Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Ladies' Night (C)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Oh, you definitely got the parts." Akemi laughed, getting up off the sand. "I've met your boss, remember? I don't know Rin as well as you, I guess, but I know her well enough to know there's no way in Baator she'd keep ya 'round 'less ya had funbits." Akemi put a hand on her hip and gave a sassy little smirk. "Although then again, I thought she knew me well neough to know I preferred men. Not that I'm complaining 'bout who she sent." Akemi gave a teasing little laugh and winked at Atoli.
    Akemi laughed again and after a few moments when it became clear that Tama wasn't taking her helmet off, she gave a half-laughing sigh. "What? Really? You want me to just cram myself in your... whatever that is you're wearing?" Another laugh. "Do I look that fucking trashy to you?" The Daimyo feigned shock and indignation before laughing. "Ahahaha, 'cause, like, I totally am! Lemme in there..."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

It was dark and gloomy within the lumpy jumble, split only by the faintest rays of golden light shining through the inside of the eye slits at that very top. This gleamed at the back of a murky silhouette, small, rounded, and so inlaid with junk, utensils and ingredients jars that it might well have been part of the creature. The faintest outline of a face hung upside down, large almond-shaped eyes regarding Akemi's own from less than the length of a finger away. It made an amused noise, as something resembling a samosa butted against Akemi's mouth and invited her to eat it. Spicy. Hands cupped around her right ear, and the thing whispered strange nothings into it whilst the Daimyo chewed.

"Carrots and sweet potato... peas and chillies..."

"Akemi-sama-sensei, you are very... very pretty but you don't have own clothes-shell... and thus I don't think we have the ingredients for... for friendly rolling, sorry.... I will borrow a bigger one.... for next time you think?... Very think? Muchly... think?..."

Akemi just went with it. Eventually standing back up, still munching on some of that samosa.

"She had food in there." She explained helpfully to a confused Shinko. "It's good. Here, have some. Yes, shut up, that's an order." Akemi laughed handing the confused Samurai her leftovers. "You're okay, baskethead. Weird, but that's okay."

The Daimyo laughed and shrugged. "If there's nothing else, I should probably get back to taking care of Old Isamu here. He snaps at most everyone else, so it's kinda on me. The Kami can be difficult." She smiled at Hei. "You'll be by tonight, yes? I think it would be good for you." She paused for a moment. "I know it would be good for me. Please?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Amami hopped over to Akemi, then put a hand up to hide her own mouth from Tama. She whispered to Akemi, "I haven't seen whats in there yet... Is it... human?"

Then she suddenly shifted toward the clothes pile. "And does it have more food??"

Akemi laughed and shrugged. "Well, I mean she looks Human. So does Rin, though, so I dunno. I think she's Human though. She's cute, too. So're you." Akemi gave a wink before laughing some more. "This is actually really good." Shinko, who was finishing up Akemi's leftover samosa added before turning to the laundry golem. "Uh... miss(?) do do you, uh, have any more of these? They're very good. I can pay you." The sea-shell clad Samurai was quite handsome. Tama got the impression his awkwardness likely had more to do with the whole 'talking to a laundry pile' thing than the 'talking to another person/a woman' thing.

"No wonder... you human's clothes so tight... care so much about... coins..." With a voice that was completely absent minded, the pile suddenly took on some semblance of a human form again, alrough mostly just the basket-head and the right arm. "Tama's oven is only small. Must carry. Must put into coats."

"...erm... oh... Do you have about sixdy clay bricks and some charcoals, mister shell-suit-sama?..."

A nervous glance towards old Isamu. She didn't look like a cabbage patch to him, did she?...
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-30-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Matsumoto glared suspiciously at the Tama-mound for a moment, then turned back to Akemi. "I'm not sure if this is kind of.. impolite or not to ask about.. Things felt kind of heavy a moment ago, but.. theres a chance we could run into another of those monsters, isn't there? I wasn't around when, um- Yuan and Hei had to deal with one. And I've been meaning to ask, how do you deal with those things? Is there nothing you can do if they get inside your head? Can I wear a metal hat or something??"

She glanced angrily off into the distance and muttered, "My Master never taught me about this kind of stuff..."

"Um... on me? Like, here? Now?" Shinko seemed very confused by Tama's question. Who carried all that random crap on them?
    Well, Tama, probably.

"I wasn't there." Yuanjun explained to Matsumoto, with what almost sounded like a bit of shame in her otherwise flat monotone.
    "You deal with them," Akemi responded, hands shaking ever so slightly, voice full of anger and shame, "the way you deal with anything that wants to hurt you. You fight and you kick and you scream and no, not today, motherfucker. No. You fight. 'Cause that's all you can do. 'Cause you're not going to be that fucking Obscenity's victim. 'Cause you're not going to let it break you, 'cause you're not its to break. Because no."
    Shinko shrugged to Tama again and made his way over to his mistress, taking one of her shaking hands. She seemed to calm a bit. "I think there are null psionic fields some powerful Wizards can make." He offered helpfully. "That's kind of it."

"Yes." Tama answered immediately, and then waited for him to check. She seemed to slouch a little closer, but that might have just been pieces of the outfit moving of their own accord.

Amami's eyes started to tear up a little from the emotion behind Akemi's words. Before replying, Matsumoto cleared her throat to make sure her voice wouldn't crack. "Thanks... for the advice." She made an awkward bow, unsure if it was necessary. "Sorry for bringing it up again..." She glanced over at Hei before looking back toward Akemi and Shinko. "My grandfather always told me to be prepared for the worst.."