Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Babes, Samurai, and Giant Turtles (C)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Yoko smiled at Kai, apparently the Healers had already grown back all her teeth. "I'm fine." She lied, and badly.

She couldn't even keep a straight face. "I feel like shit, my everything hurts, and I got humiliated and vomited in front of a lot of people, including handsome guys. I feel awful, and I'll probably cry later, but I'll get over it. 'Sides, I've been through worse."

She paused for a moment. "Okay, I haven't been through worse, but the rest still stands." She then gave Kai the flirtiest wink she could manage. "Maybe some cute fan of mine might take care of me and help me get my mind off things, hm?"

Oh, Yoko!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Shari lumbered into the infirmary several paces after Kai, bitterly picking at a pottery shard lodged in her left hand. The whole ordeal had gone down whilst the monk was fetching food for herself and her ninja companion, but she'd crushed the bowls in a fit of irrepressible rage upon watching what Qing had done. She was still too angry to even attempt comforting Yoko, just staying in the background and doing little other than offer support by simply being there.

A few minutes and a single rather forced smile later, Shari pelted the freed splinter to the floor. She then made a jerky lean towards Yaunjun that was probably supposed to be subtle, but came across as extremely agitated instead. "I know you probably don't need me to tell you this, but..." Her whisper was hoarse like a weapon in itself. "If you get the chance, please kill that fucking inbred bitch. I'm past caring who does it."

101 Dalmations Member Alexander_Hamilton's Avatar
    Haru had cheered when Yoko had come out, though it was a brief and self-conscious one. Now, he was sitting back in his chair, his expression one of stoic resignation. The poor woman. She had not deserved such treatment, but it was doubtful anyone those twins came into contact with did.

He opted not to follow after Kai, preferring to keep himself as a pair of eyes in the arena. Haru made a mental note to try and meet Yoko later on, to give her some encouraging words.

Kai smiled at her again, "I think you should be concentrating your energies on getting better, don't you?" He glanced up and made room for Shari to approach Yuan comfortably. He didn't need to hear her to know what she was saying; what they both were thinking. Any how, any way, any who- as long as those pieces of filth ended up dead somehow.

"I will kill no-one in this arena, no matter how detesting they may be." Yuanjun hotly told Shari, stalking out of the room in a huff.

It was impressive sight, Yuanjun stood proudly in the arena looking directly at the one thing standing between her and the showdown with Qing. Hands by her side and her head pointed slightly up with a face in a recognizable scowl. Maybe she wasn't the crowd favorite (Rin being her main cheerleader, of course switching sides constantly) but she still felt pretty good.

The opponent was a relative nobody who got really lucky to make her way this far into the competition. Average build, but well defined muscles and suitably skanky for the occasion. Foreign, but not too bad a point for this part of the world if you didn't mind getting talked down to occasionally. Yuanjun didn't even bother to learn her name.

BAM

Yuanjun's foot connected with the woman's face. The speedy monk had the advantage over the obviously slower foreign woman.

SLAM

Was the sound that reverberated throughout the arena as Yuanjun's face became one with the gravel. The stout woman had grabbed the monk's foot as it made a mess of her teeth and flung her into the floor. Yuan's leg quickly extended out and tripped her opponent over and quickly mounted the lass' waist and began to crush her midriff between two mighty thighs.

KA-POW

Punch after punch did little to dissuade Yuan from squeezing the insides out of the grunting woman. A screech in her thick tongue was what it finally took to get the lass to shift Yuan over and onto her own back. But the mighty thighs wouldn't stop their suffocating hold. Cursing, the scantly clad opponent heaved Yuan up just to pile drive her back into the ground. Yet, the thighs wouldn't release.

CRUNCH

Her braids flinging wildly, she ran Yuan first into a retaining barrier. The wood caving in was finally what dislodged the thighs from Yuan's opponent.

KEE-YAH

Walking back to put distance between herself and the monk was finally the crucial mistake Myfanwy made that day. She hadn't had much of a chance to see what Yuan could do with distance before this day, as the Monk exploded out of the wooden wall once more feet first bowling the woman over once again. Not one to let her opponents have a second wind, Yuan slammed her foot into stout lass's no-no area. Paralyzing the woman in shock, she barely had the chance to defend herself as Yuan picked her up one last time to roundhouse kick her in the face.

It was over

Final Fight: Qing vs Yuanjun

Yuan left as Myfanwy was carried off for healing.

Then it was time for the final match of the unarmed division: Qing vs Yuanjun.

Qing made her way to the arena floor accompanied, of course, by Mei. Her arrival was met largely with silence. No one wanted to cheer for her, but due to a mixture of fear and the fact she was royalty, no one could really boo her, either (Rin may not have technically been royalty, but she was certainly vocal in expressing her thoughts about Qing and Mei, getting herself even more looks than her physique already got her). The twins shared a kiss that got a few cheers from males in the crowd who presumably didn't have the knowledge of just who Qing was kissing, before pulling up their masks as Mei left.

Yuan entered the arena floor to the cheers and catcalls (the latter of which came loudly and passionately from Rin, among others) of the crowd, looking as sexy and confident (some might say arrogant. Rin would probably say "arousingly and adorably bitchy. 'Sides, why are you looking at her face? Have you seen her thighs?").

Qing just stared at Yuanjun with a look in her eyes that made one legitimately afraid. Not necessarily afraid for Yuanjun, but afraid in general. There was something so fundamentally and horribly broken in that girl that one could not help but be shaken by it.

"Remember what I did to the fat sow?" Qing purred, glaring at Yuan. "You'll wish I let you off so easily." She added the sensuality gone and her voice cold and dripping with venom.
    Last edited by Kodos; 05-01-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"-No matter how detesting? -No matter how detesting? You just won't kill her?" Shari repeated to herself over and over again, stuck in a loop of proverbially grinding her axe with a sort of spitefull obsession. "Like that's moral high ground or something? Who the fuck do you think you are?" Any random supporter close enough to hear her low ranting tone probally thought she was hoping for the death of Yaunjun herself, at least until the semi final match was over.

As the final bout itself began to take shape, she just took a seat, and put all of her concentration into simply staying silent and stationary. This was no place for a useless outburst. The implacable monk wasn't that stupid. Luckily there were no laws against casting baleful glares, and obsessively tensing your knuckles in lack of something to rip appart.

Just do it. Please... Mangle her... If she gets away now, what the hell do we do then?...

"Well, you'll have to get to me first." Yuanjun dryly told the deranged woman. "As you can see I'm no sow you stupid cow. Or are you too busy making out with your sister to see you vapid cunt"

Yuanjun moved into position, ready to deal the first blow.

Final Fight: Qing vs Yuanjun

This time Qing did not let Yuanjun get a free hit in. The sadistic princess took advantage of her speed and struck first, rushing towards Yuanjun and driving her elbow deep into Yuanjun's midsection. Judging by her face, it was all the shapely Monk could do not to vomit. Grabbing Yuanjun by her breasts Qing pulled her close before smashing her head into Yuan's face, sending her stumbling backwards. Yuanjun tried to kick, but Qing saw it coming. The masked beauty grabbed Yuan by her long leg and threw her by it, sending Yuanjun bouncing and scrapping along the ground.

It was only 15 seconds in and already Yuanjun wasn't doing too hot.

Yuanjun threw herself at Qing with a flying kick, but found herself prone once more as the masked fighter ducked under it. Rising quickly Qing delivered a flurry of hard stomps down onto Yuan's breasts, laughing like a gleeful child as she did so, and drawing sharp screams from the downed Monk.

Fortunately, Yuanjun wasn't down too long, quickly tumbling away from Qing's feet and up from her prone position. Yuanjun's fist smashed hard into Qing's masked face, sending her stumbling and very nearly dropping her to he feet. It drew a loud cheer from the crowd, particularly Rin, and Yuan jun could tell that she did some damage. Unfortunately Qing recovered quickly, insane fury in her eyes, as she responded with an almost feral shriek and a sharp kick that found its way right between Yuanjun's large thighs. As Yuan hunched over in pain Qing lowered her mask, lifting Yuan's face up and forcing her into a deep kiss, before pulling her mask back and driving her knee up into Yuan's already hurting ladybits. And another. And another. As Yuan fell prone on the ground holding herself, Qing raised her arms, having already decided she'd won. "Get up, bitch, I'm not finished with you yet."

Yuan slowly got to her feet, panting. She looked pretty desperate. With a yell she sent an awkward punch at Qing's face, which she dodged easily before sending one of her own smashing hard into Yuan's. Then another. And another. Yuan's pretty face wasn't so pretty anymore. Yuan continued, her attacks becoming increasingly desperate and awkward and easily dodged. Qing was playing with her. Every time Yuanjun missed Qing would further smash her face. You could hear the crunch as Yuan's nose broke. And then again as her jaw got the same fate. It was clear Qing wanted Yuan to end up at least as messed up as she was after their first fight. By the end Yuan was a bruised and panting wreck and just throwing awkward slaps and punches with no style or technique.
    And Qing was smiling, under the mask. You could see it in her eyes. In the way she moved.

"I think I cut my fist on one of your teeth, little peasant." Qing purred, her voice sing-song. "I'll just take it out on you some more." She laughed. "I'm really glad you're too stubborn to just pass out. I wanted this so very much."

Finally Qing sent her foot smashing up between Yuan's legs again. Given the horrible scream from Yuanjun, and the cracking sound, you got the distinct idea Qing may have broken the poor Monk's pelvis. As Yuan writhed in agony on her back, hands between her legs, Qing rained down more and more stomps onto Yuan's stomach, breasts, and face. Qing said something, although you couldn't hear it, before lifting up one of Yuan's legs and sending repeated kicks into her knee until that, too, broke with a sickening crunch and an even louder scream.

Yuan wasn't even struggling or moving anymore when Qing lifted her up by her hair (now a sweat-soaked mess) and drove a powerful fist into her stomach, making Yuan vomit and adding further insult to further injury. Yuan's face made Qing's, post first fight, look pretty. Qing was clearly displaying Yuan to the crowd for her own sadistic amusement, as her ravaged body drew some gasps. Maybe it was just coincidence, or maybe she knew, but she did seem to pause while holding Yuan up towards where the rest of the party was seated and where Rin, who looked like she was about to shank a bitch and/or cry, was seated. After all the stomps, Rin had finally gotten her wish for Yuan to have a wardrobe malfunction, but Rin obviously didn't enjoy the sight.
    Qing very much did.

Satisfied with her work, Qing violently tossed Yuan back down, where the Monk lay facedown on the ground. Raising her arms in victory once again, she left, stepping on Yuan's head as she did so, pausing briefly to bend down and pick up some of Yuanjun's teeth. Gods only knew what the psychotic bitch would do with them.

As the healers carefully carried off poor Yuanjun, the rest of the party could see Qing and Mei standing by the entrance and celebrating in their own horrible way.

There would be a short break, mostly for the healers to fix Yuanjun, and then there would be the awards. You would all get to watch Qing gloat. Lovely.

Rin took the opportunity to excuse herself.

When Yuanjun came to, she was lying on a bed in one of the healing areas. The room was apparently empty, except for Rin, at her side, holding her hand.

Rin looked like she'd been crying.
    She still looked beyond radiant.

"Hey beautiful." She said, giving Yuan a sad little smile and kissing her gently on the forehead. "How're you feeling?"

The sadness was clear in her voice, but she still sounded like a sex goddess. Rin really couldn't help it.

"Better than ever," Yuanjun slurred drearily. "But I think it's safe to say she might have won the fight though."

She looked around the room and didn't expect to see anyone around, but she couldn't help feeling disappointed that Qing was more popular than she is. But at least she could move her head.

She raised a battered, bruised hand up to her face and felt teeth. "My vanity has been satisfied, no more healing."