Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Babes, Samurai, and Giant Turtles (C)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "You're not half the bitch you make yourself out to be, tough girl," Yoko laughed, smiling at the hug. "You don't need to worry about me. "What's she going to do? Kill me? Pfft. She's just some loopy person. Probably just needs some sense knocked into her."

She smiled, before her face betrayed her nervousness. "Oh gods, what if I win?!" She suddenly gasped. "I mean, I've won tournaments before, but, never one this big! Lord Yagyu himself is here! What do I do? I mean, is this outfit too slutty? I don't want royalty to think I'm slutty!"

From the arena floor you could hear it was time for the fight to begin, Yoko gasping and getting her game face back on as she turned. "You better cheer for me, you!" She laughed, before heading out.

Yoko entered to cheers, (and a fair deal of catcalls. Even among the general din of cheers you could hear Rin in particular. Given the blush and the awkward wave she made in Rin's direction, Yoko heard it too) confident and proud.

And then Qing entered. Her reception was not quite as positive, and Rin had some colorful things to say. Qing seemed to manage to make even walking look unbarebly arrogant and slutty. For whatever reason, Mei didnt accompany her sister this time.

Yoko gave a respectful bow. Qing laughed. You couldn't hear her, but she was talking to the hefty woman, and given Qing's body language (and general demeanor) you had an idea it was probably something unflattering.

And then the fight was on. Qing, unsurprisingly, was faster than Yoko, and quickly rushed towards her larger foe, although her toned legs didn't seem to be able to do much against Yoko's ample Yokoness.

Yoko was winning.

The sumo wrestler was taking just about everything Qing was throwing at her. You could ocassionally hear Qing letting out almost feral sounding screams of frustration and/or anger as her strong attacks were largely shrugged off by the larger woman. And while the graceful princess was able to dodge the vast majority of Yoko's own attacks, those that did hit clearly hit hard, almost knocking Qing over one time.

Then it all went to hells.

Screaming like a wild animal, Qing threw herself at Yoko. Yoko was clearly caught off guard - more by Qing's animal fury than her speed. Grabbing the larger woman by her head, Qing drove her thumbs into Yoko's eyes, causing her to scream, stumbling backwards and covering her face after shoving Qing away from her.

Qing wasn't letting her off that easy. Closing the distance the vicious princess drove her foot up between Yoko's legs with enough force to make even Yuanjun shudder. Yoko's reaction was predictable and swift, doubling over and moaning. Qing quickly sent a flurry of kicks into Yoko's ample stomach. Yuanjun could hear the psychotic monk laughing with childlike glee.

Qing began to toy with Yoko. Kicking her face repeatedly, and sending hard kicks to her stomach or groin whenever Yoko seemed to be mounting a competant counter-offensive.

In the end, Yoko was left swaying, out on her feet. Qing rubbed up against her, running her hands along Yoko's chest and rear, before sending her fist deep into Yoko's stomach, causing the poor woman to fall to her knees and then, much to Yoko's humiliation, lose her lunch.

Qing laughed before stomping down on the back of Yoko's head, driving her face down into her own vomit. Raising her arms in victory, Qing kicked Yoko in the face one last time, and then made her way out.

D:

As the fight ended, Yuanjun was suddenly aware of someone besides her.

It was Mei. She appeared out of breath, her face a bit flush. Had she been... ugh.

"You're up soon." She said, her voice dripping with arrogance, sexuality, and menace. Yuanjun realised Yoko was right. There was something so broken inside these two that you could just tell by being near them. Mei was sick. Very sick.

"Are you scared, little peasant barbarian whore?" She laughed, her voice taking on an almost sing-song quality. "Are you going to go home and cry to your mommy? Oh, wait," Mei gasped, the visible portion of her pretty face taking on a look of mock shock "Your mom is dead! Your father killed her, and then he killed himself like a fucking little coward bitch," she laughed.

"That pig," Mei nodded towards the arena floor, "was a disgusting fat slob. You're kind of pretty, for a filthy peasant harlot. So you don't even have being a big ball of fat as an excuse. How sad."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"What's it like, being unable to find anyone other than your sister who'd like to fuck you?" Yuan sneered. "I'm sure it must make your fathers job hard to find someone who'd like to take you for a spin?"

She turned around and puckered her lips, "But then again, with a face like that he had his work cut out for him anyway. Go run back to your little bitch of a sister and kiss her pretty lips before my feet cave them in."

Mei glared at Yuan. "You are fortunate we are where we are, or I would right now be savoring the sensation of driving my blade right up your filthy cunt, peasant." She snarled, her true colors on full display.

"But we're here, so you are fortunate. Your little prostitute queen cannot protect you forever. When the time comes, Qing and I will be there, and if you are fortunate we will deign to make use of your body before tossing it aside with the rest of the shit." Mei leaned in and - Yuan could tell through the mask - smiled. "Give your son our regards, whore." She smiled before walking off.

What a charming and balanced lady.
    Last edited by Kodos; 04-17-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Yuan shook her head wandered off to go see how poor Yoko was doing rather than wait around for Qing to come over and start up herself.

Hopefully her spirit wasn't too battered by this ordeal, but given what Mei had to say to herself, she wasn't too hopeful that Qing had been nicer to the gentle giant of a lady.

The healers' area was rather crowded. Apparently most of the other fighters who had stuck around had also come to check in on Yoko, but most of them cleared out when Yuanjun showed up. Yuanjun had that effect on people.

Yoko was in bad shape, but seemed pretty chipper about it, although Yuanjun could tell that Yoko was pretty upset but hiding it reasonably well.

"Hi you." She coughed, one of the healers telling her to hold still while they worked their (literal) magic, but Yoko just gave an annoyed grunt. "Sorry I won't be giving you that rematch." Yoko sighed, giving Yuan a weak little smile. "You'll have to win for me, instead, right?"

She coughed and winced and gave a half-shrug, inasmuch as a person prone on a bed can shrug. "She's tougher than she looks. I think you got really lucky last time, Yuan."

"I may have mentioned she was a little... difficult," Yuan told the battered woman, a little smugly thanks to the wave of people making way for her as she entered the room. "But don't beat yourself up, these are the best times to look within yourself and decide what you can do better next time. "

She examined poor Yoko head to foot, before continuing. "Perhaps you may even beat me next time, unlikely but you almost had it last time."

During the fight all Ryo could think of was running his sword through that sickening whore and her sister. The fact she won the fight didn't make his mood any better either.

Kai watched the fight with uncharacteristic stillness, only his mouth growing grimly thin and his eyes narrowing in unending hatred signifying he was even paying attention at all. He was going to skin these women alive. And he was going to enjoy it.

It was agonising minutes after Yoko had been taken to the healing area that Kai stopped shaking and was able to force himself to relax enough to move. He stood in one fluid movement, his mouth still drawn in a tight white line. "Do you think they allow civillians in the healing area?" He asked softly, almost to himself. Shrugging, he began to make his way off of the arena seats. "I'm going to see Yoko."

Kai got some looks that said "you really shouldn't be back here but I don't care enough to do anything besides give you dirty looks" but otherwise was allowed to the infirmary without any incident.

Yoko still had a large crowd of fighters and staff around her, probably because Yoko's charm was infectious enough even to infect Shari. He could hear her laughing and getting laughter. It's nice to know she didn't seem down.
    Oh, and Yuan was there too. :O

"Hello Kai!" She shouted, waving at him and then shushing the healer who told her something (probably to hold still). "Sorry I didn't win back there. I kind of got my ass kicked. I did my best though." Yoko gave a bit of a shrug before giving Yuanjun a shove and then wincing. "Yuanjun here will beat Qing for me, though, right?" She laughed.

Oh, Yoko, you so wonderful!

"Yoko! How are you feeling?" Kai greeted her, unable to not smile. He waved a hand, "You don't have to apologise for not winning, Yoko. That woman..." he shrugged, "she's not normal." He glanced up at Yuan and nodded vaguely, "I'm sure Yuan will dish it out."