Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies' Night (C)

Kai slipped from ethereal to invisible, already certain he would regret it.

"Who are you?" He demanded, "Why are you beating the shit out of us?"

He unleashed another flurry of blows, again only one connecting with her.
    SPOILER! :

DAMAGE= 27

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Hitomi." She said proudly. "Wife of Hizen, Shogun of Oguchi." She may have been nobility, but she seemed to have at least as little class as Qing and Mei. "SO SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT!" Somehow she seemed to know where Kai was the moment he materialized, throwing her sword to the floor and grabbing him, pulling him in close. "I'm giving you all a message, that's why!" She screamed. "Fuck me, her standards have dropped. You guys are fucking amateur."

She turned to Ryo. "Are you going to behave and give up, or will I have to break your little friend here? I only need one of you alive to deliver a message, shitlick. Think carefully. I know you're probably not very good at it."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Wonderful," Kai snapped, materialising. "Your idea of 'respect' is a little broken to be frank- attacking people and then screaming at them? No wonder she never mentioned you're family; she must be ashamed."

He really wasn't having a good day.

"Actually funny thing," he continued, voice heavy with sarcasm, "I don't recall any of your kind being wed to the wonderful and not at all batshit insane Hizen. But then, it would make sense to marry a woman... like yourself, when all the... lesser ones keep dropping dead from disease." He shrugged inside her grip, "Last I heard Hizen himself is dead so I suppose that in itself explains the marriage. I can't see anyone alive wanting to be shackled to you."

"Give us the message and fuck off. You aren't here to kill us because you clearly could have done so as easy as breathe."

Hitomi smiled and turned quickly to her Oni. "Hizen, are you dead?" "No." The 'oni' rumbled. Funny, Kai didn't remember Hizen being an Oni.

"I guess that answers that." Hitomi smiled before spitting in Kai's face and pushing off him. Reaching into her barely-on kimono (and picking her sword back up from the floor), she produced a scroll and shoved it in Kai's face. "You will give this to Hoji or Sogi or whatever the fuck the filthy cunt is calling herself these days. If you don't, I will fucking tear your eyes out and piss in the sockets. Are we clear, pissant?"

Party C: Gets along with nobility.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Ah, so you're not close family. Frankly after what I've faced and beaten the idea of your lovely form pissing on any part of my body sounds just delicious," he said, wiping her spit from his face and grabbing the scroll.

Funny how threats lose their edge when you've had your mind seared in ways indescribable.

"If your husband would let go of our Druid we'll be on our way. We will give your regards to the Lady Shiranui. Lovely to meet you and your..." he glanced at the Oni, "spouse."

She smiled and shoved Kai before snapping her fingers. "Hizen, drop the Human." Hizen did as told.
    "I wouldn't bother trying to read the scroll, assuming you shitheads are even literate. It's coded. But you could try, I suppose. It would probably be really cute watching the chimps try and figure it out." Hitomi laughed and adjusted her bra before heading off towards the crowds, Hizen in tow.

What the crap just happened.

"Oh, Shibayama, how I have missed you and the obnoxious posturing you breed so well." Kai remarked, before moving to Shari and cradling her head in his arms. "Ryo, if you're hurt I've got potions; all three flavours. Light green is for serious wounds, blue moderate, clear light. Ignore the red, purple, black and dark green bottles. Those are neither safe nor legal." As he spoke he pulled out one of the four light green glass bottles- waving it at Ryo to demonstrate what he meant by light green- and slowly trickled the mixture into Shari's mouth.

"I'm fine," Ryo went and grabbed his sword before one of the poors could take it and pawn it off for a fraction of it's worth.
    "What are we going to do about that message? We can't deliver it and visit the Shogun at the same time."

Shari suddenly began to cough roughly and repeatedly, twisting her head to the ground so that she could clear the fizzing potion out of her throat. Gasping at air in earnest, she then just took a quick look around before settling back into Kai's lap with an ashamed expression.

"...Sorry... I lost..." Her voice was rasping and tired, not helped much by the intense ache remaining around her left eye and the thumping in her brain. It was not really a surprise at this point that Kai had helped her, but a part of her wished that it was... She couldn't really justify that she deserved it, not after how she tried to so cheaply sell all of their honors at once. She couldn't even stay standing in a fist fight as of late. It was damn humiliating, perhaps even worse with his sympathy adding to her pathetic show of feebleness.

"...Kai... Thanks... but I kept them off you, that's good enough for karma."

Forcing herself to sit upright despite the lingering sensation of dizziness, she just shrugged again before trying to jaunt herself back into the professional mindset. "We came all this way... I don't want to fuck up again and return empty handed. Let's at least check out the basics and see if the Shogun is actually stockpiling weapons or training an army or anything..."

"...Right after we check out that scroll. Last time I delivered one of those from around here, it turned out to be a magical bomb."

Kai shifted where he was sitting so he was leaning against Shari's bulk. Having her muscles at his back was comforting, and the best way he could think of to express that she never had to apologise for losing against psychotic royals.

"We were pretty obviously lured here," he said, shrugging. "I think it's slightly suspicious that her royal highness needs us as messengers just as we happen to be out in her neck of the woods, so I say we see if there's any connection between her and Shogun as well as doing what we're supposed to." He reached over and pulled the scroll from inside his bag where he'd hastily shoved it before tending to Shari. "She didn't give us a deadline or a time limit after all; the message can wait a while." He handed Shari the scroll. "Here. If you can read it, read it aloud. There's no way you mention that a message is encrypted unless you want it to be read; what's the point?"