Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies' Night (C)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The dungeon was mostly stealthy stuff, so Zizi is why you cannot have nice dungeons.
    In case you forgot
    Bakeneko = Sexy Cat Ladies
    Bakemono = Japanese Goblin Things
    Nekmata = Elder Bakeneko with two tails, more magic powers, and a anthropomorphic cat form in addition to their Human and giant cat forms.

Kana shrugged. "I don't think so. At least not anywhere where the Oni are likely to be. They're too fuckin' stupid to remember what places are trapped, half the time. S'probably safe." She turned and started off. "We're even now. I don't owe you shit anymore, thunder thighs.
    But... uh... thanks."

Kana had been true to her word. The tunnel network was full of primarily Common Oni and Bakemono, although there were an uncomfortable amount of those undead women and those Hakagoto things. Still, between Kai's stealthiness, Haru's magic, and Yuanjun and Shari's muscles, it hadn't been too difficult. Ryo found himself of limited help against the undead, but fortunately Oni and Bakemono cut easy enough.

The tunnel led, as Kana said, to the basement of some building - presumably, like she said, within the inner walls of the palace. It was guarded by four Common Oni, but Shari and Yuanjun fixed that.

The first thing that hit the group upon exiting, besides how scary Yuanjun and Shari were, was the stench. Even indoors and a bit underground, they could smell the odor of death that presumably permeated the city. The unmistakable unnatural cold that accompanied the Undead was heavy here, too. Haru and Tsubasa felt it most pronounced. Oguchi proper was a large city, and between the plague and the Shogun's madness, all the women had died. So, assume a population of several thousand. Assume 50% were women. Assume they all died, and that at least half of the dead came back as undead. Toss in about 25% of that number to account for the male undead.
    *Welp*

"We're in." Yuanun drawled. "Now what?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Exclamation Otoyo

So, obviously, with Zizi and Fail both AWOL and the need to move things quickly so the new players can join, I'm having to resolve this myself, mostly. There will be posts needed from Shari and Haru sooner though, although not necessary just yet - although you can post if you want I suppose. I'll be posting more tomorrow or the day after. The forums get pissy when you post too much in a single post, so this has to be broken up, anyway.

The group had scarcely entered the central palace before being confronted by a trio of Bakeneko with hostages - each woman holding a dagger, dripping with poison at that, to the neck of some hapless man. With the cat ladies were twice as many of the Jijo, the horrific things sobbing and drooling.

Welp.

The group was bound in ropes - with the hostages, there was little chance to argue. In their favor, however, the Bakeneko seemed to be grossly underestimating just how strong Shari and Yuanjun were, while also apparently unaware of the fact that Haru was a Druid. Unfortunately for Kai, however, they were far less ignorant of his capabilities and made sure to fit him with a pair of jade manacles as well.

The party - and the hostages - were led into a large courtyard where, judging by the throngs of Bakeneko gathered and the large summoning circle wrought in blood and ash, the revival of Otoyo was to take place.

Hitomi made her way towards the party, looking much as she had in Yamaguchi - stunningly gorgeous, incredibly trashy, and wearing a barely-there kimono that was half-falling off her, while handling her sword more or less like a sharp club. At her side was her beloved husband, the ground thudding as the lumbering thing walked, and about a dozen undead women of the various types unique to Oguchi.

"Ahahaha, you fuckers again? I'm almost insulted!" She laughed spitting in Ryo's face for good measure before making her way towards Yuanjun. "Oh, hey, you're a new face 'least. You some kinda hooker or sumthin'?" Another laugh - the irony was apparently lost on her though.

"You're just in time, shitheads." Hitomi purred before gesturing towards one of the Nekomata - one currently in her anthropomorphic cat form. "Make sure these fucker's don't interrupt anything." Before Haru could shift forms, or Shari or Yuanjun could try and break free, the group found themselves under the affects of a Hold Person spell. "Maybe I'll let you live as a fucktoy for the Oni, cowtits." Hitomi growled in Yuanjun's face before spitting in it and walking over to the ritual circle, being joined a number of other women - presumably Clerics or Wizards.

They had failed.
    The party could only watch, helplessly, as the hostages were killed - along with several dozen others - their souls and blood serving as fuel for the ritual. As the ash and air formed first a skeleton, then the muscle and sinew, then the skin, and finally the completed physical form of Otoyo.
    They had failed.

Otoyo stood still for a moment, Hitomi grinning like a child. The reborn woman was quite striking, although more than her lovely nude body, or even to an extent the sense of failure and fear, what most likely caught the group's eyes was, well, the look in hers. She looked like someone who had been to the Lower Planes and back because, well, you know. She had. The minority of people who had been revived from the dead, as well as scholars on such matters, said that the memories of the hereafter faded very quickly after revival. If a fleeting half-hazy memory of the Abyss could give Otoyo a look like that...
    The Abyss, man. Real horrorshow.
    Although, like, wasn't Otoyo kind of banished there, rather than just being dead? Doesn't that means he remembers, like, all of it? Oh my...

She shook her head clear, slowly putting on the loose-fitting robe one of the Bakeneko reverentially offered her. "H-how long has it been?" She said, her voice soft and shakey, but the hints of her arrogance and cruelty slowly creeping into it. "Over three thousand years, mistress." Otoyo took a deep breath before pointing towards the group. "Who are they? They smell like her."

She made her way towards the group, her steps shakey at first, before she found her balance and footing again. "Do you know what I have been through?" she asked, tilting her head, a far-off look in her eyes. "The tortures and the humiliations? Three thousand years of being raped, murdered, tortured, flayed, eaten, spit on, defecated on, pissed on, torn apart, put back together, and more. They don't let you die - you can't. You die and die and die and die a thousand thousand times, over and over, down there but you never get to actually die.
    She sent me there. Your whore mistress. Sogi."

Otoyo smiled and gave a small laugh, both without mirth. "You know, some people might, after something like that, go a little crazy. Maybe devote every ounce of their very being towards getting revenge. Towards making the bitch who betrayed them go through what they went through. Some people might do that. Most people, I think."

Otoyo grabbed Ryo by his face. Her grip was about as strong as one might expect from a woman of her build, which given her being something very much not-Human most likely meant she was still quit weak - it should have been much stronger. " I am going to burn down her life, do you hear me, Human?" she growled. "I am going to take everything, everything that traitorous bitch has ever cared about, and I am going to destroy it. I will track down each and every thing ever to crawl out of her festering cunt and I will send their souls straight to the Abyss. I'll hire Daemons - I'll track down the souls of Genno, and all her other fucktoys, and I'll make sure they are dragged, kicking and screaming, to the Abyss. Anything and everything that whore has ever cared for, I will destroy and desecrate." As she ranted and raved, she wasn't really looking at Ryo - or at anything in particularly. Her eyes and her mind were somewhere else. "Everything."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Exclamation Ó͟҉t̴o̸yo̵̶

And then there was an explosion, rocking the side of the castle in a blast of fire and smoke. And in that very instant, something else exploded. Well, more like exploded into being. A very large, very unsettling creature appearing - presumably via some manner of teleportation spell. Well, maybe not a spell...
    The creature was an abomination. The obscenity stood at least ten feet tall, slightly hunched on two powerful legs. Its entire body was a vile blend of exposed muscle and sinew, thick, tough looking, flesh, chitinous and/or bone carapace/exoskeleton, and what appered to a slew of teeth and Human faces. Large veins(?) stretched out from its body, pumping gods know what, and the entire abomination's body seemed to pulse and throb like a beating heart. Its two upper limbs ended in massive axe-like blades, apparently comprised of bone, while a lower asymmetrical third limb terminated in a massive boney claw.
    The horror's head was akin to an octopus. In fact, to Kai, Shari, and Haru who had seen Uxalu, it was quite clearly the head of what appeared to be a grossly mlformed Illithid. Instead of four tentacles, the mishapen 'face' terminated in at least six or seven, a drooling, toothy maw dripping ichor beneath the writhing tentacles.

For a moment time seemed to stand still, the instant of initial surprise and shock upon the abomination's arrival feeling like a small eternity.
    With a sudden gurgling roar, the thing began to tear and slash a bloody path towards Hitomi - and the party. The attacks of the Bakeneko and their Undead allies seemed to largely deflect harmlessly off of some manner of imperceptible barrier surrounding the creature - presumably some manner of psionic defense. Unsurprisingly given its general size and hulking appearance, the few attacks that seemed to penetrate, magical or mundane, seemed to have little or no effect. In reality, most of the Bakeneko had already begun to flee, however, choosing to abandon Hitomi and Otoyo rather than attempt to confront the raging obscenity.

Hitomi, predictably, reacted to all of this with a string of profanities to make a Demon blush, the fear clear under the surface of rage and expletives. Otoyo even seemed afraid. Knowing what they knew from both Rin's words and first-hand experience about Illithids it was pretty discomforting for the still-helpless group. Even more-so that apparently whatever this thing was, it was sufficiently awful as to strike fear into the heart of a ageless monster of a woman who had literally been to the Abyss and back.
    Otoyo was more magical than her kin - she needed no materials to wield her considerable magical powers. Like all wielders of the arcane, however, she needed rest, the ability to clear ones mind and recharge and refocus their mind and bodies to the difficult task of channeling and directing the magical energies of the world. Needless to say, her stay in the Abyss had afforded the woman no such opportunities, and she was left with no magic, a panicked and fleeing horde of Bakeneko minions, and a small legion of the Undead which clearly were not quite up to the task of destroying the horror.
    Still, Otoyo endeavored to keep her cold, despite her shaking hands and slightly trembling voice. "Run and I will burn down your life as well." She said as flatly and coldly as she could to Hitomi. Naturally Hitomi's 'husband', the former Shogun, remained by her side, although even the massive Oni-like wretch seemed unnerved by the Illithid-esque aberration.
    Neither of the couple would be of much help to Otoyo, however, as they were suddenly enclosed by a roiling hemisphere of some strange, bilious, green substance. Otoyo could do nothing but scream in fury and terror, her fists bouncing off the abomination's body like a child's, as it effortlessly lifted her up off her feet with its large clawed hand. The thing's claws scratched and stabbed into Otoyo, drawing blood, but strangely the thing seemed uninterested in causing any deliberate harm to her - simply holding her up while she kicked, struggled and screamed.

The party could hear the voice of a young woman, somewhere off in the background, even above the din. It was hard to hear, over the terror and the general confusion and chaos, but she seemed to be screaming something about Hitomi and about the plague. About how one had caused the other. Judging by the gurgling groans and sobs coming from the jawless Jijo and the wails from the the others, they seemed to be believing it.

The party was then joined by a man. He had drifted down in a wispy form - a green billowy mass apparently of the same substance as Hitomi and Hizen's prison before solidifying and taking the form of a slender man. The man had long black, straight, black hair roughly shoulder length and wore a black hoodless robe, black gloves, and a mask. The mask, curiously, was not only solid white, but literally featureless - no holes for the eyes, although he seemed to have no trouble seeing. He walked over to Yuanjun with a laugh "Ahahaha, wow. So, uh, she's part cat and, what, you part cow or something? Gods, what a pair!" He gave one of Yuanjun's breasts a squeeze and made a honking sound, while the Monk could only stare daggers and fantasize about how good it would feel to kick the smarmy bastard's face in and give him a reason to wear a mask. "We came for the bitch. Well, I mean, bitches are dogs, right? She's a cat, though... The pussy? No, that doesn't sound right..."
    "Kamen leave them alone!" It was the woman they had heard before, walking in past several of the Undead, which had now clustered around Hitomi's little dome. She looked about 19 or 20 and had her attractive body squeezed into a skintight black bodysuit, her arms bearing tattoos. "We got what we needed. Let's go. Katsuhiko's already left."
    "Awww, but Kaori-"
    "We're leaving."
    "Later, thunder-thighs."
    The strange woman (Kaori?) toughed one hand to the masked man (Kamen?), who touched one of his gloved hands to the hulking abomination. The woman then proceeded to touch one of her tattoos which vanished, teleporting her, the masked man, the monster, and their prisoner away.

Several moments later, the Hold Person spell finally wore off, leaving the group free to move once more. Several seconds after that, Hitomi's prison vanished, and the Undead descended upon her...

EDIT: Hammy! Reg! Zizi or Fail if you felt like it! You can post now! Holy shit!
    Last edited by Kodos; 12-03-2013 at 09:45 PM.

It was getting rather tedious always being ten steps behind.

Shari had been mentally preparing herself for what basically amounted to a suicide attack; Ripping away her bindings and then snapping Otoyo's neck whilst the inhuman wench was still in her weakened state. The monk would have almost definitely caught Hitomi's sword though her chest, but the blithering moron would have given her just enough time to get the job done, she figured. It wasn't very likely they were going to survive the rest of the night if they just accepted defeat anyway.

Then it came.

Turned the entire damn situation upside down. Like the abominations always did. Made it difficult to think about much else. It instantly instilled in her a sense of euphoria, her brain's preference to letting the writhing horror of the thing seep it's way back in again.

She thus watched for a moment, blank and nonchalant, as the undead tide suddenly pooled around Hitomi and began to attack her from all sides. Half of Shari's embittered mind would have liked to have seen the monster make off with Hitomi instead of Otoyo, but she also registered that the ungainly little slut was probably their only chance of figuring out what exactly the monsters had been after in the first place.

If it knew exactly when and where to look, what did that mean about it's involvement? Even if she saved Hitomi, wouldn't that just be causing more problems in the long run? It wasn't like with Kana, who was just an idiot with too much power. Hitomi organised and actualised the subjugation and murder of a great many people, and why?... Well, that was the entire problem.

"Yaun. We need her. This is our last lead." Shari voraciously tore her way out of her bindings, and then rapidly smashed into the crowd of rotten things. "Just think about messing her up in return for all those other times, if you have to."

It wasn't going to be a friendly manoeuvre. If at all possible, Shari intended the grab the bitch by the neck.
    Last edited by Regantor; 12-06-2013 at 01:29 AM.

"I'll take the big guy, you and Kai get the bitch, Haru and Ryo, keep the Undead off us." Yuanjun half-sighed as she was already rushing towards the hulking form of Hizen.

Hizen beat the everloving crap out of Yuanjun, to put it mildly. What the Shogun lacked in size - compared to true Oni - he more than made up for in experience, madness, malice, and a unnatural resistance to pain.
    Unfortunately for the twisted thing, Yuanjun's stubborness, like her ego, somehow managed to be larger than either her thighs or her breasts. The Monk took everything the Shogun threw at her - and every time her threw her and kept on fighting. It took her a while, a lot of teeth, and even more bruises, but eventually she managed to her her thighs around the Shogun's head.

Until Haru got a chance to heal her, Yuanjun very obviously wasn't going to be winning any beauty contests. She did, however, kill the mad Shogun, although the poetic justice of the mad misogynist being killed by a woman was likely lost on the undead women of Oguchi who, overwhelmed by their rage and grief, continued to throw themselves as Hitomi and - by extension - Shari and Kai who attempted to fight to and against the panicked Nekomata.

Yuanjun got to enjoy her victory for a few seconds before promptly taking a few steps and passing out.

Fortunately, Ryo fared better against undead women than he did against blind ones. More fortunately, still, Haru still had Rei's ofuda which made very short work of the bulk of the horde, and allowed Ryo, Kai, and Shari to finish the stragglers. It took considerable effort, but fortunately the undead had softened her up, and Shari was able to pin the screaming, kicking, profanity spewing woman. By which point Haru had healed up Yuanjun more or less back to full, and the other Monk helped, along with Ryo, in keeping the Nekomata from overpowering them.
    Kai's blade to her neck didn't hurt, either.

It was more thankful that the undead had kept Hitomi distracted more than anything else. Hitomi, like Kana, was incredibly, unhumanly strong, but had never been forced to actually develop the combat skills required to get out of one of Shari's pinning attacks. Still, even forcing her into a crouch by standing on her calf and yanking her arm the wrong way didn't quite avoid a black eye and a couple of missing teeth on the monk's end. It was only when she also grabbed the woman's hair that things seemed to finally settle down, if only because Shari had now clearly ran out of limbs to finish her off with, if that's what she had intending on doing. Even Hitomi couldn't have missed that.

"Settle down you dumb bitch! You think we would have bothered fighting those walking corpses for fun?" She scowled, gutterly, feeling rather tempted to go for the non-non-leathal option now more than ever. "Tell us who the hell that was! The smarmy psion shitheads and the monster! You seen them before? I won't ask twice!"

It took about half a minute before Hitomi had stopped just screaming and screaming profanities before she was willing to cooperate. "W-wh-what?!" She stammered. "Those fucks weren't with you shitheads?" She seemed confused, but didn't seem to mind much - there was enough blame to go around. "This is all your fault! All of this! You know how fucking hard I worked! Modifying Sogi's stupid magic shit! Developing a cure for the stragglers!? Twisting Hizen and the others?!" She spat. "So much effort and you stupid fucks ruined it! Again! What, that's how it is?! Only Sogi's allowed to have her fun!?" She noticed the look on everyone's faces. "Oh, what, you don't think this is fun?! Fuck you, stinking Humans! Your whore-queen Sogi's killed fuckloads more of you mortals than I or Otoyo - or Therion - ever have! The diff'rence is Otoyo and I don't pretend we're something we're not!" She gave a cruel smirk.
    "We are as she made us."

"Boo fucking whoo." Shari just scowled, yanking Hitomi's hair back again for good measure. "You can talk about who's to blame all day, but it doesn't change what you are doing here and now. I've given plenty of undeserving folks a bad end, and I'll probably end up causing a few more, but it doesn't mean giving up and going home is the right thing to do. It's called growing some balls and taking a little responsibility, bitch!"

Funnily enough, the monk was in no mood to mess around. As always, they were ten steps behind. But, for once, the situation did at least have one silver lining...

She brought herself half to a stand, grasped the she-monster in a brawny choke hold, then heaved upwards.

"I don't need any special reason to hurt you after the shit you've put my comrades, and this entire stinking region, through." Another scowl. "So give me a reason not to. Because by the Kami, I'm running low..."

"How did you learn how to do any of this? Who helped you? Who the hell were those people?"

"Responsibility?! You stupid Oni-fucker!" Hitomi spat back, yelping as her hair was pulled. "Look who's talking, while Sogi has you runnin' errands for her, trying to erase her past! She made us! It's her fault! All of this!"
    She gagged, kicked, and struggled while she was hauled up to her feet, still thrashing wildly.
    "I already told you, pigfucker! I don't know those fuckers. I thought they were with you!" She glared at Yuanjun. "More of Sogi's fuckdolls sent to do the coward-bitch's work!" More screaming and strugling.
    "It came to me! In a dream!" She explained, of her plan. "'Cause I'm a fucking genius who accepts what she is, unlike your Sogi! She can't keep running forever, you know! She's going to have to accept what shes is, and what she's done! Fucking coward bitch whore!"

Hitomi was a very charming lady.

"What's the point in having a brain if you just decide you're a monster, and then do what monsters do?" Shari remarked in a low, bitter tone. "Rin can be a real bitch. Yeah, that's right, I sometimes feel a little fucked around for following her, too."

"But, you know, if people like you an me ran the world, what would even be left? Nah. You can shove this moral high ground, mommy made me do it, bullshit right up your ass. You can take responsibility or you can act like a child, there is no inbetween. We all probably deserve what's coming to us, Rin included, but gankin' yourself the minute you realize that is about as cowardly and pathetic as I can imagine."

A long shrug. Shari closed her eyes, and tighteded her grip around Hitomi's neck immensley, then remained in silence for several seconds.

In her heart, she knew a real change in a person's identity required honest willpower, and that was never going to happen with a sour bitch like Hitomi. Not here and now. Maybe not ever.

But killing her?... What was the right answer?...

Her eyes opened slowly. They were dark and sombre, glinting of a unwell realization.

"You ever see anything like that strange not-magic before?..."

"...and.... and, what did you mean, when you said..."

"...What did you mean when you said she's killed more than Therion?... What... What did she do?..."

It was like a smouldering lump of lead descending through her chest. After all this time, had they still been taking the easy road, themselves? You can sleep well at night and call your blind loyalty it's own form of goodness, but how much did they really know about their master? How deep did this all really go?