Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Babes, Samurai, and Giant Turtles (C)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    There were five doors along the sides of the hall. Oh, and more Undead. Only this time there was one jawless woman standing weeping in the hallway while two other ambulatory corpses, male, made their way towards Kai, slowly and trudgingly, apparently on patrol.

They resembled filthy Zombies in ashigaru armor and carrying spears, their bodies absolutely covered in dirt, weeds, and other detritus. The dirt and weeds seemed to be fused with their very bodies, even.

Naturally, being that he was incorporeal, the slow moving things didn't notice him.

Upstairs, Kai could hear heavy footsteps - either a sumo wrestler in iron boots, or some manner of Oni. Probably the latter.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"W-well don't do anything... too d-dangerous..." Shari said to Kai's back as he moved back into the compound, her face still blushed from the snatched kiss. If anything, her bulky arms seemed lock together tighter, as if to make up for the womanly display. It wasn't like she was telling him to do anything she would not do herself, through the way that he talked did make her realize she probably would run in if she heard anything too awry. So much for professionalism.

"Just... try and get them to look away from the gate, okay?" She sneered to Yuanjun before the woman could say anything snide. "I'll be right in there after you."

Kai stared at the zombies, but didn't slow. He ran around the next corner, to the corridor than ran along the back of the building.

Kai ran into no more monsters and just a few more doors. Apparently it was just the two jawless women and the two dirty zombies on this floor.

And at least one Oni upstairs. Or someone moving furniture and dropping it a lot.

Yuanjun rolled her eyes and sighed before taking a deep breath. Yuanjun really was one of the most beautiful women in the world, but seductiveness came about as naturally to her as subtleness to a drunken Oni. Fortunately for the group, Yuanjun had picked up some Kunoichi-esque moves from Rin and, more to the point, it's not like Oni required much convincing to be distracted by a gorgeous half-naked lady.

The Oni didn't take any aggressive action as Yuan sauntered over to them. "The boss sent me to show you two a good time." She purred in the most seductive tone she could manage. The Oni didn't try and make a show of not undressing Yuan with their eyes (in fairness, neither did most of the humans she dealt with) so they didn't notice Shari sneaking up behind one of them - but Yuan did.

Yuanjun stepped back off the drooling Oni and made a show of going to remove her clothing before suddenly lashing out with two powerful kicks towards the Oni Shari wasn't about to attack, striking it first in the groin, stunning it, and then a second time dead-on in the face. She ended it, and the Oni's consciousness, with a hard palm-strike to the towering red giant's chin, dropping him.

In the meantime, Shari had managed to get her Oni in a headlock and was slowly choking out the struggling giant.

"Need some help with that?" Yuan asked in the most condenscending monotone possible with a bit of a smirk.

Last edited by Kodos; 06-16-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Kai came back to the front of the building with a huff, then set off back down the righthand corridor and stuck his head through the first door he came to.

It was a staircase leading up, naturally. There was clumps of dirt on it.

Staircase leading up, presumably patrolled by the two dirt zombie things, and at least one Oni upstairs. Knowing their luck, probably more dirt zombie things. Probably more sobbing, jawless zombie things too.

Painfully aware he was running out of time, he made his way back to the party.

"So," he said, "zombies." He gave them a rundown on what he'd seen and heard. "I don't think the dirty ones are ordinary zombies, looking at them. The dirt seemed to be a part of them, not just what you'd get if you dug up a couple of corpses and roped them into pulling patrol duty. But then, I know as much about undead as I do magic. I'm also confident my zombie slaying skills are about equal to that of my people skills, so I hope you don't mind if I take a back seat on this."

"What do you want to do?"

Even if Shari was taller than most, it still required a small leap to get her arm around the neck of the creature. It reeked. She silently thanked herself for buying the elbow-length gauntlets she was currently bearing, and dressing in her gi instead of Rin's more revealing gear. The thing took an knee to the spine to persuade it down to it's knees, but it still didn't manage to make much noise inside of her grip past a deranged gurgling sound...

SPOILER! :
    (Surprise round)

Grapple Check;
    1d20+19=37 vs 1d20+10=22. Shari wins.

The oni takes 2d6+6=15 damages.

///

(Second Round)

Grapple Check;
    1d20+19=31 vs 1d20+10=20. Shari wins again.

The oni takes another 2d6+6=16 damages.

Shari strained more, trying to finish it off more quickly, immensely mindful of Yuanjun's amused gaze. The stupid oaf only thrashed more.

"It's not my fault this lout has a neck like a tree trunk!" She just scowled back. "Can you just finish the meathead off so we can get going already?"

Kai came back to them at this point. It was a little awkward having a conversation with a huge, writhing, half-dead beastman in the middle.

"...I'm sorry to say it, but... I guess that means the important stuff is probably upstairs, then?..."

"Let me get that for you, princess." Yuanjun smiled before smashing a hard foot into the Oni's chest, knocking it out.

"There are four undead, four of you, and me. I don't see how this is a problem." Yuanjun shrugged.

Kai glanced at Yuanjun. "The problem is that I'm worried that the zombies will make enough noise as you're fighting them-" he pointed at himself, "because let's face it, I'm hardly the brawn of this group- to bring the whole mission down on our heads. Some of us aren't in love with deities, and thus are slightly more attached to their heads than you may be. I imagine if I lose it, it will stay lost. As rich as she is, she can hardly go rezzing any old ninja who gets slaughtered."

He nodded to Shari. "It looked that way."