Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Babes, Samurai, and Giant Turtles (C)

There were as yet still more hideous things burried, more cutting secrets Shari had left to expose. It's all so pitiful. She thought, following him with a meekness uncharacteristic for the behemoth of a woman. There is no way this should work... even if it's the only chance I have... there is no way this should be allowed to work...

Apprehension sought to tear her eyes from his aluringly corrupted, stoney physique. Every ounce of her warrior code told her kissing him was wrong... But he had accepted her real self. He accepted her soul in a way even Rin couldn't.

With new determination and passion, she took a space in the bed next to him and sought to gratify him until morning.
    Last edited by Regantor; 02-03-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY - 24 HOURS REMAIN (C)

It was a good night, but Shari couldn't help but think she had forgotten something.

As Shari stepped outside of the inn, she was reminded of what she forgot. Oboro was seated on a stone bench, one of her assistants standing behind her. She had a lit cigarette in one hand, and was eating something with the other.

She was eating takoyaki.
    She was eating grilled octopus.

Somehow Shari wasn't hungry.
    Last edited by Kodos; 02-08-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

It wasn't something she was in a hurry to think about. It was easy enough to think of the whole damn episode like a bad dream simply because the thing was so unreal itself... Even a trained killer like Shari got a shiver down her spine upon Oboro's subtle prompt regardless. A coincidence, she lied to herself.

Shari (uselessly) made a haggard smile at the crimson-haired swordswoman, but as yet kept her distance to avoid raising suspision. A legendarily skilled fighter and sex fireball she may be, but the memory of Kai's warm, rough body was enough to keep Shari's lust occupied for now.

...Hello, karma. I was wondering where you'd went...

The assistant whispered something to Oboro.

"Tsunzaku." She said simply, turning to Shari's general direction and offering some of her takoyaki. "Octopus?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"...Thank you, madame." Shari took the dead creature and chewed like she was killing the memory itself. The honourifics probally let on the fact that she was nervous anyway. It took her an extra minute to think of what to say. Asking why she didn't send anyone last night was much to forward, never mind accusing Oboro of sending someone to follow them.

"I trust your night was eventful?" She fished for answers, simply. "As always I look forward to your surely spectacular performance today."

"It was boring. I sent someone to go get you but they said you were not at your inn. I wonder what could have been so important?" She gave the slightest of smirks before taking a drag from her cigarette.

"I am glad to hear that you look forward to my winning the tournament. I find this all rather tedious." She spoke of her victory with calm sureness. The way Rin spoke of her own beauty. No arrogance, merely statements of facts.

"I gravely appologise, alrough I do not doubt you know how this buisness can be..." Shari spoke with a degree of scencerity, carefull not to make any lies that would just instantly incriminate her. The same awe from the other day still existed in her eyes, but other current preoccupations were heavy enough to keep it under control. "I am suprised that you would come to meet me in person at such an hour, however..."

"I am not expected back in the arena for some time. I have neither the ability nor the desire to watch the martial artists fight. I am told it is a nice day out and I felt I would pay you a visit. If you would like me to leave I can go smoke and eat somewhere else."

"Forgive me for such insolence. Of course I'm happy even to be close to you." Shari attempted a recovery. Her brain hadn't exactly had a full night's rest, and this was all a little much. "Just suprised you made the trip personally."

She was going to make a quip about how her own face wasn't worth the effort, but remembered how Oboro disliked all the humility stuff.

"How would you like me to make it up to you?" She gave a small upbeat tone, sounding tired but convincingly lustful.

Oboro shrugged. "You're alright, Tsunzaku." She said, rising and handing her leftover food to her assistant. "I like you inasmuch as I like anyone." She said with the closest thing to friendliness Shari had heard from the women.

"Maybe we will run into each other again. Maybe not. Until next time, Tsunzaku." She said, walking off with her aide in tow.

What an odd lady.