Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 691

Thread: Ladies' Night (C)

  1. #81
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,055
    The thing was clearly hurt by the attack but made no sound. It turned to Kai, now, it's featureless eyes regarding him without fear or anger.

    Kai was less than nothing to it.

    ***

    Hei silently ran at Shari, swinging her spiked chain once again into the large woman.
    1d20+14=32

    13 Damages to Shari

    ***

    The Mind Flayer's eyes burned with otherworldly green light as it once again manifested some sort of psionic power.

    The noise. The noise was trying to crush his mind.

    Somehow he managed to fight it off. He wanted to die, but he managed to repel the horrible presence from his mind.

    It tried again. And, again, somehow, Kai repelled it.

    It felt like rape.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  2. #82
    Super Senior Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,977
    The masculine fighter was covered in her own blood now, but the three arcing slices dug into her back hardly seemed to register against the pain in her head. The roaring agony of having all of her memories, training and self-discipline ripped away... The periods of consiousness were becoming like stray sparks from a dwindling fire.

    Her body formed a new, desperate attack on it's own, the mind only watching from afar...

    SPOILER! :
    Full attack-
    1d20+18=29
    1d20+10=14
    1d20+5=9

    Damage Roll-
    1d10+4=9


    An knee to the stomach... it's not there anymore... a weak left swing... it doesn't exist... a central strike with fingers outstretched... It connects. It's inhuman ribs are broken and strewn.

    But it's not enough. Not yet.

  3. #83
    For Sparta! zizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    314
    Kai screamed, the sound cutting into life as he slipped back onto the physical realm.
    Eyes swimming with tears he roared, practically feral, and attacked again.

    SPOILER! :



    Total damages= 32
    Will save= 28

    He staggered back a pace, and glanced at Shari, the across at Hei. Shit fuck this thing needed to be dead now.

  4. #84
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,055
    The thing fell over with a dull thud, apparently dead. In the end it only made a small, low, hissing sound.

    Immediately Hei could feel it's tendrils fading and vanishing, her will and body returning to her control.

    ***

    Out front the priest who had been standing by the doors suddenly slumped forward, falling face first onto the ground. He lay there, motionless and drooling.

    What the fuck.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  5. #85
    Super Senior Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,977
    It was like a feeling of overflowing euphoria. Waking up from century-long dream to find that you had only slept for a brief pause.

    Shari stumbled into a turn and just looked at Kai blankly, too tired and confused to come up with any emotion to display. Next was Hei, who was apparently still standing... The lumbering monk grasped the tiny woman's face in both of her hands with a gentle edge, but then firmly arced her eyes uppwards into direct contact with her own.

    "...Is it you?" Was the only thing she said. Despite the numerous draining wounds about her skin, Shari's voice was devoid of anger. She knew all too well what it must have been like inside of Hei's mind.

    All too well.

  6. #86
    For Sparta! zizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    314
    Kai closed and opened his eyes slowly, the sudden loss of that oppressive, destructive force leaving him lightheaded and dizzy.

    Slowly he moved toward the felled Mind Flayer, and nudged it with a soft shoe, too dazed even to acknowledge the aftercoils of fear that rippled across his frozen mind. If anything they were a relief, their coming and going easing him back into a world where every breath wasn't laced with horror.

    Shortly, he spoke. "What should we... should we take it back with us somehow? Can Lady Shiranui learn something from it?" The honorifics, scorched into his mind as a boy, slipped out at times of stress. In the same vein he forced himself to focus on the next step, the next hurdle. What now?

  7. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    37
    It took her a while to realize she could feel everything again. Still left in a daze, and certainly the sensation of black tendrils violating every part of her had not completely left her, Hei only stared blankly into the woman holding her up.

    It took another while to realize it was Shari.

    "Shari." Hei muttered, with a weak smile of great relief. "Thank gods. It's...me. It's me......"

    Her smile disappeared a moment later, as memories come rushing back, realizations f the terrible thing she has done. There was no way to repent for it. No way to fix it. Hei broke down sobbing on the monk. "I'm so sorry. I can't...I don't...I'm so sorry. I told it. It made me...It knows everything....everything..."

    I only thought I could be of help

    "What's....what's going on?..."
    Last edited by Duskyduck; 01-31-2011 at 03:34 AM.

  8. #88
    Super Senior Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,977
    "Mister Kai... killed it." Shari answered with more of the same drawling, fatigued tone. There was no getting around the fact that her own attacks were incredibly ineffective; All she really recalled doing was absorbing damage. It was probably a good thing her entire body was numb. Normally the crying woman would have made her uncomfortable, aswell, but the towering fighter was just so out of touch with her general nature that she barely reacted at all. "...Calm... Calm down, please, kid... This thing was..."

    After another pause, Shari just scooped Hei up off of her feet and walked slowly back towards Kai. Not exactly comforting, but close enough considering who was doing it.

    "...The gods know I just want to stomp it into a fine paste... But you're right..." Shari answered his question finally. "Which one do you want to carry?" She made a meager smile despite the fact it wasn't a joke; With her head so full of adrenaline and visceral imagery, cradling Hei wasn't particularly high on her list of favorite things right now...

    It didn't need a proffessional to say that one of them had to keep an eye on her, that said.

  9. #89
    For Sparta! zizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    314
    "It's dead, Hei." Kai said softly, before turning his head to look at her. She was so small, crumpled up in Shari's arms. After a second he reached out and touched her face. "You're safe now. It's dead. We... did a good job. You did a good job, Hei." He held her cheek for a few moments, before taking her spiked chain from her, tucking it behind him so she wouldn't see the blood.

    Slowly he turned his head back towards Shari. He opened his mouth to say of course he'd take Hei, little sister... but closed it again, jaw clenching with sudden irritation. "I can carry it invisibly, so I suppose I should carry it. It would cause... quite a stir in town. Unless you can think of another way to conceal it?"

  10. #90
    Super Senior Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,977
    The damn spindily monster even hurt to look at as a corpse. Shari knew it would be a dumb idea to just bag it up in something and carry it. There weren't too many things that size with a bendy part in the middle that aren't a dead body... And that was disregarding any after-effects such an alien creature could produce, too.

    "I don't think so. Too many questions to answer even if they think it's a normal dead person." Letting out a slightly pained shrug, she just shook her head at the floor. "We are probally too far away from our Master's abode to signal for some help, too. Sorry."

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •