Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Babes, Samurai, and Giant Turtles (C)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Yoko immediately perked up and smiled, leaning over across the table as much as she could and very obviously trying to give Ryo a good look at her very ample cleavage. "Oh?" She smiled, "what do I get if I win?"

Oh, Yoko.

:3

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ryo kept his eyes away from Yoko's Cleavage and tried to think of an appropriate prize.
    "The satisfaction winning"

Oh, Ryo.

:|

"Oh, come on, you can do better than that." Yoko laughed, giving Shari an elbow. "Why's your handsome friend so boring?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Yeah. Miss Yoko should get a better prize since she already got so high in that competition." Shari crossed her arms and nodded in agreement briskly. "Kicked my ass, too. I think you should bet against becoming a manservant for a day. Or maybe just keeping up with whatever she drinks?..."

"You drink alchohol, right, Miss Yoko?" A quick question darted sideways, which she didn't bother waiting for the answer to before looking at Ryo again. "You might even learn hidden techniques from this battle remember, so I wouldn't take it lightly."

The female bull looked confident and amused. It was all working to plan...

"Why don't you choose the stakes Shari, you seem to have enough ideas."

"Gladly, honourable samurai." She sounded clean and professional, but the shark-like grin spoke of devious intentions aplenty. Carefull now, Shari, nothing too blatant... "I think... A straight wrestling match, who ever pins the other to the floor wins. Who ever looses waits hand and foot on the other for the rest of the night, until morning. That's nice and humiliating, isn't it? No weapons allowed, of course. For, erm... Saftey."

"Works for me." Yoko beamed, giggling. "Sound fun, Ryo?"

"Sure" Ryo got out of his chair and took a swig of wine.
    "Let's take this outside."

Yoko smiled when they got to the beach. "You know when Shari and I did this earlier we were in our bikinis. You missed out." She laughed, stretching and adjusting her hairbun. "Are you ready mr. Samurai?"

Ryo Popped his arms out of his Kimono, leaving the top half of the thing to drop to his waist.
    "Ready as I'll ever be."
    The now topless Ryo, with his manly muscles rippling in the moonlight, charged into Yoko, and begun grappling her.
    He did not get any kind of advantage over her.

SPOILER! :
    Touch attack: 1d20+20=37
    Grapple Check: 1d20+20=31