huh? What're you guys doing here? I'm taking a break between tournaments and getting my face smashed in by scary princesses." Yoko was bubbly and beaming as usual. She released her hug and waved at Haru. "You're Haru, right? I try not to forget cute people's names." She gave a wink and friendly nudge to Shari.

"So what're you guys doing here?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Guess I don't see why n-!" Shari reflexively grabbed the hands that were flung over her shoulders, but neglected the over-the-shoulder toss when she heard Yoko's sweet offbeat voice, of all people, begining to emanate from behind her.

"Yoko! What are you doing here!?" The monk turned to face her 'attacker' and made that growly face again, but still started hoisting the smaller woman's little hands up and down again playfully. "We were just on vacation, really... But I really didn't expect to run into you! Mister Kai is lurking around somewhere, even!..."

Using every iota of her mental strength, Shari resisted the urge to begin playing with those squidgy cheeks. ~_~
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-02-2011 at 10:19 PM.

101 Dalmations Member Alexander_Hamilton's Avatar
    "By that standard, almost all of my magic would be unnatural," said Haru, smiling serenely and getting to his feet to face Yoko. He bowed his head, and a few grains of sand fell to the pier. "A pleasure to see you here, Miss Yoko."

By Haru standards, he looked delighted (which is to say his smile broadened a bit).

"I'm not lurking," Kai protested weakly, walking over to them. He'd spent most of the time sulking in the shade, grumbling about the heat and the sun. He'd stripped except for some swim trunks and all his exposed skin was slathered in a green foul-smelling, slimy concoction. "I burn easily," he offered by way of an explanation, "this is supposed to stop that happening." A blob slid down the side of his face and he groaned and smeared it back onto his scalp. "It actually manages to feel grosser than it smells."

He avoided Shari's eyes and smiled at Yoko, determined to pretend yesterday hadn't ended so horribly. Shari didn't want to let him in: fine. If she wanted to cut herself off and leave him out that was her decision. It stung, though, the withdrawal of her trust. Oh Kami, when had things gotten so complicated?

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Yoko looked like a sad puppy when she realized she couldn't give Kai a hug. "I'd give you a great big hug too, Kai, but you are covered in something gross and I'd rather not." She laughed. "So you're all here on a little vacation too? I mean, I got beat up real bad by a crazy lady in front of a great big crowd, but what about you slackers, hm?" She laughed and gave Shari another hug and a playful shove. "I'm teasing. Thanks for cheering for me back there at Yagyu. It really helped, even though I lost. I made it to the semifinals, though! And it was the champion, that I lost to. And she was really good. So I think I did okay."

She shrugged. "So how long are you all planning to stay here? We can have fun together! Hey, Shari! I still have to see you fight!"

Oh, Yoko.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Shari didn't really know how to correctly return the hug, but leant into the shove bearing an understated smile. "Well... We certainly have teeth to grind over that certain person... But that's for another time." The monk put the image of those royal sluts out of her mind for now. "Wrestling, now that sounds like a good idea. I was bored anyway."

The woman was totally aware she was twisting words, but fighting was really her only way of showing affection anyway. Despite the current emmotional distance between her and Kai, she still gave him a look as if to ask for permission. "On a beach in good weather is the best place we are going to get, right?..."

Her smile became a little forced after looking at the green slop attached to Kai for several seconds too long, that said. "...Also, Mister Kai, I think I'd just put my clothes back on if I was that worried..."

Ryo was thinking of introducing himself, but interrupting Shari didn't seem like a good idea so he just stood there like a lemon.