Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Babes, Samurai, and Giant Turtles (C)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "I guess?" Kana shrugged, not particularly caring about the metaphysical nature of her husband and whether or not a horrible person forcibly transformed into a horrible monster via magic and reduced to a mentally retarded but physically monstrous state still qualifies as human. That's a question for nerdy Humans, not beautiful Bakeneko who should be spending their time in better pursuits like fucking or fighting or chasing laser pointers around, if those had been invented and existed in Asul, but they didn't, and so the party's job was a lot harder.
    "Fucking deserved it though." She added.

Kana shifted her weight, wincing as her broken arm reminded her that it was, in fact, still broken. "I dunno," she shrugged. "There's at least one of us married off to whatever dumbfuck ape was running the bigger towns. Lots more hangin' 'round Hitomi herself. Priestesses and shit. Buncha nerds." Kana rolled her eyes.

"I 'unno." Kana admitted with disinterest. "Don't really care if she is or she isn't. Never met Otoyo, I'm not that old. But she seemed fun. And Hitomi's kind of really fucking hot and can be pretty persuasive. And 'Hey, Kana, wanna go lord over some of the Humans while I work on reviving Otoyo so we can do whatever we want whenever we want just like old times before Sogi betrayed us?' sounded like a pretty fucking sweet time." Kana gave an exaggerated pout. "But it totally isn't."
    Last edited by Kodos; 11-17-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Shari looked like she was getting seriously irritated sifthing through the ditzy bakeneko's brains, only come out with the smallest ammount of information. They were getting no closer to putting the woman-monster-thing back out of her combfert zone either... but the monk still was not too keen on outright killing her, either. There had to be a way of making sure she stayed out of town if they let her go...

The hulking oaf of a human-oni-thing got sidetracked and looked away, just for a second. It was all the chance that Shari needed.

Spurting forward and then rebounding off the wooden beam behind the two of them, the monk brought a heavy heel down into the back of the Oni's leg, sending it lurching backwards in pain. Her sizable bicep then wrapped itself around the beasts windpipe on the way down, effortlessly catching it in a reverse headlock. It was so out of angle and paniced at the fact it could not right itself, it didn't stand a chance of breaking out, despite any lumbering might it might have when standing up straight.

Shari said nothing, and only held a long, cold stare towards Kana whilst she waited for Yaun to follow her up...

SPOILER! :
    Kodos said it's so slow that it probally can't escape a grapple from her anyway, so it's automatic.

Kana was in midway yelling at Shari when Yuanjun was upon her, the Monk smashing one foot down hard into Kana's ankle, dropping the Bakeneko to her knees. Yuanjun squatted down in front of Kana so they were eye-to-eye.

"I imagine some of my allies here want to kill you. Tough shit for them. I believe in second chances, and so you're getting one." Yuanjun gave Kai a Look that made it pretty clear she wasn't going to entertain any differing opinions.

Not that Yuanjun ever really did.

"You're going to leave this place and you are never going to come back. You're going to learn how to behave yourself. You can do it." Yuanjun then grabbed her by the cheeks and pulled her in close. "And if you don't, and if I ever hear about you starting trouble again, I will find you, and I will break more than just your arm. Are we clear?" Kana gave a terrified little squeek and nodded her head. Yuanjun roughly let go and stood up. "Oni, let go of the other Oni." Yuanjun said to Shari with her usual friendliness towards the woman.

The party saw to it that Kana left, taking her 'Oni' with her. Strangely enough the Bakeneko did thank Yuanjun on the way out. She seemed honest enough. Of course, who knew. People were strange and complex. And so were cats. And she was kind of both.

Yuanjun seemed satisfied with how everything went.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Shari waited until the very moment that Kana was gone, but not a second longer, before unloading on Yaun. "...Well I didn't see you making the first move, you prepubecent little runt!"

"You do realise that getting the Bakeneko onto our side would have let us just stroll into any one of Hitomi's fortresses, right?" The monk used her formidable stature to brush right up against Yaun, glaring practically straight down at her. "I would like to see how your compassion works out if she decides to just come back the minute we are gone!"

There would have been a whole heap of problems with keeping the cat girl around, Shari knew. But any plan was that Yaun's was wrong in her book.

Yuanjun just placed her hands on her hips and stepped forward slightly, brushing up more against Shari, and smirking slightly, barely noticable, for a brief instant the only two things above the waist Yuanjun had that were bigger than something on Shari's upper body demonstrated that fact.

"First of all," she began in her usual deadpan drawl, "I'm sure Hitomi's friends wouldn't ask why Kana has a bunch of new friends. I suppose I could pass for one of them, and we could hide your breasts pretty easily and try and pass you off as one of their Oni-things, but Haru, Ryo, and Kai are a little too clean, good looking, and not-covered-in-filth to pass for one of the locals, don't you think?"

"Second, we all get second chances, and you should know this better than anyone else." Yuanjun gave a Look. "Are we done or do you want to bitch some more?"

"Is that what you call the way you talk about me? Rin gave me a second chance. I'm sure you'd stab me in the back the second you think you could get away with it." Shari scowled, her rather unfeminine and booming voice all the more apparent. "And trying to change her mind about things was my overall goal in itself. I can't think of any better Karma than that..."

"But of course you wouldn't know a damn thing about teaching somebody anything. You just act like people should either take care of themselves or just go ahead and die." Self control and patience might normally have been some of the monk's virtues, but that was not one of these times. It was strange, but with Yaun around, she didn't seem to be able to keep her cool at all. Rin's ghostly, smiling image might as well have been hanging in the air about them. "Both dressing and acting like a prostitute all of the time doesn't make it much of a disguise, you know!"

"I'm trying to teach people all the time, ugly." Yuanun drawled, a bit more anger showing in her monotone. "It is not my fault that people fail to learn. A teacher can only do so much with uncooperative students." She went on, her voice now a fair deal more catty. "And I give everyone a second chance." Shari could hear the smirk, although Yuanjun's expression remained as bored and grumpy as ever, although she did step forward a bit more squashing more of her... Yuanjunbits between her and Yuanjun, glaring up at the taller woman. "And calling me names and showing off your jealousy won't make you any less ugly so you might as well try and find something else. Maybe Rin can suggest some make-up? Or a mask. Really there's no where to go but up."

Oh no she didn't!

Shari contorted her brown and made it obvious that she was trying desperately not to slap Yaun across the face. Her fists balled up.

"You teach people things? You care? They just don't know it?..." She gritted her teeth as she spoke. "Oh how very noble of you, princess."

"I... I want a rematch. This town is cleared out anyway." Shari looked at Kai, knowing how irresponsable that suggestion was, but unable to stop herself anyway. "First one on the floor. Not that you don't spend enough time there."

"Ugly and dumb. If I wasn't with Rin I'd assume all the gods were cruel." Yuanjun rolled her eyes. "The Jijo come out at night, remember, dumbass?" Then she smirked. Her monotone was largely gone. Yuanjun was full-on bitchmode now, all cattiness. "If you want to do this somewhere safer, on the road or something, that sounds fun. Kicking your face in might be a bit of fun stress relief. And I might rearrange it into something resembling a woman. But I want it to knockout, because I don't want to hear you whining like a little bitch." Yuanjun smirked up at Shari. "Deal?"

As a bit of OOC explaining - part of the reason why Yuanjun would only want to fight to a knockout is for rollplay rather than roleplay reasons. The way Yuanjun and Shari's styles are done, either one of them could probably drop the other one to the floor in a single round unless they fumbled their rolls. So it would come down to initiative, which Yuanjun has a bit of an edge in. Yuanjun and Shari's rematch, however petty and catfighty it is, really deserves a bit more than just what amounts to a coin toss slightly weighted in Yuan's favor.

Do remember - Haru can heal. So a knock out would have Yuan or Shari out of commission only for the six to 12 seconds it would take Haru to move in and heal them. So Yuanjun's not being that vicious, either. As much as she hates Shari, she doesn't want to kill or permanently injure her.
    Plus Rin would be really mad. Although, then again, I imagine when Rin finds out Shari and Yuanjun had a fight and neither of them made any real effort to to tear eachother's clothes off or "at least fight in the mud!" that Rin will be pretty disappointed in them anyway.

"I'm not mad at you two. I'm just disappointed."

"Like you even know what a woman is supposed to look like. All I see is a snivelling skinny little girl." The monk sounded utterly spiteful. Maturity and a robust body where the only two things she figured that she really had against Yaun, so she was prepared to play both cards until the bitter end. "The minute that we have clear skies, an empty road, no enemies about... I want that fight. The only reason I didn't suggest a knockout myself was to save Rin's feeling's but... Hey, if you're the one who asked for it, then..."

Slowly, Shari raised a brawny hand to Yaun's chin, and purposefully nudged her face backwards to force a break in their bodily contact. It was clear that she dearly wanted to monk to strike first in retaliation, but wasn't willing to break her own code of honour so easily.

After that, she simply lumbered off in a huff, scowling to herself under her breath.