Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Thread: Ladies' Night (C)

I'm an Adult! Member
    "Yes. Anything but the obsenities. But . . yes." Hei replied reluctantly."About tonight, I mean"

"But about magical protection, we will need it." she reminded her teammates. "It doesn't matter if it's null psionics or some weaker spell. An extra barrier between our minds and that is better than none. Do you have anything of the sort, Atoli, Tama?"
    Last edited by Dusky_Duck; 08-29-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Tama arced the basket and seemed to ponder the question for a second.

"The gross taint of the mind is it's own clumpy flavor... Reminds Tama of... boiled cow knees..." The voice sounded vaguely serious despite continuing to be so absent-minded and sheepish. A familiar, flappy sort of sound seemed to be coming from the interior of the fabric shell. Sheets of paper being rustled?... "Uncle had very good broth recipe for strongness of mind. Very garlic-y. But help."

I'm an Adult! Member
    "We'll be counting on you for that, Tama!" Hei wrapped her arm around the pile of cloth, smiling as best she could at this moment. "It might not come down to it, but if - or when, it does, I look forward to this garlic-y treat of yours"

As she spoke, her other hand fiddled around on the brims of the outer layer of sheets, lifting them up an inch or two and attempting a peek inside. To no avail.

"OH! Won't let you down, missus!" It sounded enthusiastic, if awkward, almost as if trying to directly parrot Hei's emotions without really understanding them. "Or... Erm, maybe my dears ol' uncle won't letcha down, I guess? Erm..."

More rotating motions from inside, shifting weight. A few last minute corrections, before finally gaining a rotund little humanoid form again. They seemed to take a second just looking around, swaying slightly, remembering how to work in 'outside mode' again. The glimmer of dark eyes regarded Hei from within the shawl.

The hands made some motions, as if speaking, but there was no voice... Or was there?... Something very faint...

Maybe they had suddenly become too shy to talk?...

Suddenly, both hands thrust outward. There was a mug of tea in one, and a saucer in the other.

"It is a good thing to be nice... t-to Tama... See what happens? Yes, good things for.... f-for p-pretty... miss... us...."

I'm an Adult! Member
    Hei reluctantly took the mug - more so because she wasn't quite sure if Tama was offering her this, or if it was some other gesture she had mistaken as offering tea. "T...Thank you, Tama. Also you should call me Hei. I'm no missus" she giggles, then took a sip.

"It's great. But it could be so much better if we hit a tavern or something. I know we'll be working for a while, how about we start it off with some fun tonight? Tea' on Tama

The oddly shaped thing arced it's basket along the floor for a moment, considering something.

"It is boisterously full of noise and frightening. Yes. It is very hard for being unseen, miss." An uneasy tone, alrough one accompanied by a slow nod of approval. Tama poured a tea of her own, seemingly to improve her bravery. "If the cute girl knows a bartering method for avoiding our demise, then it would be most useful. Is it fun not being part of the demise? Tama does not know how to avoid with such social of people. It is a most frightening situation."
    Last edited by Regantor; 09-08-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Kusanagi-to wasn't as large as Izumo-to but it was still quite large, and quite densely populated, particularly the outer parts of the city where the docks were and where the lower classes lived - the sort of place where Akemi grew up.
    Nearly every street contained at least one small shrine to the mizukami, and in larger square statues to their honor, or honoring the Master of the Five Paths, or his favored disicple the first Daimyo of Mizunokuni (Atoli, of course, knew - like any right thinking person - that the Master's favored student was the first Daimyo of Kazenokuni.)
    Less common, and pleasant, but still upsettingly frequent were the various shrines and memorials referencing the revolution - how many people were kidnapped from this building on the Daimyo's orders, how many sons and daughters of Mizunokuni gave their lives on this street in this battle, how many freedom fighters were tortured and executed publically on this square, and so it goes.

It wasn't difficult finding a place to drink.
    Hei and Matsumoto found no shortage of catcalls and compliments, to say nothing of Atoli and Yuanjun, given their figures and the fact that the two women had enough clothing on between them to maybe clothe one person.

The group got a table. Presumably Tama had a table of her own in her mound-like form but who knew with her. Odd one, that Tama.
    "It's nice to see you again, Hei." Yuanjun drawled in her usual annoyed sounding monotone. Still, she did offer it up without being solicited so maybe she actually meant it? "Yes, I've been working out." She pre-empted, since she had put on a lot of muscle (but fortunately for heterosexual men and gay women everywhere, managed to keep that chest of hers) since Hei had last seen her. "Mention the Oni," I guess she meant Shari, "and Kami help me I'll hit you right fucking here. Everybody loves a catfight, so don't think anyone would stop me, either." Hei got the idea that was meant semi-playfully, but with Yuan's deadpan tone it was kind of hard to tell. Plus, you know, it's not like Yuanjun hadn't hit people for upsetting her before. Or, you know, like hitting people for money and attention was literally her chosen lifestyle.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I'm an Adult! Member
    Hei gulped, before making a brief order for a round of drinks for the group, then turning back to Yuanjun.

"Seeing you fight Yuan, I'd better not. Besides, I haven't exactly been working out, nor has any of us I guess, so we're super glad to have you here all buffed up" she smiled heartily as she looked to the others for agreement. "Isn't that right, girls?"

"It may entertain many, but it would help none," Atoli responded with a soft tone. "It is very reassuring to know that a companion has been taking measures to better themselves. Your form appears very well-chiseled and toned, Yuan. Thank you for taking care of yourself." She took up a small cup and poured rice wine from her tokkuri. "Cheers, friends!"