Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies' Night (C)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Chiyo seemed to kind of just... appear, behind Shari. "Rin wants to be alone with her. Quit being a jealous little child. Whatever you have to tell her you can tell me." She said, still in her casualwear, but carrying herself like the master assassin ninja she was. The guards, Rin's you could tell, seemed to be deferring to her.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"This isn't just concerning babyface in there, you know." Shari managed to sound reasonably respectful (Kamis knew how) as she produced the box, the teeth, and the note. "I was going to ask her for permission to go on a rather new kind of sortie. I think you should know what it is. I don't mind my life being a weapon, but this is unbearable..."
    Last edited by Regantor; 05-02-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Chiyo gave a cruel little smirk. "Oh, what's this?! Has the wanna-be Oni woman suddenly grown herself a heart? I know you, and I know what you are. I know what you've done, and who've you've worked for. You're not upset out of any moral reason. Hells, you're just as broken as those two nutcases. You're just sad and jealous that Yuanjun is getting all of Rin's attention, and that the woman who beat you got beat by one of them. That's all. And before you start lying and trying to argue with me - no."

"Rin doesn't want you causing any sort of international incidents. Not yet. She's not going to let you start a fucking war because you're upset and decided to vent your anger by killing a couple of princesses."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Shari was overcome with the insurmountable urge to clout Chiyo across the face. She knew it would be less than effective, and would probally spell an early death for the husky woman, if not life imprisonment in the best case senario. But what else could she do? Cry? Beg? Show herself to be broken? No, her pride wouldn't let her do that. Not infront of one of her master's relatives, of all people.

The box was crushed in her palm before she even realised it. A nigh-unused heart churned in it's grave within her chest. Kneeling down for a second, she honestly considered it. But the words caught in her throat. Tense seconds later, she simply placed the scrunched box down on the floor before her, then ascended back to her feet again in silence. The eyes she looked back up with were red and intense, but not watering.

There was nothing she could say or do. She just made her way back to the stalls, emotions frozen.

Kai jumped as he heard her approaching, apparently startled out of his brittle dispair. "Did you speak to her? What did she...?" He trailed off wretchedly as he examined her solid expression. "She didn't read it? Pushed it away?" Kai set his jaw. "Wait here," he said quietly, brushing past her as lightly as silk. He made a beeline to the healer's tent.

Chiyo gave Kai a look too. "Just because I like doesn't mean you can enter, Kai." She said sharply. "Rin wants her privacy with Yuanjun. Whatever you need to tell her, you can tell me."

Kai nodded. "The disaster twins threatened my family, using Yunajun's teeth as an example." He sighed, "I know through those eyes that must seem like such a small thing, my family. But to us mere mortals down here, they're the most important thing. Ever. There are horrors out there that I can't even conceive of. I know that. But those twins threatened my family and I want to know what's being done too keep them safe."

She sighed. "Didn't Rin already tell you? Several of my clansisters are on it. Your family is safe. I am having them brought to Kusanagi-to in time for our return, as well."

She leaned in closer, whispering. "It's probably best if you don't mention the whole teeth thing to Rin. No need to upset her further. That's what they want." She then smiled and put her arm around him, back in her disguise as she started walking him away from the healing area, going on about how wild last night was and suchlike.

Kai let her lead him away and then gently forced her to stop. "Will we be meeting up again tonight?" He asked and smiled, trying to sound playful.

"Are we? I thought you said you had to go back home to Kusanagi, handsome? I'd like to, though. Maybe if I ever visit the country, I'll catch you there?"