Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies' Night (C)

Kai returned her embrace, but roughly, with almost desperate passion. Gently at first he moved her back against the wall, allowing his body to take control of him. Last night he'd wanted to forget his thoughts; this morning he could barely control them. He wanted to remember this feeling, remember every harsh curve and strong plane of her.

And besides, they had time to waste. Shari wasn't the only one who could do with the exercise.

Allowing herself to be pressed against the wall for a moment, Shari fayed submissiveness to the best of her ability. It was not natural for her to allow someone else such control, especially not someone with such a height difference, but fired up by Kai's newfound invigoration, she did her upmost to play along. Biceps tightened and drawn inside of Kai's own grasp, her stony hands eagerly explored the contours of his rippling chest. Her eyes didn't meet his except for an occasional playful glance, suggesting she was perhaps toying with the memories from the submissiveness she'd shown Rin in the past.

Kissing his collar bone with a ferocious edge, she then rotated her body within his grasp, and unfastened the knot of her semi-shredded pants. They needed assistance to escape from her rounded and implacable thighs. Placing both her hands forward against the wall, her eyes invited the angular man at her back to do the rest...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Shari lay on the bed now, breathing softly on her front and running pools of affection up Kai's spine with a free hand. The room was like a volcano, but she couldn't suffer the extra energy to let some new air in.

"Mister Kai... you... It was-..." Her husky whisper couldn't find the right words, so she just ended with a smile and a kiss instead.

Kai smiled languidly and rolled onto his back, legs tangling uncomfortably in the too hot bed linin. He kicked it away half heartedly and shot Shari a smile. "Better than pushups at least." He half closed his eyes and lay comfortably quiet for a few moments, listening to their breathing and the muffled sounds of the morning that went on outside. "I suppose we could go for breakfast soon," he glanced at her from the corner of his eye, "I seem to have worked up an appetite."

The muscular woman didn't feel like moving as yet, but her groaning stomach betrayed an agreement with Kai's last point. Shari just grunted herself, then slid her body ontop of his back and let her weight alone pin him down for a moment. Feindish motivations soon took hold, and she found herself coiling her legs around his, then putting her bearish arms under and around his shoulders; A perfect, well practiced paralyising move, acompanied by a large surly smile and a kiss to the rear side of the right cheek.

"Much better than any training, I think..." She was carefull not to cause any pain and let him go the moment she started talking, but geniuses were not required to see what preferances of hers were leaking through. Was it perhaps a test of Kai's own prefferances? or a momentary lapse in controlling her own infernal lusts? The monk didn't say anything, but made a point of sitting at the edge of the bed and examining his reaction before getting up. It didn't exactly help manners than even her shows of affection tended to come off as heavy and mechanical most of the time.

Lumberingly, she moved off to the washroom and found some fresh clothes to wear. "I feel like crab. Or maybe chicken."
    Last edited by Regantor; 03-28-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    ZIZI IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE (YOKO) THINGS. AFTER WINDY POST WE WARP TO FIGHTS
    Yuanjun woke early, as usual, and Rin was already awake (as usual) and dressed (inasmuch as the little clothes she wore constituted actually being dressed).

Rin quickly gave Yuanjun the rundown of what she missed the night before. "I normally wouldn't want to get you worried and distracted during the tournament, but I imagine this might help you as extra incentive to beat Qing up." She laughed, running her hands along the exposed sides of Yuanjun's breasts and kissing her forehead.

"Besides, you always win." Rin laughed. "No one can resist Yuanjun and her sexy thighs of steel."

"Ready to kick some ass today?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"'Kick some ass' just happens to be my main skill and the only thing I look for in a job description," Yuanjun drawled in reply. Barely registering the fact that an Illithid had been spotted recently or that her co-workers had failed without her once again.

"Perhaps that Qing woman might be more of a challenge today as well," Yuanjun continued with a smile. "Or it'll just be fatso, no-one cares and Qing the mighty disappointment."

Rin laughed. "I think Yoko is lovely. Quit being mean, you!"

"Well then, we'd best be off. As always, I'll be cheering for you, love."

The crowd was pretty excited, obviously. Yuanjun had been informed that, unfortunately, she wasn't getting to face Yoko or Qing for her semi-final fight.

Backstage, Yoko seemed excited (Yuanjun hadn't seen Qing or Mei. The horrible women were probably off doing creepy things with each other, somewhere) and was a little more bubbly than usual. Yoko was fighting Qing. Unsurprisingly she greeted Yuanjun with a big hug. "Hi you!" She laughed. "I'm sad that we aren't getting to fight each other again, I was really looking forward to it. But I'm sure we'll both win and fight in the finals, eh?" She gave Yuanjun a friendly elbow. "I'll be cheering for you :3."

Yuanjun could hear the emoticons.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Well, I hope you win and... ah," Yuan stumbled, "get second then?"

She was still a little stiff from the hug, but at least she was making an attempt to be nice to the gregarious woman. As a show of good faith she patted her in uncharacteristically pleasant manner. It may have still been a little stiff and frigid, but her heart was in the right place.

Yuan laughed. "Oh, you. Don't be so sure you'll beat me again!" She beamed.

"I'm.. I am a bit nervous, though." Yoko confided. "That Qing girl... I don't like to say mean things about people, especially about royalty, but she scares me, you know Yuanjun? I mean, like I'm not afraid of her, or anything, but... I dunno. There's just something off about her."

"Something very, very, off."

"I like the enthusiasm, but I don't think it will mean instant win Yoko," Yuan softly told the pretty woman. "Against me at least, but it will be fun to come up with you once again. Lovely infact."

"But promise me one thing," Yuan gravely continued, looking about as concerned as she possibly could. "Rin and company like you, so I want to make this clear, please don't fuck around with Qing. If it looks like it's going south please just leave it, if anyone does think less of you because of that remember I won't and Rin won't either. Being healthy is better than... whatever she does."

She looked around the room to make sure nobody was watching, Yuan quickly gave the big woman a stiff hug. "Don't be a hero, she isn't worth it."