Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Ladies' Night (C)

I'm an Adult! Member
    "It's a terrible time for this, you of all people derserve nothing more to do with them. Lady Rin wanted us to give you a heads up" she said, skipping up a teeny bit closer to the old turtle-badass. When the turtle crushed his watermelon, though, she hopped back a few steps, frowned like a child denied her toy, and snapped back to business. "The...Mindflayer. It's back, active, and have already orchestrated some pretty big mess in Oguchi. There's not much left of the place, and they've basically captured the most terrible of the Bakeneko, Otoyo, assuming the Mindflayer Hulk was in league with it. There are obviously humans working for the illithids, as well. As to why, we've no clue"
    Last edited by Dusky_Duck; 07-07-2014 at 05:24 AM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Akemi just gave Hei a dead look. The observant kunoichi noticed her hands shaking, ever so slightly. "Really? That's all? 'Oh, hey, Akemi, the Bakeneko are actually real, behind the shitstorm in Oguchi - wherever that is - and also there's another Flayer on the loose. Oh, and they kidnapped some cat bitch you've never even heard of.'" Shinko leaned over and whispered somethign in her ear, apparently the young Samurai knew his history a bit better than Akemi, not surprising given her general lack of education, and gave her at least a rundown of Otoyo.
    She sighed. "I know Rin enough to know she's not Human, but she seemed a decent enough... whatever she is. Not a Dragon. They aren't such good lays." She gave a happy little shudder, before being all gloomy again. "Succubus? Never had one. She a Succubus? Oh, you're not going to tell me? Well, whatever. I think Rin is a good enough whatever to not lie, at least to me, about something like this." Akemi shifted her weight uncomfortably, her voice taking on a more threatening tone. "I think she also knows that if she was lying about this, that her status as Hideki's favorite wouldn't help her any and that I'd be sending you all back to her in pieces." Akemi sighed and allowed herself to fall back onto her butt, sitting in the sand, Old Isamu leaving the melons behind to go stomp over to her, apparently protective of her. It seemed to understand enough to know that Hei said something to upset her, given by the look it gave the kunoichi.
    "How do you know, though? Did... did you see one?" She crossed her arms, Shinko coming to her side, still carefully, overprotectively, eyeing the group. "You sure the Humans were doing it willingly? Not, you know. Puppets?" Akemi seemed to, more or less on auto-pilot, reach up to put Shinko's hand on her shoulder. "You said you killed it. Back in Yagyu..."
    Last edited by Kodos; 07-07-2014 at 05:34 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I'm an Adult! Member
    "Quite a while before, I..." her face twisting in disgust for a brief moment, then relaxed. Her skin crawled just from the thought of speaking about it "We fought an actual Minflayer. Or, well... my group tried to kill the Mindflayer. I tried to kill them."

"I..." she turned away, her arms unconciously tightening around herself, but she quickly straightened them as soon as she realized it. "I mean. The Mindflayer tried to kill them with my body. I would never, of course."

Forgetting to finish what she was saying, she was startled by the sound of melos being cruched.

"Oh, yes. That one is dead, and we disposed of its brain"
    Last edited by Dusky_Duck; 07-07-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Akemi, of course, knew from her meeting with Shari and friends that one of their associates had been mindraped by one of the obscenities. Obviously Hei was her.
    Akemi didn't need to say anything, her face said it all as she got up walked over to Hei, and embraced her tightly.
    "I am so very sorry." She was shaking a little. "You're not alone. You don't have to deal with this by yourself, like I did. I'm here for you. Now. Always. We're in this together. "

Akemi didn't even know Hei's name, but she knew that she was, like her, a survivor. And that was enough for her.
    Last edited by Kodos; 07-07-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

There was obviously so much emotional baggage being handled here, that Tama dared not interfere with Hei and Akemi's conversation...

So she tried it with Isamu instead. Somebody had to eat all of that shrimp gyoza she had made as a surprise. Getting on her hands and knees, she fetched the two palettes out of her coat and arranged them in front of him, in the sand. "Erm, there is kindsa turtule that is eats shrimp, ain't there not?..." Now far too comfortable, lying on her stomach and waving her feet back and forth lazily, she grabbed one with some chopsticks and put it under her helmet just to prove it was, infact, food. "...Please take humble offering before it's all cold, mister your majesty..."

I'm an Adult! Member
    Hei surrendered herself to the embrace. She had tried not to give such a first impression, but Akemi's words simply melted her. "It's been hard, but I can't let it trouble anyone. Not you, especially" she shyly slipped out. "Not Lady Rin"

Tears roll down her eyes. "I.."

She hiccuped, her knees gave and she just went into a full bear hug on Akemi, sobbing like a little girl.

Old Isamu just regarded Tama carefully with his one eye, watching as she produced two palettes of shrimp.
    The thing had scarcely waited until she had set them down before snapping at the first on and devouring it, palette and all, and nearly taking her hand in the process.
    Maybe it was because he was ancient and more than half-blind. Or maybe Old Isamu was just a grumpy old bastard of a turtle.
    Akemi did say the ancient thing had won a fight with a Dragon, so I guess he was entitled to being a jerk. He'd kind of earned it.

Akemi held Hei tightly, tearing up herself, but otherwise mostly keeping it together. "Shh. None of that. You're not a trouble. No one deserves to go through this alone. Trust me." Akemi sniffled and mostly composed herself, pushing Hei away slightly, and gently, nad lifting her face up to face her. "You're stronger than you know, gorgeous, and we're going to get through this shit together, okay? I didn't have anyone, but you have me. Kami help you, you're stuck with me." Akemi gave a little smile. "I'm pretty awful -" Shinko began to come to her defense before being quickly shushed, Akemi apparently still shaken enough to do an even poorer job than usual of hiding the affection in her voice and mannerisms, "- but I it beats nothing. Trust me. Anything beats that. Even getting stuck with some dumb slut like me." She then gave a little laugh. "So... you gonna give me a name or...?"

I'm an Adult! Member
    "Hei. I don't think you're awful...I think you're amazing" she gave Akemi a huge smile, her tears still drying up on her cheeks. "Thank you for, well, being here. I....We'll pull through, but...whats most important is we can't let anyone go through this, too, right?"

"That's what I'd like to think. I can't even imagine it...facing one, ever again. But I couldn't just sit there. It's too terrible. No one deserves that"

Akemi sniffled before smiling at Hei. "Oh, Hei. You say that now because you don't, like, fucking know me." She laughed. "Trust me. Shinko here deserves some kind of monument for puttng up with me."
    "Really, though it's-" the Samurai started before being cut off. "Shut up, Shinko, don't disagree with me." More laughter. "Seriously, though, I don't know how he puts up with my bullshit because I totally wouldn't." A shrug. "But you're right, Hei. We're in this together, you and I, and we're gonna get through this shit together. We did it before, right?"

The daimyo made her way back over to Old Isamu, smiling and gently moving Tama out of the way. "He'll take your hand off, buckethead. He's like me, you know. A survivor. Also a childish fucker who's generally unpleasant to be around." The turtle gave her a look. "Yeah, that's right Isamu. What? Yeah. Thought so." She laughed and smiled at Tama. "So... do I get to see your face? You're a chick, right? You sounded like one. Could be a girly guy, I guess. That's pretty hot too, though." Akemi laughed and sat down on the sands, facing the party.

"Soooo..." Akemi wasn't making any real effort to hide her atraction to Atoli or Matsumoto. "Rin just sent you all here to warn me? I appreciate it. Really." She sounded sincere. "I don't know what she is, but that's very kind of her. She's a good whatever she is." Akemi smiled. "I'll have Konpeki look into shit. He's our spymaster. We can trust him. He was there, you know. Back when. The revolution." She sighed. "No, not there at the palace. I'm the only one left. Just me. But, I mean, he fought. He's okay. We can trust him. Even if he is a bit of a boring jerkoff sometimes." Akemi made a lewd and dismissive handgesture while rolling her eyes before laughing. "You. Hei. You should come by tonight. I think we should talk. I think it might be good for you. I know it'd be good for me." She gave a sad little smile. "I mean it. Like, seriously. Thas not an invitation to sex." Akemi smiled and turned her attention to the rest of the party. "Although, speaking about invitations for sex." She winked. Shinko seemed a little uncomfortable. Dare one say jealous?

The mushroom-esk form of the helmeted woman squidged and contorted like an amoebas blob. The gloves had been flimsy since right after it had given the food to Isamu, and now just hung by the sides of the strange creature uselessly. Upon Akemi's close inspection, the basket rotated on it's own, a full a hundred and eighty degrees, and rested facing the opposite direction that the rest of the body was pointed. An accurate eye might notice some white socks sticking out, curling inwards in embarrassment.

"...I see now... 'ees tha kinda turdle' that eats wood, eheh~. It's okay! Tamaclothes very! much! bombproof!" It was a sheepish and small voice, that didn't even seem to particularly come from the head component. The concept of human punctuation also seemed entirely alien to it. "The sex, well... Well, I dunno if I have enough... ingredients... no... aha... let's find out... heheee~..."

A smallish hand propped the ragged edge of the laundry pile, whilst another seemed to be friendly inviting Akemi to stick her head inside. Musty fumes billowed out, not unlike warm curry powder.

Maybe Tama was actually a walking pocket universe or something. I mean, yeah, magic was a thing, right? It would be a bit dumb if this was just some really weird person with no funny business going on at all.